The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up M&M hairdressing salon

went to recce around macpherson road after going to windsor hotl to visit a client,walk past a block of flats aT aljunied road joos seng or something like that....there was one or two haridressing salon at blk 2....signboard M&M went inside for a hair wash.wow.......many CFM peidumama and malaysian girl.....serve by one girl name about 20+ malaysian Kiki.....wear mini skit can see her sexy red thongs .sit down and wash hair.not many ppl.alot of girls there sitting doing nothing.proceed to wash my hair and tickle my ear......after that massage my arms and chest.......she whispered to me if i wanted to go behind there is something good.i ask how much she say up to me.after that we went behind to wash my hair.......it was quite open.then she slowly massage my thighs and stroke my groin.then i take out my pants and pull down my underwear she juz pop my hard dick into her mouth and start bbbj......good licking of shaft and sucking me good suction.me very excited because anyone can walk past.she moaned loud when i dig her hole and play with her ass,at the same time play with her breast and pussy.she is a horny bitch and wet also.i push her head all the way deep throat and she CIM!!!wow.after that paid the haid wash 10 dollars and give her 50 bucks for bbbj.shiok.sure RTF tot the other babes.

place: Blk 2 aljunied lane
girl:Kiki
looks 8/10 CFM!!
body 7.10
bbbj 9/10
damage 60 dollars
RTF:OF COS!!!!!

cheap and power she can fetch at least 80 dollars like health centre with that kind of look.worth the money.......going soon again

Last edited by milffella; 13-06-2004 at 03:03 PM.
Old 13-06-2004, 04:31 PM
SeXnOtEnOuGh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: M&M hairdressing salon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
went to recce around macpherson road after going to windsor hotl to visit a client,walk past a block of flats aT aljunied road joos seng or something like that....there was one or two haridressing salon at blk 2....signboard M&M went inside for a hair wash.wow.......many CFM peidumama and malaysian girl.....serve by one girl name about 20+ malaysian Kiki.....wear mini skit can see her sexy red thongs .sit down and wash hair.not many ppl.alot of girls there sitting doing nothing.proceed to wash my hair and tickle my ear......after that massage my arms and chest.......she whispered to me if i wanted to go behind there is something good.i ask how much she say up to me.after that we went behind to wash my hair.......it was quite open.then she slowly massage my thighs and stroke my groin.then i take out my pants and pull down my underwear she juz pop my hard dick into her mouth and start bbbj......good licking of shaft and sucking me good suction.me very excited because anyone can walk past.she moaned loud when i dig her hole and play with her ass,at the same time play with her breast and pussy.she is a horny bitch and wet also.i push her head all the way deep throat and she CIM!!!wow.after that paid the haid wash 10 dollars and give her 50 bucks for bbbj.shiok.sure RTF tot the other babes.

looks 8/10 CFM!!
body 7.10
bbbj 9/10
damage 60 dollars

cheap and power she can fetch at least 80 dollars like health centre with that kind of look.worth the money.......going soon again
can Pm me the exact location???
Old 13-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeXnOtEnOuGh
can Pm me the exact location???

friend it is clearly stated blk 2 aljunied i know the road name is aljunied road...walking distance from windsor hotel
Old 13-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella

looks 8/10 CFM!!
body 7.10
bbbj 9/10
damage 60 dollars

think I will get my hair wash there also Do they cut hair as well?
Great FR thanks.
Old 13-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
think I will get my hair wash there also Do they cut hair as well?
Great FR thanks.

pubic hair also maybe...lol
Old 13-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
merlins is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i think my sex pattern is machiam like Milffella after reading so much threads he posted in this topic and other as well. hey brother if u are reading this i tell u i also like u like those going to hairdresser shops or massage salon and tease those girls or have affair with a married lau chio or auntie...u know what i meant ...i find that i just got the same sex taste as u

cheers brother
Old 14-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alternative to GLH?
Good! That place getting too much attention, and over crowded liao...
Old 14-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tank103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW. Good & teasing FR !......
Old 14-06-2004, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

I thought this Block 2 Upper Aljunied Road has been a HDB residential block since in the 60s, with shop houses below. My feeling is that these HDS operating in this area as "Black Glass HDS", is a matter of time the residents living upstair will 'sabo the business" with complaints............... While is still happening you better cheong before it is too late.........
Old 14-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there. It looks like a normal hair saloon. unisex some more. git two auntie having their haircut. the girls not beautiful.

Wonder why???
Old 14-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
horny28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just advertisment.......what you hear and what you get is different

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiario
went there. It looks like a normal hair saloon. unisex some more. git two auntie having their haircut. the girls not beautiful.

Wonder why???
Old 14-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny28
Just advertisment.......what you hear and what you get is different
whahaha... maybe the news spreaded to fast.. all the good ones are doing business behind the screen... left you with the old hens...
Old 14-06-2004, 05:39 PM
koolmoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccormick
whahaha... maybe the news spreaded to fast.. all the good ones are doing business behind the screen... left you with the old hens...
Wah lau A..........went there today to wash hair...hoping for that 'special' service..........dun have lah. The samster who start this thread.....are you sure or not(not that i want to flame you)? Area so open...you sure can have service??

Next time, we better be careful what we post lah....cannot dont say can .....

This thread has too many consters already, please dun add to it.
Old 14-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with fellow bro kiario, was there today afternoon at about 5pm and tried to act lost by walking around there. Even tried to observed the shop from the food centre for a good 10 mins! Nothing to shout about, just like your any normal HDB estate hairdressing salon.
Old 14-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Draculaz

Cool Re: M&M hairdressing salon

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmoss
Wah lau A..........went there today to wash hair....
check my posts before you open your mouth,i think u are a newbie.maybe your face like pig the girl dun wanna service you.up to them.whether u think is fake then dun go.get out of the thread ..............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1