The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2004, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
confusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it possible?

Is it possible to get HIV, when after u cum, u hav to remove the condom right, and the outer surface of the condom is cover wif the gals juice, so when u unroll the condom off ur dick, if the outer surface of the condom touch ur dick head how? will it contract HIV this way?
Old 16-09-2004, 04:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion
Is it possible to get HIV, when after u cum, u hav to remove the condom right, and the outer surface of the condom is cover wif the gals juice, so when u unroll the condom off ur dick, if the outer surface of the condom touch ur dick head how? will it contract HIV this way?
It is possible. What you should do is to leave to condom on and hop into the the shower immediately after you have cum.

Wash off the vaginal excretions with soap and water.... then take the condom off.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

as for what i think, it is not possible or impossible, for me i think that the chances is relatively low or nearly will not get affected in ur case, as the gal juice had explored the open environment, if the juice had the hiv virus it also dead off soon. of course to completely clear ur mind please go took a test after 2 or 3 months. detail can refer to thread 'everything about hiv' which post by bro the big sexy. take care.
Old 18-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
confusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
as for what i think, it is not possible or impossible, for me i think that the chances is relatively low or nearly will not get affected in ur case, as the gal juice had explored the open environment, if the juice had the hiv virus it also dead off soon. of course to completely clear ur mind please go took a test after 2 or 3 months. detail can refer to thread 'everything about hiv' which post by bro the big sexy. take care.
u mean those hiv virus is dead once it expose to the air ah...
Old 18-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u mean those hiv virus is dead once it expose to the air ah...
yes. the virus can't survive long in the open environment.but precaution still got to make, nice day
Old 18-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

the HIV virus can survive longer if there is moisture present..
Old 18-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SteelShaft316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you are so worry, if there is a cut at the pelvis or boss area, lady with many juice will still flow to that area and you will get infected.

Anyway, in the market is there a condom that protect the pelvis and boss area? If not I think you better find a gal with no cunt juice
Old 18-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes, it is possible.

Yes, HIV dies easily when exposed to air but even with condoms there may be accidents also. Just take care to wash thorouhgly if u have any deep concerns.

Cheers
Old 21-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cyclops77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really learn a lot from this threads
thanks bro...
Old 22-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

borrow thread.... juz wann ask something...

is it only if u hve a cut than will transmit HIV ?
example... if the gal is having her period there is blood rite.. than i do raw with her... will i get it???
Old 22-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U will get it at a very high chance cause blood in transmission. Better do it with some protection.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21
borrow thread.... juz wann ask something...

is it only if u hve a cut than will transmit HIV ?
example... if the gal is having her period there is blood rite.. than i do raw with her... will i get it???
Old 23-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
U will get it at a very high chance cause blood in transmission. Better do it with some protection.

Cheers
omg... god bless me...
Old 23-09-2004, 09:49 PM
cheehongkia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
It is possible. What you should do is to leave to condom on and hop into the the shower immediately after you have cum.

Wash off the vaginal excretions with soap and water.... then take the condom off.

dont scare him lah! virus are organism so tiny that a million is the size of a pin-head. as such, it is possible for viruses to pass thru condoms. that's why they never put 100% safe. so use soap and water wash also no use.
Old 27-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
0rGASMIC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go for a check and you will know the answer
Old 08-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

WLs in GL and PT whom I had encountered always used toilet paper to remove the condom from my cock..

Therefore, when you bonk FLs, pls encourage them to use toilet paper to remove condom ..

That way , their hands wont get dirty..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1