The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!
Chiang Mai, here I come on 19th March 2006

All "thiong" Thailand bros,

I'll be going Chiang Mai on this coming sunday. Will be staying at Imperial Mae Ping. Any good recommendation ard there? Like real traditional massage? Body massage? Disco? Pubs? etc. I know it's quite broad, but it's my maiden trip there. Appreciate any informations given, and if costs are available. Thanks a lot......

andyhalo
Old 13-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
gee@sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Chiang Mai, here I come on 19th March 2006

me going on april 11..

by way what the hotel rate at Imperial Mae Ping??

is it near to night market...?
Old 14-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo
All "thiong" Thailand bros,

I'll be going Chiang Mai on this coming sunday. Will be staying at Imperial Mae Ping. Any good recommendation ard there? Like real traditional massage? Body massage? Disco? Pubs? etc. I know it's quite broad, but it's my maiden trip there. Appreciate any informations given, and if costs are available. Thanks a lot......

andyhalo
Bro... already got Chiangmai thread... check there... too lazy to repost the info...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-03-2006, 09:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... already got Chiangmai thread... check there... too lazy to repost the info...
correction:

Bro... already got Chiangmai thread... check there... too kek sim to repost the info...

Now have to run fast fast leh... kekeke
Old 15-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Samster

andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee@sg
me going on april 11..

by way what the hotel rate at Imperial Mae Ping??

is it near to night market...?
It's at the centre of the city. Think shd be quite good. go here http://www.octopustravel.com/hk/Home...r5:10 b2vtnd2 . They have a fairly good write out and the rates of the various hotels there.

andyhalo
Old 15-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
correction:

Bro... already got Chiangmai thread... check there... too kek sim to repost the info...

Now have to run fast fast leh... kekeke
Why gek sim? I saw and read the thread few days back. But if from the beginning like quite a lot to read up leh. Don't be gek sim lah. If i got the time to read everything there and see what's making you gek sim, then i come back here to console you. Hehe.
Old 15-03-2006, 03:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why gek sim? I saw and read the thread few days back. But if from the beginning like quite a lot to read up leh. Don't be gek sim lah. If i got the time to read everything there and see what's making you gek sim, then i come back here to console you. Hehe.
Bro,

The kek sim person is not me but KLKOOL. He just came back from Chiang Mai... he miss his tirak like crazy. So everytime u mention CM he will feel very kek sim.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

The kek sim person is not me but KLKOOL. He just came back from Chiang Mai... he miss his tirak like crazy. So everytime u mention CM he will feel very kek sim.

i see i see. or maybe when i reach there, i go to "wen hou" his tirak and let her know dat KLKOOL misses her like mad lor. keke

andyhalo
Old 15-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

err.............. i can't find the thread liao leh. die lah! dun tell me i so fast "lao hua yan" already.

andyhalo
Old 15-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro andyhalo.... here is the thread...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=15905&page=24

U will find Chiangmai (CNX) very different from HDY or BKK... somewhere in between... lots of farangs, not many asians... The asians there also mostly Japs and Koreans...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro andyhalo.... here is the thread...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=15905&page=24

U will find Chiangmai (CNX) very different from HDY or BKK... somewhere in between... lots of farangs, not many asians... The asians there also mostly Japs and Koreans...

thanks bro. then i'll go there and read abt ur experience. keke
anything to pass to ur tirak?
Old 16-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks bro. then i'll go there and read abt ur experience. keke
anything to pass to ur tirak?
He wants you to pass a jam-bottle filled with his sperms to his tirak Can or not ?
Old 16-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Delete double postings .............

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 16-03-2006 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Delete double postings
Old 16-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

Delete double postings .............

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 16-03-2006 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Delete double postings
Old 17-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
He wants you to pass a jam-bottle filled with his sperms to his tirak Can or not ?
can. but make sure it's vacuumed air-tight, but no guarantee dat the "descendents" live to see the sunlight in CM. keke.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1