The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
High sex drive - Wife (33yrs old)

Hi guys.

I do hear abt women get more horny and daring btw age 30-40++. Didn't really check more abt until recently.

Wife and i had been married to 5yrs. We have an ok ok sex life. Nothing to shout abt. Anytime and anywhere i want it, she will give it to me. But since dating till last yr, she allowed almost everything other than anal, COF and CIM.

2 weeks ago, i realised she has been sending our kids to in law hse over the weekend so she can has more time to herself and of coz sex. She will purposely ask me to go to our condo mscp and shag in the car, blow me in the pool and etc etc of daring act. Last night was even more happening, she fucked me 3 times in a night! And all sessions were something tat she never like/do.

1st shot was normal fuck tat end with CIM. Was suprise abt it and asked her why she suddenly allow? Ans was *becoz u like it isnt it?*

2nd shot was being blow awake and she tried putting in her ass but failed. I was 100% hard and no lube. Ended with cow gal and CIM again!!!

3rd shot was even more epic. I was basically shagged out and fell asleep. When i suddenly realise somebody was blowing me. And eventually CIM and i think she swallow it (i was 60% sleeping). When i realise the time.. it was 6am in the morning!!!

Do brothers here encounter such thing from wife/gf at this age grp?
Old 01-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: High sex drive - Wife (33yrs old)

WOW. You r one lucky man
Old 01-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Monkey2O16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

99% of us sure wish we have such wife
Old 01-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Hi guys.

I do hear abt women get more horny and daring btw age 30-40++. Didn't really check more abt until recently.

Wife and i had been married to 5yrs. We have an ok ok sex life. Nothing to shout abt. Anytime and anywhere i want it, she will give it to me. But since dating till last yr, she allowed almost everything other than anal, COF and CIM.

2 weeks ago, i realised she has been sending our kids to in law hse over the weekend so she can has more time to herself and of coz sex. She will purposely ask me to go to our condo mscp and shag in the car, blow me in the pool and etc etc of daring act. Last night was even more happening, she fucked me 3 times in a night! And all sessions were something tat she never like/do.

1st shot was normal fuck tat end with CIM. Was suprise abt it and asked her why she suddenly allow? Ans was *becoz u like it isnt it?*

2nd shot was being blow awake and she tried putting in her ass but failed. I was 100% hard and no lube. Ended with cow gal and CIM again!!!

3rd shot was even more epic. I was basically shagged out and fell asleep. When i suddenly realise somebody was blowing me. And eventually CIM and i think she swallow it (i was 60% sleeping). When i realise the time.. it was 6am in the morning!!!

have you been ordering fast food outside or keeping side dishes in another house fridge...
if none of the above then congratulations to you on you new found sex life with wifey..
Old 01-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
GoogleAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG, you are lucky guy.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
SPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

_____.

none of my Bond scene got lidat leh????

:★:
Old 01-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SamsungGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously hope to have sch great wife.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy while it last some woman wilk suddenly sex hunger like that wanting it more than before.... it normally doesn't last long.... if it still last than u are lucky maybe she starts to open up..... if not enjoy while it last.

Weird wife open up also scare wife don't want sex also kpkb how hahahahaa
Old 01-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SamsongGroup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously hope to have such great wife
Old 01-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's great if this is once in a while. Didn't want to sound like a party spoiler, if she wants this every night, I ain't sure how many nights can TS last.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys.

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Vladivostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are hell of a lucky guy TS !!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:

she tried putting in her ass... so means mini-you gt touch her ass la... den she later cim for u... not smelly meh...

*run away
Old 01-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GoogleAndriod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG, you are lucky guy
Old 01-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KopiKah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
she tried putting in her ass... so means mini-you gt touch her ass la... den she later cim for u... not smelly meh...

*run away
Aiya, he skipped the part where he got wash with Dettol lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1