The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
hardman31 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Question Valet Service?

Samster, i always saw those poster at pubs at ktv saying they provide drive home service by calling those numbers. I never trust anyone to drive my car until on Friday, I got into a road block at Sheares Ave. Luckily the breath test is only warning and let me go.

How those drive home company operate? i call them, then what will happen... will come one Malay ah beng to drive me home? will they whack my car and drive recklessly? damn scared.

Any Samster got any good company to recommend? cheap and good?

haiz...... maybe should just take a taxi to drink and leave my car at home....
Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ekez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Valet Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman31 View Post
Samster, i always saw those poster at pubs at ktv saying they provide drive home service by calling those numbers. I never trust anyone to drive my car until on Friday, I got into a road block at Sheares Ave. Luckily the breath test is only warning and let me go.

How those drive home company operate? i call them, then what will happen... will come one Malay ah beng to drive me home? will they whack my car and drive recklessly? damn scared.

Any Samster got any good company to recommend? cheap and good?

haiz...... maybe should just take a taxi to drink and leave my car at home....
Bro,

If you drink, Don't drive! no need worries.

But anyway, have been using such services whenever I chiong. Normally you call them when you about to leave, then they will arrange a driver to drop by and drive you home in your car.

Sometimes, they are out of driver during peak period, you may wanna book early.

You may wish to take note of these 2 companies I have been using all along and so far so good. Price is same $38, service level wise best of all I've used.

Valet Today - 84545151
DH Valet - 97303450

Don't hiong, now the white ants and garment all out to catch drink drivers.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Valet Service?

Hi bro,

It's always good to be safe than sorry. I was fortunate to learned my lesson in an affordable manner when I left the club high a few months ago. Ended up dozing off behind the wheel a few times and eventually ended up damaging my rims badly along a bend just outside my CP.

After that incident, one of my buddies gave me his regular valet service. I used it a few times and even recommended it to my other friends. So far so good, no negative reviews. Before 1am is $28/$38, and up to two locations ($38 if I rmbr correctly). After that also not ex, think about $48 or $58 bah. Sorry I can't recall the exact rates as I have stopped drinking for a while after my doc informed me I have liver inflammation.

Valet services: 9732 2064
Old 10-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks Bro Icecreamsoda and Bro ekez. the drivers are Malay? Got female drivers or not? lol
Old 10-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

i think cab fare is cheaper than valet service leh. if i know i will be drinking, i will not drive! licence diffcult to get leh. better don't pray pray
Old 10-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
Ken77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKen77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

I tried once and stopped using it. This is just my experience. The valet looking like 19-25yrs old came, en-route to my gf's place via west coast highway, he was speeding at 110-120km/hr on a 70Km/Hr speed limit. I had to remind him twice to slow down.

After my gf alighted he sent me back home and was still speeding which I told him off and said clementi road is famous for having roadblocks, so do yourself and myself a favour, slow the fuck down.

From then on, when I know that I am going to drink. I will just take a taxi. Much safer for me and my car.

Point to note, if your insurance states like mine, any driver below 30 drives my car, my excess will be $1,800 instead of $800.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Noted. Thanks for the ctcs.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman31 View Post
Thanks Bro Icecreamsoda and Bro ekez. the drivers are Malay? Got female drivers or not? lol
Bro, so far my experiences are all Chinese fellows. And all r guys, I once talk cock with one of the drivers and asked if they got lucky on the job. The guy just gave me a cheeky smile and said "Trade secrets" .. Makes me wanna try taking it up as a part time .. LOL
Old 12-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Will try to call one of the number tonight....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1