The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2009, 10:10 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ahwind is Cool - loads of Potential
Taking Upskirt

hiz, anyone got idea hw to take upskirt?
Mi trying to take a upskirt of a gal who work at the same place as mi but is other deparment. She always wear short skirt to work. She go hm by MRT.
So how to take upskirt of her? Any idea or ways?
Old 17-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking Upskirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwind View Post
Mi trying to take a upskirt of a gal who work at the same place as mi but is other deparment. She always wear short skirt to work. She go hm by MRT.
Best way - ASK her to show u.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hohoho...this is not right, brother.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 17-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, are u serious? It is an offence you know. If kena caught, u will lose yr job, yr face, yr relatives and friends. Is it worth doing it?

If u must do it, ask your gf or wiefy to pose for you to satify yr fetish. If u dont have gf or wife, can consider your sis, mother or aunties.
Old 17-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, lani UP police car then u lo....
Old 17-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PoohBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don't ever think of it lah.. seriously... Its an offence.

You have fetish go sggirls.com see singapore girl upskirt

alternatively, after seeing her at work everyday, go toilet pcc.
Old 18-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

I tell you a very safe way -

You go CK (not Calvin Klein hor...but the budget dept store at Eu Tong Sen St, Chinatown) buy a few pairs of cheap women's panties.

Go home and wear them yourself.

Put a mirror on the floor between your legs and wear a skirt also.

You should derive alot of joy and stay away from jail
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

follow the girl into hdb lift. make sure its not those lift with cameras on top or glass windows in front, or with reflective mirrors at the corners. if it is just the old box kind of lift and door without glass, go into the lift first, stand behind the girl. when the lift door closes, whip out your camera and point it below her skirt. don't make any bending down noises and she will never know what is happeneing, giving you about 20 - 50 seconds of uninterrupted time in taking her underwear video clearly.
Old 18-03-2009, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
can i say, can accidently see but cannot purposely see lo. Taking pics or video i dun support la. haha

telegram:
Old 18-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
affliated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a good move bro...
it is not worth it to just take photos and stay behind bars...
and imagine the face u will lose when other ppl finds out...
not worth it
Old 18-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

The escalators at raffles city is a good place to catch a peek. The sides used to be very polished & if you stand strategically, you can get a glimpse of undies when the girl reaches the top of the escalator. Recce the 1st flr area near the escalator & see what I mean. But you need to stand near the escalator.
Old 18-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 16
bangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro TS,

dun ask for trouble lah....

in this bad times, finding re-employment may not be easy if u kanna caught and getting the sack..

if really need to satisfy your fetish... pay a FL a token and i am sure some may agree.

Take care
This damn crisis is hurting me really bad... from $70 / 80 per bonk i need to downgrade to $40/50/60(haiz) ... guess if this were to continue... I may need to downgrade to buying a piece of chicken thigh from shengsiong to PCC liao
Old 18-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Bro...
I agree with accidental peeks but never never try video. There are lots of websites out there to satisfy your fetish.

If you dun mind, share with you a real life example.

I used to work in this organisation that hires lots of part-timers, there is this guy that we hired, was in his late 20s. Look at his resume, he is actually a teacher all along, then I start to wonder why he switch his job?

A month after he was in the job, he told us that he have to take a 2 weeks leave to go for a holiday. Wah! must be from rich family lo, can quit teacher's job, work part time and go 2 weeks holidays.

While he was away, a full-timer found on the newspaper an article on 'ex-teacher caught filming upskirt', name and age all similar to our part-timer, plus, he was sentence to 2 weeks jail. Article wrote that he got family problems, wife and Mother argue alot, got a kid somemore.

Then my boss all came to know, dunno which champion go spread the news. After that 2 weeks, this guy come back, my Boss tell me to 'let him go'. I'm like WTF! He has been working well all along, very hardworking, many pple like him.

Just because he is ex-con, they sack him.

Sorry for being so lengthy, just want to advise, think before you act. Sometimes we cannot take the consequences.

Anyway, Good Luck in your 'Accidental Peeks' and your 'Video Hunts'

Cheers!
Old 18-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

I think this is damn werid posting... His question was how to take upskirt photo...

erm... think u need to just... lift up the skirt and take photo?
Old 18-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,

Dont do it and its not worth trying. Take care bro.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1