The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware 13 Opal Crescent Spa

Ccb kenna conned by old gilf asking ridiculous prices 100 for hj with sucking tits. Damage 180 for just hj and 30 min non existent massage. Pui! I am so angry right now.
Old Yesterday, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware 13 Opal Crescent Spa

I got conned a total of $8000 by one of the ML name Rose. I was KCed by her last month. She gave me lots of fake hope thinking I can be her BF. Gave her a total of $8000 in 3 days as she told me her house in Vietnam need some maintainence. She blocked me on wechat a few days ago when i wanna text her to get my moneh back. She promised to
return me my money and this happened.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxyt View Post
Ccb kenna conned by old gilf asking ridiculous prices 100 for hj with sucking tits. Damage 180 for just hj and 30 min non existent massage. Pui! I am so angry right now.
Wau piang eh never do your research before going? there's thread saying this place rabak liao you still go..

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=986124
Old Yesterday, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol I would get up calmly, dress up and leave happily.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The "force" is strong and you couldn't resist it and relented
Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
I got conned a total of $8000 by one of the ML name Rose. I was KCed by her last month. She gave me lots of fake hope thinking I can be her BF. Gave her a total of $8000 in 3 days as she told me her house in Vietnam need some maintainence. She blocked me on wechat a few days ago when i wanna text her to get my moneh back. She promised to
Did u up her? That’s the most important question
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
if u r a experienced chiongster.. u will mostly likely dress up and leave.. it’s ok take it as an expensive lesson
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
if u r a experienced chiongster.. u will mostly likely dress up and leave.. it’s ok take it as an expensive lesson
u r wrong.... lao jiao cheongster wont even step into the shop...

best way to prevent carrot chop is dun be carrot...
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Samster

TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

haha quite true as lao jiao will know where to go already la but in this scenario can easily walk off to prevent further damage!
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serious? $8000 ? You can just give like that? I salute you ! You must be single and so in need of "love" or getting hitch that you are blinded by it!Don't you know when people want to borrow $$ from you, they can put on such an act that your heart becomes soft and you buy the story. But once you hand out the $$, to get it back is near impossible. If not why is there a new industry in debt collecting?
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
u r wrong.... lao jiao cheongster wont even step into the shop...

best way to prevent carrot chop is dun be carrot...
True !~ and won't even support $68, $88 shop, even they put on some sexy babes. Like I mentioned in some thread, a massage is just a massage. It is not a commodity where demand and supply control the price. It is not a NEED, it is just a WANT ! You cannot do without NEED but you can choose to drop WANT. Like if you want a car but it is not necessary mean you need it so badly that without it, your life goes haywire. You can take public transport but you need food , water, shelter and money to live and survive as without the 3 basic needs, you might be dead and for money , you need it to get going. For a massage? You won't die or have problems if you didn't go for it. SO, a $50 by today standard and market, I would say it is reasonable to go for it if you have extra cash but to pay for than that, you are only helping the boss of the business to pay their high rental and operating cost.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow... This is straight up a scam shop already.

I have a friend who also got conned by rose... He lent her 3k and she blocked him.

Seems like she has been doing this often. Gotta wise up!!!
Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM
Samster

wow wonder who is this rose ML… she deserves to be fucked hard in the ass!
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

As usual, sillyporean gets conned easily. Top 1 in the list worldwide with highest amount of money and people got scammed...nothing new...
SG top country of all whores selection as their ancestors or friends or siblings comes here and got alot of free money from Sillyporean here. Get free money and feed their BF or families members back in their country.....Dun be naive and be white knights for these whores in SG....I ask PRC/Viet why they come here and those very frank will tell me SG man money very easy to scam...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sorry to hear that looks like you are not the only one that got scammed. I have a close friend of mine who gave her close to $30k over a period of 4 months. She promised to be my friend's exclusive. And my friend showered her with gifts and cash when this poor girl complained to him that business was slow and she needed money to send back home. Seems like she is using the same tactics to con many men at the same time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1