The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cold approach

Anyone knows if cold approach works in SG?

I see legends like bayneframe does it in Europe. Man those ladies are insanely hot.

Very different from PUA. I like his way.

I used to try it in Malaysia but all very shy, can’t hold any conversation.
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cold approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslec View Post
Anyone knows if cold approach works in SG?

I see legends like bayneframe does it in Europe. Man those ladies are insanely hot.

Very different from PUA. I like his way.

I used to try it in Malaysia but all very shy, can’t hold any conversation.
I prefer the hot approach.... more fire in the belly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wouldn’t say cold approach but approaching girls after group session (Pilates, social sports, etc) is better.

Invited one girl for dinner after, then drinks, then back to condo for a night swim. Rest is history.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Harder to work nowadays. Also, I think depends on the age group.
The younger generation doesn't like this, but the 30-40s group have a higher chance.

I asked a nurse (in her late 20s) for her number on the bus recently, but outright rejected "not interested". But did the same for another lady (in her mid to late 30s) and was able to exchange contacts.

Was chatting with some interns in the company who are in their early 20s, and what they say is that it is weird for people to just walk over to get the number nowadays. Easier to exchange social media contact instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1