The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

no la, more attracted to the hcm food scene, especially their baguettes, cheap back packs and some shopping.

indo side still frequent balai once a while. batam too crowded and noisy for my taste.

good to see pak still so active....have a huat huat 2015 ya pak...
Old 12-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Goldbird has a pretty looking cewe named Ulan Indo cinetron artiste
dresses well . Cost Rp 1.2k

Another cewe look Chinese n can speak Chinese ,tall but has slight tummy

One cewe from Berry is a stunner tall n pretty - didn't get the name
Thank you,this is an interesting information indeed.

Bro SBY1,may i ask the hotel you stayed in,BCC...did you book them from Kaha?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Actually, you got the sequence wrong. There were called Massage 82 first. The general joke about them is their name is called "Lampa Dua" (82 = lapan dua).

Then they changed name..to Massage 28.

Then closed down.
Thank you for correcting me,bro.

So,its Massage 82 1st,then they moved and changed their name to Massage 28...then now confirm closed down.

Those in Banned List deserve to close down.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Bro SBY1,may i ask the hotel you stayed in,BCC...did you book them from Kaha?
Pak always book through Agoda
Old 12-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Just got back from a 2D1N stay in batam.

No farm activities but i got the BEST HJ so far from Delta Spa.
http://sammythe.guru/showpos...ostcount=28609

Thank you for sharing,this is one of the most detailed FR on Delta Spa Batam and reading your FR really tempts me to visit this place.If you would be able to add the damage breakdown into it,i would say it may just be the most complete and Perfect FR info.

Below the known damage of Delta Spa (end of 2013) :

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...ostcount=23221

Then there is another one that sums it up (beginning of 2014) :

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...ostcount=23892

One more from beginning of 2015 shows a slight increase of price comparing with the above 2 :

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...post 12397869

Your good information just adds up to my info collection,and for this i sincerely thank you.

*Above links are information collected regarding Batam Delta Spa provide by the good bros here in each of their respective post on the links. (newbies,kindly do not quote the whole post,thanks.)

Side Note :

Just a small update for bros who are heading to Batam and has often book rooms from Kaha,there is a small insignificant increase (5% to 8%) on most Hotel room prices. I dont know which hotel which room increases and by how much,so do double check when you are planning a trip there and are booking your room from Kaha.

Thank you for reading.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thank you for sharing,this is one of the most detailed FR on Delta Spa Batam...
Have updated the cost in my post, thanks for your support bro. Look forward to a batam trip with you in future.

I remember the damage was 475k for 3 sessions of oil massage and a ginger tea.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
justfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonderful MR
Old 13-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak always book through Agoda
Thank you for sharing,i thought you also book from Kaha. Was about to share the room price increase earlier when i ask you. Guess you wont need it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Have updated the cost in my post, thanks for your support bro. Look forward to a batam trip with you in future.

I remember the damage was 475k for 3 sessions of oil massage and a ginger tea.
Thank you for adding the details,bro. Good MR/FR must support support.

Talk about going to Batam,i am on my way there now,hehehe...

For me going to Batam requires a lot of "luck" to have a good time,may you have a better than your current next trip...

Cheers!!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

any bro here know where can have real jua gen at batam . i normally stay at nagoya mansion resident . thanks alot
Old 13-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
any bro here know where can have real jua gen at batam . i normally stay at nagoya mansion resident . thanks alot
None that I know of. You can try NEW YORK HOTEL in JB. Ask for normal package

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for sharing,i thought you also book from Kaha. Was about to share the room price increase earlier when i ask you. Guess you wont need it...

Thank you for adding the details,bro. Good MR/FR must support support.

Talk about going to Batam,i am on my way there now,hehehe...

For me going to Batam requires a lot of "luck" to have a good time,may you have a better than your current next trip...

Cheers!!
If I knew u were heading to Batam this afternoon... I would gone too.
Kudos to all yr FR.. Awesome

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 13-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
If I knew u were heading to Batam this afternoon... I would gone too.
Kudos to all yr FR.. Awesome
Hehehe...i usually will announce my date of heading to Batam in advance by a week or so. But not this time round,cos this is more like "previous bros" go together trip. Suppose to be more on a peaceful and no obligation trip...everyone with me now no need me to worry for them that they will be lost in Batam.

Btw,i will still be here 2morow for one more night if you wish to link up for a smoke or tcss.

PS : You have a nice Avatar,bro.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiajundolittle is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, I am planing to go batam on 16 to 18 Jan. Going with bro ian(not confirm).Anyone would like to join us. We chat : ngjj96 Thanks
Old 14-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

A brief update on Batam for the day :

13 Jan 2015

Harbour Bay - Harbour Bay Arrival Hall has shifted again. This time,it moved to the newly renovated building in Harbour Bay,so when one exit from the arrival hall upon reaching Batam,you become much closer to Harbour Bay Mart. Which means upon stepping out of Arrival Hall,Harbour Mart is just less than 10 meters away from you.

Fuck/Booking Joint updates :

1. The "new" New Berry Location. Simply locate City View Hotel,just 2 shops away is the joint. As usual,more than 20 girls,most are very tempting with lots of them smiling.

City View Hotel is beside a Bird Shop,beside the bird shop is the "new" New Berry.

2. Permata Indah joint : Good number of girls (at least 30),the most i ever seen compare to the other joints i see today which is practically 70% joints in the list. Surprise to see a few good looking girls at 1 mil or less.

3. MM Massage : Most of the good girls has been permanently "bought" by their customers. No much good are left in this joint today. Less than 10 girls.

4. Indah2 : About 15 girls with 60% SYT. Launch a small complain due to a runaway girl from my previous trip by a bro. Quality not too bad,but i was skeptical about booking one from them.

5. Happy Massage 8 : I didnt step in,but according to friends who stepped into it,quality dont seem too good and quantity has drop by half. Sounds like good business for them.

6. Orchid massage : I didnt want to go,but since i am around Gold Bird,thoght i should go there take a look. As expected,nothing special,mostly MILF i seen before. Not much changes. Quantity around 5 girls.

7. Gold Bird/Sedona : Also has a good number of girls,around 20 plus. A good number of SYT too. 2 Chinese Speaking girl that looks like Chinese ,both cost around 1.2 mil if i dont remember wrong. The same number MILF still there. Some new girls added to their collection.

8. Paradise Night : A little disappointed by the quantity and it quality today. 5 girls inside,mostly 6/10 and below and Mami wants to charge 1 mil and above. Their SYT that are rate 6.5/10 cost 1.2 mil...sorry,other joints today has better girls at lower price,in terms of look and attitude.

9. Memory : I leave the worst joint of today for last.5 girls in total in it,all milf...and they are MILF at 5/10.

My personal opinion,best 3 joints of today are the "new" New Berry,Permata Indah and Gold Bird. Lets see what happen when we revisit 2morow. There are 3 of us,and 3 of us with similar frequency seems to be rather satisfied with our Round 1 review during our dinnertime feedback. Surprisingly,we pick our girls from the "new" New Berry (900k SYT after bargain),Orchid massage (600k syt-looking milf) and Memory (an ex. milf girl from Gold Bird 800k). I am guessing we found girls that fits well into our chemistry. Will be awaiting the final ratings 2morow too.

This is just a brief write up to help me keep up my memories for my later summary when i return back to Sillypore.(just in case i forgot) This would be my rest and relax trip after 3 months of bringing newbies to Batam,and i have other things to do in prepare for Feb 2015 trip. Lots of crop up in between,but i will looking to settle it t the best of ability.

Exchange rate at opposite Formosa : 9400/SGD at 11am,13 Dec 2015.

Wish us all good luck for the rest of the night and 2morow!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Can someone help to list all those massage joint that provided body scrub ,TIA.
Old 14-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro usually wat time u go to booking joints?
Weekend or weekdays got more syt to choose?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread