The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight View Post
Nono can u give some direction....keyza massage.
Not here to give directions....but it seems like it's approx 1.0km from Formosa Hotel and u walking?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

A question: I will be arriving Friday late (around 9PM i will get to my hotel). Will this be a bad time to go book a girl from booking places? How early should I be going to book girl if I want good selection?

If booking is too late at this time, what are my options at this time? Probably massage?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is very late at 9pm plus traveling time to hotel may drag u to 10pm. The only place is to get girl from pub beside harmoni hotel or the big ktv at formosa hotel.
Old 30-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Hi bros,
A question: I will be arriving Friday late (around 9PM i will get to my hotel). Will this be a bad time to go book a girl from booking places? How early should I be going to book girl if I want good selection?
If booking is too late at this time, what are my options at this time? Probably massage?
1st May Friday first night of long weekend! Endless opportunities at 10pm, EXCEPT in booking places.
Best possible night for No Name, if you look sharp and have money to spend.
Have a look at Permata, if you like KTV.
Run to Pacific at 1am and/or to Newton after 2am, if disco is the water where you like to swim.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post
Any bro can advise can I just approach harbour front to buy ticket on 1st May? Will the tickets sold out or maybe I need to queue for hours?
Is 1st of May a weekend? Is 1st of May a public holiday? If its both a public holiday,combine them to make them super peak season. If you have a passport,you can go to : http://horizonfastferry.com/booking/ to booking your ferry ticket to reach Batam. After booking,you just go down to Harbour Front to (their address) to collect your ferry ticket.

Weekends,Batam will be crowded. During super peak time,it wont be crowded. It will be SUPER-crowded.

Good luck.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Bros who cheong batam tom and karaokeing as well, can always sing Bee Gees song ya. Appropriately 1st of May.

RIP...Robbin..
Old 30-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Ha!ha!Ha!...today 1 sin $ can change 9770 at indo timing 1pm !!
Uncle,yesterday 2pm Sillypore time can change 9800/SGD opp Formosa big fat girl Money Changer shop,you got go and change? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Wen u go money changer opp formosa,don't go one shop ask price only. Mus go at lest 3 shps asking rate first,then chosey the best shp with best rate. No beter or best money changer shp in btm. Got many shps,so mus always ask few shps.
Yes,i totally agree with what you say. Must ALWAYS at least ask 3 shops 1st to check the price before changing money. And that is usually the best rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
I was one of the 40 thieves. Cos i love to curi ayam in AliBaBa.
Yea..you got use the Ali Baba's magic word "Open Sesame" before putting your "magic lamp" in the cave?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Veron04 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can view and choose the girl at atalanta spa ?
Old 30-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight View Post
Nono can u give some direction advice if staying at formosa then walk to keyza massage. Start from me standing at the main door having LUCKY plaza on my right.
Can post out a simple hand draw as i getting confuse with the given map.
Tks for advice.
It is quite a far walk from Formosa hotel. Take a taxi. If you insist to walk, turn left from the hotel( lucky plaza right side)... walk to centre point mall... walk towards behind centre point mall, until you see a canal, you should see a row of shop houses, you can see happy massage 8... Walk pass that, until you come to a 2 way road, turn left( you can follow the canal), walk left you see Newton Hotel and spa. Walk all the way towards the end of the blocks of buildings, until you see a road junction.. Turn right you can see better and best massage, and walk all the way up.. You can see utama hotel. Kezya is after utama, around that block of shop houses.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Hi bros,

Massage would be a better option. Most of the gals( better ones) will be gone by now.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yea..you got use the Ali Baba's magic word "Open Sesame" before putting your "magic lamp" in the cave?
Those days so many FLs at AliBaBa. Spoilt for choice. Seldom got cewek attitude problem.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 21
heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!

Hello bros. I have never been to Batam before and would like to venture into it. I am not the lone ranger type and was wondering if any bros here interested and kind enough to guide me along when we are there? I am willing to pay school fees and cover whatever transportation cost, including to and fro ferry there and taxi cost while we are there. Makan, accommodation, and girls settle individually. Thinking of going on the 4th of May to 7th of May. InInterested just drop me a pm. Thanks!
Old 30-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This year, Ramadan is expected 18 June - 17 July.
In Batam, entertainment is affected but not so much. If a non-muslim tourist pays the due respect for locals and local religious habits, he can still enjoy. (Unrespectful idiots make the life harder for everyone)
Lol...i guess i am not the only person heading/planning to go to Batam during (or around) Ramadan month,hehehe...i believe i may not be the best person to reply your question/s since most part of my Ramadan month knowledge when i am still new are from YOU. Over time,i do acquire my own perspective after much info gathering,hehehe...so,below are my reply.

Quote:
1) Total closure of entertainment (pubs, disco, clubs...) on the first 3 days, the middle 3 days, the final 3 days.
But I don't know if the "last 3 days" would be 17-18-19 July or 15-16-17. Neither I know what are exactly the "middle 3 days". Anybody has a precise response on this?
Now i will just take it if i were to go Batam during the Ramadan month,which day will i AVOID Batam. I shall skip :

1. 17th June to 20th June 2015, its 4 days i am skipping becos its the beginning of Ramadan,1st 3 days definitely a no no,but i skip the 4th days becos it falls on a Sat. Weekend (sat) is too prominent a day to be looking like i am in a holiday enjoying myself while others are fasting (or kind of suffering for tradition cause). So Sunday (21st June) will be the best/better day to hit Batam. Its also human nature to be a bit more agitated than usual during the 1st few days when there is a diet change.

2. For the Mid 3,the mid of Ramadan falls on 2nd July 2015 (15th day),so i thought i should skip 1st,2nd and 3rd as well as 4th. Becos 4th happens to fall on a Saturday.During the Mid of Ramadan,i heard there was some ceremony or prayer gathering. Again,its human nature...when one step out of some religious gathering or ceremony,he/she feels sinless,holy etc etc...and for the next one day or 2 will probably feel that way,and Saturday being Saturday is always an eye sore when a person who feels holy/sinless sees unholy,immoral behaviour,blah blah blah...

Quote:
4) If you patronize booking joints, they will be apparently closed all month for all day. Some will open at night after 7pm or so.
Yes,booking joint will be closed during the day,in fact most girls would have returned to Kampong before Ramadan starts and not many will be left in those joints. After 3pm or 4pm,likely is front door will Closed Tight,but back door is open for business,hehehe...

Quote:
- Assuming that Ramadan will be confirmed 18 June - 17 July, what will be exactly the 3+3+3 days of total closure?
3. Last 3 days should be 15th ,16th and 17th of July...where 17th marks the end of Ramadan. But i will skip 15th to 17th and the following next 7 days thereafter. Time to work,most girls are gradually be coming back from their respective kampong during those 7 days after 17th July 2015. 7 days should be sufficient for all to be back to work,hehehe...but most likely one will see mostly familiar faces and lesser girls until another week later (some will never return).

Quote:
- On the end of Ramadan, everybody leaves to go back kampung. Batam will be empty. When will most people be back? Is it safe if I go back to Batam ONE WEEK after 17 July (that is, 24 July)? Will I find enough people? or 2 weeks are necessary?
At the end of Ramandan,people are coming back to Batam,not leaving...(people usually leaves a day or 2 before the beginning of Ramadan) if the main worry is not able to find enough people,try 1st of Aug 2015. Beginning of the month,most likely is business as usual already and you are also likely to see new faces popping out too (reason,becos it is a Sat as well as beginning of the month).It is suppose to be a new beginning (new arrivals too)...hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
At the end of Ramandan,people are coming back to Batam,not leaving...(people usually leaves a day or 2 before the beginning of Ramadan)
No.
The big exodus is at the end of Ramadan. To celebrate Eid al-Fitr, every year MANY MILLIONS of Indonesians leave big cities, or where they moved to find work (e.g., Batam) to go back to their original home to meet relatives etc. Name it "pulang kampung". People wants to stay with relatives on the first days without fasting, not during fasting. It makes sense, right?
The big mass travel begins few days before Eid al-Fitr (this year it should be on 17 July, first day without fasting). People does not come back before a few days (say one week).
During first weeks of Ramadan, there is not less people in Batam. Simply, life is different, because most people is fasting. Girls are still there, but they don't go out daytime to not break puasa. Needless to say, all kinds of Ali Baba will be hungrier of money, because they need it to travel back home at the end of the month.

Last edited by Black Page; 30-04-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 30-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heromadboy View Post
I am willing to pay school fees and cover whatever transportation cost, including to and fro ferry there and taxi cost while we are there. Makan, accommodation, and girls settle individually.
Interested just drop me a pm. Thanks!
Sure many people just pmed you and willing to bring you to Batam

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread