The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
And then another case of yet another girl i booked who shared with me,2 men,1 booked her and the other didnt do any girl booking.Both men stayed in different rooms. But thru out the whole booking the man who book her never bonk her a single time,the girl ask the man why he never bonk her,the man answered he is there only for the other "man" which is his friend in the other room...lol. So whole night after 1030pm till 7am,the girl sleeps alone.

Just 2 of the many stories i heard from the girls i book to share about their crazy customers.
Some ceweks whom i had booked told me at times tamu did not bonk her could be either they are impotent, due to religious belief or afraid of AIDS. She also told me they just booked her for companionship, scare of sleeping alone, just raba raba and some asked her to HJ. So not everyone go batam for FJ thats my understanding from those feedback i got from ceweks i had booked.

Thank you
Old 02-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yo bro nono

Sry for the late reply, busy at work as usual zzz, any chance u have your date for ur may trip? Would like to tag along if my off days can meet urs lol

Cheers bros
Happy Bonking !!!
Old 02-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CommonD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Batam today ! Anyone could that I could tag along pm me please
Old 02-05-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CommonD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Batam trip today ! Anyone that I could tag along pm me please
Old 02-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heromadboy View Post
Hello bros. I have never been to Batam before and would like to venture into it. I am not the lone ranger type and was wondering if any bros here interested and kind enough to guide me along when we are there?
Batam is a place where things would be more fun if traveled alone,unless it is with like-minded bros sharing similar frequency.Just look at those FRs that dont belongs to me in this thread,solo travellers gets most of the fun. I may be joining others (unconfirmed) in my coming Batam trip,otherwise i would have ask you to PM me an intro so i can consider your joining in my trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heromadboy View Post
I am willing to pay school fees and cover whatever transportation cost, including to and fro ferry there and taxi cost while we are there. Makan, accommodation, and girls settle individually. Thinking of going on the 4th of May to 7th of May. InInterested just drop me a pm. Thanks!
As mentioned in my previous postings,traveling to Batam is like going to Sentosa or Malaysia JB. It does not require "school fee". What you need is enough information,faith and some courage. I once think like you when i am 1st time here in this thread,even willing to pay for another person's ferry tickets etc. You reminded me of myself when i am 1st time in Batam. By the way,no one really heck care me even when i am willing to pay for half of the ferry ticket to guide me in Batam...lol (you might have better luck since you are paying for the full ferry ticket,plus taxi fare).

Later on i learned that in order to form a group to go Batam on a regular basis,i need to 1st travel there alone. I gathered some experience and then share them here,i got to know the old and new bros here gradually,they become less wary of me over time as my frequency with them drew closer over my once a month traveling.

Today,almost everytime i write my itinerary willing to bring bros to join me (or link up) in my upcoming trip in this thread,my PM box will surely hit the 256 maximum mark, with people who would show interest to join me (even on weekdays). Remember what i say earlier when i 1st time join this thread asking people to guide me in Batam,compare to the extend i am willing to pay for others they also dont heck care me and today my PM box full?

Thrice in this thread i organize group trips to Batam (and guide for free,fyi),and i slowly understand why the seniors with REAL knowledge on how to navigate Batam to the BEST extend dont really like to bring newbies in their trips or organize group trips involving newbies/1st timers. Reasons (of my perspective) i found out during my organized trip and thru reading this thread is ;Newbies are very likely to be a REAL burden as they tends to bear very HIGH expectation,complains a lot,spoils the market even after being told not to and they are sometime less sporting etc. Thats not counting the number of "flying aeroplaneS" i received but i am glad that i still have the common sense NEVER to pay anything upfront in advance (i stingy man ma) or be in any situation that i have to do that,hehehe... Money was never an issue to anyone so far as in Batam,as ALL Sillyporean are considerably rich. Almost everyone i knew who visit Batam will feel "powerful" after coming out from the money changer on day 1,hehehe.... The worst newbies are those who knows unverified matters and yet wants to act "know-it-all",hehehe...

Learning from the seniors who "used to" bring newbies on group trips in this thread and from other forums,i begin to bring newbies on my own group trips (non profit cause),hehehe...and from there i manage to know better how they feel being burdened and the last i did was i wrote out my own Terms and Conditions for joining my future group trips and it was then lesser people would PMed me. But i still have to clear my inbox at least on a weekly basis. The terms and conditions also reflects the problem i face as well as to safe-guard myself too,hehehe...

So my suggestion is if you still receive no PM,you can try to go alone 1st using my Batam basic guide ,be it whether you like it or not (who knows,you may like it). Come back here and share your experience. Get to know the people here,at the same time allowing others to know you and who knows you might find the REAL treasures of Batam not stated in any of my summaries or guides,hehehe....

Another suggestion is,PM-ing those bros who are going on your preferred date (if any) or make some sacrifice by going on those dates that the bros here post.I took annual work leave to go Batam every month. Do read my guides too,so you wont be over-paying more than you should aka kena chop carrot in Batam by people you barely knows.At least if you are quick enough,you still got a chance to RUN at the 1st sight of trouble and will know where to find help if you fail to get away. My guide is like me "holding your hand" remotely to go Batam, and if you STILL have any query,you can always ask around here in this thread or if you are the shy or the privacy type,you may also PM me. (just dont pm me stupid questions like whats the abbreviation of fj/hj/bj/aj/bbbj etc)

Do spend some time to read my signature link if you have some time. I will be planning my May Trip soon...but i need to update the Cheong List before drawing my May Batam trip plan (aka itinerary). If i happen not to be joining others on May then feel free to PM me after my itinerary are up in the thread with an introduction of yourself (race,age group,interest etc,but no personal data pls). Anyone who read this thread would know me (my character) in this thread,but remember i do not know you at all. And i also get to choose who comes along,and who dont.There can only be 1+3 available slots in a vehicle (me+3 others).Of course,that is before counting the average 20% "pilots" who are likely to play flying aeroplane.

Note,i am a regimental person during travelling (army style) and such person who takes the lead as a guide may not be fun to be with,hehehe...

I am just going to make a small joke (with no offence) since you say you wish to pay for ferry ticket and taxi if one were to be able to guide you along in Batam.It is solely illustration.

I just imagine how i am going to chop you. I will ask you to pay my ferry ticket :

Horizon Ferry Ticket : S$48
Chopping your carrot head i will ask you to pay S$48 + S$100 (not business class but VIP class).
Why extra S$100 ,becos i dont want to take business class which is only extra S$8 since you will be paying,i want the VIP class from Horizon ferry which cost S$50 (+ another S$50 to return), over the S$48 regular seat,so total amount is S$148 for my ferry ticket.

Now for Taxi,that is the most awesome cut. I dont want a CAR as taxi. Since you are paying for taxi, and since i am likely to be bringing others to Batam,i will get a driver to RENT a mini-van which can take in about 8 person for 900k rupiah/day (you pay),plus the taxi-driver fee of 300k/day (also you pay). You going 4 days 3 night which will added up to 1.3million rupiah x 3 = 3.6 million rupiah (after bargaining,hehehe..). And since i rented a mini-van,it would be a waste not to recruit other samster to join in this trip which i can also charge them minimum 100k/head on taxi fare,that makes another 600k rupiah extra income per day for the other 6 empty space in the van which adds up to 1.8 million for 4D3N. Not forgetting i can also charge 2 more person in the other 6 an extra S$12.50/ferry trip to be in the VIP ferry room which will be S$25.00 + S$25.00 extra income.

After calculating,you need to pay for :

My ferry : S$48.00 + $50 + $50 (VIP go/return)
Taxi fare : 3.6 million rupiah
(total about S$530)

My profit i can earn just for the travelling trip :
1.8 million rupiah + S$100 (total about S$250+ for 4D3N per carrot)

The amount is base solely on the calculation of if i only book a mini-van and not a mini-bus w/o collaborating with the taxi drivers or restaurants/KTVs etc,hehehe....

The above "chop-carrot illustration" (base on my perspective) is also why my Basic Batam Travelling Guide on my signature is relatively quite useful for newbies who goes to Batam so that they will know what they should be rightfully be paying.

Sorry,if i bore you...i got carried away and start being long-winded again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Yesterday morning rate at 9750

Had kataking thai steamboat (package/a la carte) for dinner at nagoya hill, located beside happiness restaurant.

Damage 138k for 2 person.

I rate 6.8/10 for the price and taste.

This morning had dimsum (i assumed handmade) at penuin pau (origin KL style) opposite top100 penuin one shop before before sushi tei.

Chasio Pau 18,000 (got 3 pieces actually, ate 2 before i took this picture :P)
Shanghai Xiao Rong Pau 35,000 (soup well kept in the pau, skin does not break easily)
Da Zhu Rou Pau 15,000
Siew Mai 24,000
Chicken Claw 24,000
Wo Tiek 24,000
Pitan Congee 10,000
Ching Chao Drink 6,000
Kopi Susu 7,000

Total = 163,000

Price abit higher but this restaurant is without any taxes, so i guess it's worth it compare to it taste.

I rate 8.8/10 for the price and taste.

More picture at http://www.oninstagram.com/penuinpau

Last edited by KohOnly21; 02-05-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Yesterday morning rate at 9750

Had kataking thai steamboat (package/a la carte) for dinner at nagoya hill, located beside happiness restaurant.

Damage 138k for 2 person.

I rate 6.8/10 for the price and taste.

More picture at http://www.oninstagram.com/penuinpau
Nice intro bro and hope rate will go up till 10 000

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice intro bro and hope rate will go up till 10 000
Just hope they dont take this opportunity to up all the prices in Indonesia.

Normal rate 9300 if it hits 10 000 this scenario might happen:

If the rate hit 10 000, average a batam trip assuming change 500 sing = 500 x (10 000-9300) = 35000 rupiah more

Example: Taxi up by 10k

Average chiongster takes average 5 taxi trips (terminal-hotel-booking girl-dinner-hotel-terminal per batam trip.

10k extra per trip for 5 taxi trips = 50k

Additional 35k - 50k, still lugi 15k not including other expenses that might had increased in price like food, girl, drinks, hotel.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Will I return? Yes ...hell yes, there's a promo that if u visit and take up the 0 package three times...you get a free package free.
Bro,mind i ask hw tis place is going 2 monitor yr 3 x package O? dn't tell me u hav 2 leave yr name?

Thx bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
One of the pick up joints, New Berlian, has closed down. So sad, had some nice memories there...
New Berlian isn't popular in my list but if it's gone,it means 1 less joint 2 visit tats near to Sinar bulan.

Quote:
You just reminds me,one of the girl whom i book 2 trips ago quite poor thing,customer booked her and make her take ecstasy and she has to go w/o music and bonking thru out the night (not even TV is on),only allow chit chat.
During my trips to btm,i hear 1 of my girls were saying,1 of her colleague got pregnant & pass away in the joint after returning from an abortion few days later & it was ard 2014.

As much as there r girls with lousy attitude,there are also lousy customers too.

Quote:
Shanghai Xiao Rong Pau 35,000 (soup well kept in the pau, skin does not break easily)
Reminds me of 狗不理包子 where tere is gd tasting soup inside the bun.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro,mind i ask hw tis place is going 2 monitor yr 3 x package O? dn't tell me u hav 2 leave yr name?

Thx bro!
yap, how they monitor?
Old 03-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
A card with stamp just like bubble tea concept.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yesterday morning...
Why u are here.. I thought u already confirmed your ticket to AC..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 03-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Below the updated list of joints free for everyone's reference.

If there is anything i missed out or not right,please correct me.If there are things to add,do let me know too. Do note that due to the words limit,i have choose to divide the Batam Cheong List into 2 parts. Fuck joint,massage,KTV on part 1 and Pub,Disco,Live Music,Bars etc on part 2.

Thank you.

For Batam Newbie,read the Beginner's Walk-Through Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor 1st to at least know how to get there and find accommodation.

I am also testing this forum's Hide Code function so as to cut down the inconvenience cause by newbies who quote my whole long post that may be causing some distress to other bros reading this thread.

Simply Click on the Spoiler Button to release the List :

( Click to show/hide )
Batam List Updated on 3rd May 2015

1.Fuck house/Overnight Booking Joint
Mostly open at 11am+ and close when all the gals are fully booked.
Damage for overnight : 600K to 1.5mil

? Goldbird (aka Sedona, near Batam Star Hotel,Lai Lai)
- Indah2 (in front of Bali Hotel near to NEWTON SPA)
- Permata Indah (near Windsor Foodcourt)
- Queen8933 (near Formosa Hotel)

- New Berlian (near Formosa Hotel) - Closed down recently
- Happy Massage 8 (previously New Flamingo,behind Lucky Plaza)
- Dynasty 99 (near Formosa Hotel)
- Memory (opp Panaroma Hotel)

- Orchid Massage - Near Goldbird area (next block)

- Shellina 519 - Beside Dolly (a non-licensed joint sidelined as a hair saloon,advised by taxi driver to be careful of belonging during overnight booking)

- Paradise Night (new in 2014) - Closed

- New Berry (moved) : previously call Indah Berry (moved from old location,it has moved again in 2014 to beside Hotel City View)

- Blue Moon : previously called Beauty Moon. Its a MP + booking joint with fish tank. (Behind Harmoni Hotel)

- Bunga Massage (new) : Next to A3 Massage (ref A3 massage under massage with special)

Blacklisted Booking Joint :

- 28 Massage (in front DC Mall): previously call Massage 82
- Morena 29 - not recommended for newbies (or any joint/s named after Morena in a different number)
- MM Massage - along same row of shophouse as Indah2 (but not in same block) - temporary blacklisted

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.

Damage: HJ :100k,FJ : 200k, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Recommend to bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown)

Massage with Specials.
- Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
- Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
- Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
- Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya
- Altalanta: Most expensive & high class massage in batam,as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
- Angel massage - opp Hotel Novotel
- Aroma massage: In Sydney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
- Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) : It is now Blue Moon Massage
- Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
- Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
- Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks. (Closed Down)
- Flower massage (near to Newton)
- Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
- Indo Rasa: Milf (more) and syt
- Javana( infront of furma hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf
- Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks
- Madurani: only HJ
- Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari):Similar with Beauty moon,mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon/Blue Moon.
- Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and girl booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta.
- Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers
- Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun (Closed Down)
- SS massage : just opened less than 3. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen
- The hills ( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): good massage room, gals rotate from TaiQi massage
- Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt): next to flamingo massage
- Trinity:Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. More on syt & milf (more)
- Tropica Asia: Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Massage not bad.
- Vanessa: near Ala mayang in Utama Area
- Massage 69 - opposite BCS mall (in one of the small lane ,beside is Reborn message)
- K8 massage - used to be clean,recently 2014 it has known to provide special service
- D'avant Asia Massage - fairly new,7 o'clock behind Utama Hotel with album to choose girl
- Pepy Massage - fairly new,Nearby to D'avant Asia Massage with album.

Newly added :

- 28 massage - around Hotel Romance
- A3 Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Good one Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Sinar Kuda Mas - around Hotel Romance
- Eline Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Kings (or Kyings) Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Beautiful Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Bintang Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Keyza Massage - (B2B massage) behind DC mall,in front of Pagoda Hotel

- A5 Massage - around Utama Hotel
- DC Vanessa Massage - around DC mall,not around Hotel Romance
- Pas Massage - behind Gloris Hotel , opp Hans Inn (a banned place)
- Ocean Massage - around Harbour Bay area but not in Harbour Bay (B2B massage)

Reference for the newly added and its map or HERE

Blacklisted Massage Shop

- Pas Massage (Near Newtown,behind Gloris Hotel)

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special

- Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345
- LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
- Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
- Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
- Suruni Hotel in-house massage
- Virgo Hotel in-house massage:
- Seruni Hotel in-house massage Tel +62 778 458 333
- The Hills in-house massage Tel: +62 778 458888
- Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) Tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618
- Utama hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 426222
- Gideon Hotel -Justme Massage Tel: +62 778 430420

CLEAN Massage.
(some can occasionally provide special with consent from Masseur)

- Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
- 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
- Universal Massage (near Harapan Baru Hotel, Lovina Inn Penuin)
- Sky massage:
- Crown: more for family
- Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
- Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
- Star massage and salon:

- Utama Hotel:
- Tropical bali( near Altalanta), can go with GF (occasionally may have special - unverified)
- Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
- Sports massage: no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage
- Ria massage ( beside DC mall) - Closed
- Winspa
- Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area) - Closed
- Beautiful massage: so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel
- Tulip salon and massage: so far tried clean (unverified bbbj & fj)
- Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa Hotel

- Sawadee massage (got 2 branches,One in Nagoya hills Mall, 3rd floor, and the other in Top 100 Mall Peniun, just outside beside the money changer)
- Reborn Massage (Ruko Penuim Block R no 1 Near BCS Shopping Mall Batam, 29444) - other branch at opp Nagoya Hill Mall
- Man Zu Massage - At the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay Mall

3. KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.2 juta onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 250K+
Damage for overnight: around 1.3 juta and up
KTV Room rental : 75k/hr

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.6 mil+

Memory KTV (near Lucy's Oarhouse) in front of Panorama Hotel.
Scorpion KTV (dont know where)

Click on the picture for a bigger view of the Batam Map.

Continue to Page 2 of the this List on Pubs/Bars/Disco/Live Music

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

...continued from Page 1 of the Batam List

Click on the Spoiler button to release the list for Disco/Pubs/Bars/Live Music :

( Click to show/hide )
4. Disco

Pacific Disco - Large ballroom, the only disco where it is possible to have a "conversation" with someone.

Newton Disco - at Newton Hotel, also knows as "Planet 2" ("Planet Dua"). More packed, darker and with louder music than Pacific.

Planet Disco - at Planet Holiday Hotel. The smallest among these 3. Seedy and dark, not really recommended if one does not feel comfortable in a place with ill reputation.

Planet 3 ("Planet Tiga") - near Jodoh. Nice place and well patronized, but icy aircondition.

Titanium Club (new) - Harbour Bay Mall 2nd floor

6. Pubs & Bars - Unsorted

Info from online 4 years ago (another set of info state it opens Dec 2014): The Sphinx Disco, located in the Seruni Hotel is another good late night venue with loud music and beautiful single girls. Most nights they do not charge entry fee though drinks are expensive. Around 50,000Rp for a mixed spirits drink.

Pubs and Bars in Nagoya

Area around Harmoni Hotel, Panorama Regency Hotel, and Goodway Hotel is known as the area of Nagoya Entertainment District, or often called the NED.

Along the way there are plenty of pubs, bars and nightclubs such as:

1. Lucy抯 Oarhouse which is the most popular pub in Batam which also serves meals and snacks.
2. Go Go Bar
3. PP Banana which is open from 2 pm only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Rio Rita, located just opposite Lucy抯 Oarhouse.
5. Jungle Bar, on the right side of Lucy抯 Oarhouse which is the oldest bar in Batam.
6. Classics, located next to the Jungle Bar.
7. Red Cock Inn, located just opposite Classics which offers a menu of Europe and Asian.
8. Ice Pub, located next to Classics, which is also one of the oldest pubs in Batam.
9. Step Music Lounge
10. Hard Chilli Cafe
11. George抯 Bar
12. Last Pub
13. Bistro
14. Red Rose
15. Beyond Bars

If you just want to enjoy a night at the bar or pub in the hotel where you stay, the list below can be a reference:

1. Tampico is a Mexican themed bar at the Novotel Hotel
2. Tavern is located in Panorama Regency Hotel
3. Planet Holiday Hotel with a bar on the rooftop exactly on the 21st floor.
4. Wine Bar in Goodway Hotel.

If you like live music or clubbing then Nagoya offers many options Nightclubs Live Music, among others:

1. No Name bar at Harmoni Hotel
2. Sphinx and Ozone Nightclubs is very popular among local residents of Batam.
3. Pacific Disco at the Pacific Hotel.
4. The Summit at Planet Holiday Hotel.

Pub and Bar at Waterfront City are:

1. The Queen抯 Restaurant & Cafe, this is a restaurant and bar that is most popular in the Waterfront City area much visited by expatriates who are working in the area of Tanjung Uncang.
2. Danny抯 II Bar is located next to Queen抯 Restaurant & Cafe, a bar offering beer and wine selection is open from 5 pm until dawn.
3. The Monkey Bar is a bar that is located on the beach exactly behind Harris Resort Hotel.

Sekupang Area

1. UV Room at STC mall (Star Trade Center Mall)

7. Others
Blue bird Taxi : meter taxi - Phone:+62 778 421234
Silver Cab - Phone : +62 778 461000

In the event of an Emergency which you least expected,eg.you accidentally broke the law,you lost your passport etc etc...call the below if you are a tourist from Singapore :

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
Tracers2424 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For Batam Newbie,read the Beginner's Walk-Through Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor 1st to at least know how to get there and find accommodation.

I am also testing this forum's Hide Code function so as to cut down the inconvenience cause by newbies who quote my whole long post that may be causing some distress to other bros reading this thread.

Simply Click on the Spoiler Button to release the List :

( Click to show/hide )
Batam List Updated on 3rd May 2015

1.Fuck house/Overnight Booking Joint
Mostly open at 11am+ and close when all the gals are fully booked.
Damage for overnight : 600K to 1.5mil

? Goldbird (aka Sedona, near Batam Star Hotel,Lai Lai)
- Indah2 (in front of Bali Hotel near to NEWTON SPA)
- Permata Indah (near Windsor Foodcourt)
- Queen8933 (near Formosa Hotel)

- New Berlian (near Formosa Hotel) - Closed down recently
- Happy Massage 8 (previously New Flamingo,behind Lucky Plaza)
- Dynasty 99 (near Formosa Hotel)
- Memory (opp Panaroma Hotel)

- Orchid Massage - Near Goldbird area (next block)

- Shellina 519 - Beside Dolly (a non-licensed joint sidelined as a hair saloon,advised by taxi driver to be careful of belonging during overnight booking)

- Paradise Night (new in 2014) - Closed

- New Berry (moved) : previously call Indah Berry (moved from old location,it has moved again in 2014 to beside Hotel City View)

- Blue Moon : previously called Beauty Moon. Its a MP + booking joint with fish tank. (Behind Harmoni Hotel)

- Bunga Massage (new) : Next to A3 Massage (ref A3 massage under massage with special)

Blacklisted Booking Joint :

- 28 Massage (in front DC Mall): previously call Massage 82
- Morena 29 - not recommended for newbies (or any joint/s named after Morena in a different number)
- MM Massage - along same row of shophouse as Indah2 (but not in same block) - temporary blacklisted

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.

Damage: HJ :100k,FJ : 200k, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Recommend to bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown)

Massage with Specials.
- Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
- Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
- Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
- Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya
- Altalanta: Most expensive & high class massage in batam,as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
- Angel massage - opp Hotel Novotel
- Aroma massage: In Sydney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
- Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) : It is now Blue Moon Massage
- Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
- Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
- Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks. (Closed Down)
- Flower massage (near to Newton)
- Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
- Indo Rasa: Milf (more) and syt
- Javana( infront of furma hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf
- Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks
- Madurani: only HJ
- Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari):Similar with Beauty moon,mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon/Blue Moon.
- Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and girl booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta.
- Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers
- Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun (Closed Down)
- SS massage : just opened less than 3. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen
- The hills ( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): good massage room, gals rotate from TaiQi massage
- Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt): next to flamingo massage
- Trinity:Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. More on syt & milf (more)
- Tropica Asia: Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Massage not bad.
- Vanessa: near Ala mayang in Utama Area
- Massage 69 - opposite BCS mall (in one of the small lane ,beside is Reborn message)
- K8 massage - used to be clean,recently 2014 it has known to provide special service
- D'avant Asia Massage - fairly new,7 o'clock behind Utama Hotel with album to choose girl
- Pepy Massage - fairly new,Nearby to D'avant Asia Massage with album.

Newly added :

- 28 massage - around Hotel Romance
- A3 Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Good one Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Sinar Kuda Mas - around Hotel Romance
- Eline Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Kings (or Kyings) Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Beautiful Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Bintang Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Keyza Massage - (B2B massage) behind DC mall,in front of Pagoda Hotel

- A5 Massage - around Utama Hotel
- DC Vanessa Massage - around DC mall,not around Hotel Romance
- Pas Massage - behind Gloris Hotel , opp Hans Inn (a banned place)
- Ocean Massage - around Harbour Bay area but not in Harbour Bay (B2B massage)

Reference for the newly added and its map or HERE

Blacklisted Massage Shop

- Pas Massage (Near Newtown,behind Gloris Hotel)

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special

- Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345
- LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
- Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
- Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
- Suruni Hotel in-house massage
- Virgo Hotel in-house massage:
- Seruni Hotel in-house massage Tel +62 778 458 333
- The Hills in-house massage Tel: +62 778 458888
- Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) Tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618
- Utama hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 426222
- Gideon Hotel -Justme Massage Tel: +62 778 430420

CLEAN Massage.
(some can occasionally provide special with consent from Masseur)

- Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
- 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
- Universal Massage (near Harapan Baru Hotel, Lovina Inn Penuin)
- Sky massage:
- Crown: more for family
- Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
- Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
- Star massage and salon:

- Utama Hotel:
- Tropical bali( near Altalanta), can go with GF (occasionally may have special - unverified)
- Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
- Sports massage: no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage
- Ria massage ( beside DC mall) - Closed
- Winspa
- Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area) - Closed
- Beautiful massage: so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel
- Tulip salon and massage: so far tried clean (unverified bbbj & fj)
- Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa Hotel

- Sawadee massage (got 2 branches,One in Nagoya hills Mall, 3rd floor, and the other in Top 100 Mall Peniun, just outside beside the money changer)
- Reborn Massage (Ruko Penuim Block R no 1 Near BCS Shopping Mall Batam, 29444) - other branch at opp Nagoya Hill Mall
- Man Zu Massage - At the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay Mall

3. KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.2 juta onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 250K+
Damage for overnight: around 1.3 juta and up
KTV Room rental : 75k/hr

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.6 mil+

Memory KTV (near Lucy's Oarhouse) in front of Panorama Hotel.
Scorpion KTV (dont know where)
Up u my pts for being considerate & compiling the list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread