The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info Thread

Can nono teach me how use the quote function. But which is the correct icon to use. Try alot of time but like posting repeated post.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

Wanna say a big big thanks to bro Nono1973 for e very useful batam cheong-ing info.. i wanna go there on August long weekends. LOL!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
TommyWij77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone come to batam can call +628566640298
One of the local driver i know. Quite good. U can call him viktor.

Daily rate 80-100SGD. Depends on place u go. Quite good service provided.
Know wehre to buy local food, good massage , of course local girl for bonk.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
TommyWij77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone come to batam can call one of the local driver.

+628566540298 name viktor.

Daily rate from 80SGD -100 SGD.

Quite a good service driver, know where to get good food and good massage.
Of course include local girl to bonk.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just arrived back from my virgin trip to batam.

It's always curious what you will expect when visiting a new cheonging place. Hows the infrastructure, procedures, quality of girls, and fun you'll have. It all varies from place to place.

My impression of Batam is that it's an early and quiet cheonging place, with a look and feel of a once vibrant nightlife way past its heyday. Perhaps from a raid or crackdown. Who knows.

The one best quality of Batam from my experience is that the system is quite nice and safe. Pick a girl and pay the OKT. He personally brought the girl to my room at the correct time. Not to mention when I was in the MP, a customer paid and left 50k rupiah on the counter. When he turned to leave, they all shouted for him to get his 50k.

So, here is my play by play:

After walking from the ferry terminal to my hotel I was able to orient myself at Formosa hotel by 7PM. Quickly checked out Dynasty and asked for booking. The bouncer led me into a KTV lounge. A wide open KTV loung with 3 or 4 tables with customers and ladies. I was told only one fat, middle-aged lady was available in which I quickly ran out of there. Perhaps I'm too late.

I see across the street in Queens, but the metal door is down and shut. I walk further up the street looking for Berlian to no avail. Swung back around to look for New Berry but couldn't find that either.

So I ran to NED and walked around. It was quiet and not lively. Some girls sitting outfront of their bars but mostly older, middle aged which I quickly passed up. Perhaps too early.

On my walk I found Bluemoon behind Harmony in which only one young but chubby chinese/indo looking girl was available. The guy showed me a flipbook of pictures and pointed her out, while also showing me the very, very small fish tank where she laid sleeping alone. I pass her up and continue my walk to find Chili bar. At 8PM is was filled with SYT so I quickly plopped myself down with a beer.

No one approached me - not even glances. A group of girls promoting Jaegermeister gave me 4 shots in a row in return they took pictures of me. I was quite high when all the girls left at 8:30PM. Chilibar was left with some Indian customers and a few middle-aged ladies. Couldn't even call them MILFS.

Turns out the girls worked at 6 different bars owned by the same owner. For whatever reason, the owner wanted the girls at Chilibar first and then get split up. I found one cute, chinese looking indo with braces which I offered a few ladies drink to. Beer is 30 Rupish while ladies' tequila were 50. But could not bar fine. I asked mami and she said no, if you want girl its up to girl and she must meet you after work at 5AM or so. Since the 6 best bars were owned by the same owner, I figure the system was similar or not work it.

Next morning at 11AM i promptly visited the booking joints as I hear this is when they opened. Surely they were open but Dynasty had 2 middle aged lady, one fat, the other skinny and short. I ran across to Queens which had 1 fat, middle-aged sitting alone. Then ran to Bluemoon which showed me 1 chubby, fat young girl. Told to come back in an hour. So I went to get a massage at Sports Centre.

Then I did my rounds again.

Dynasty the bouncer quickly told me nothing has changed. Queens front door was closed at 1PM (curious. They opened at 10AM with no one, at 11AM one girl, not at 1PM door closed...) Ran back to Bluemoon and low-and-behold about 6 girls were in the fish tank! All of them were quite chubby and unattractive. Price ranged from, irc, 800k to 1.2m. The 1.2m barely was not attractive, but not ugly. chubby but not fat. and had a chinese/indo look to her. I relunctantly took her and forked over 1.2m. They asked if I want girl now or later, I told them later at 7PM.

While I won't go play by play with the girl. She was nice, enthusiastic, not pushy for anything. Good service though looks were not 1.2m worth it. Stayed until 7AM no complaints.

Conclusion: Unless I missed all the good spots couldn't find any quality action. Realistically I'd never go back to Batam for a "escapade." But if I was looking for a quick get away to get cheap, clean massages, buy some cheap clothes and house hold items, eat cheap sea food, and chat up some bar girls at a bar then yes, Batam is your place. But not for sex.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The big exodus is at the end of Ramadan. To celebrate Eid al-Fitr, every year MANY MILLIONS of Indonesians leave big cities, or where they moved to find work (e.g., Batam) to go back to their original home to meet relatives etc. Name it "pulang kampung". People wants to stay with relatives on the first days without fasting, not during fasting. It makes sense, right?
Thanks for the info.

So,if i were to hit Batam during June and July in the coming months,i will choose to go before 15th of June and after 25th of July,hehehe...of course Aug will be yet another story. But definitely not 7th of Aug to 10th Aug as it is Sillypore's National Day super long weekends and i expect Batam to "flood" with people,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
....unless the service is good....or if the culture calls for it or u looking to RTF.....but that's me as I don't like the idea of `spoiling the market'.
I believe no one likes to spoil the market either,except those who were there the 1st time (or maybe 2nd time or noobs) with the 'try try' mentality who wont be hitting the same destination twice. These are the people who are usually inconsistent with cheonging.i always tells my friend,if you want cheap places,you better not spoil the market unless you are able to consistently tip same amount daily. Yes,daily means everyday.

Example,i bring friends to KTV night clubs in Sillypore in the past,tipping suppose to be between S$30-S$50 during those time,but a friend of us tipped S$100...everyday from that day onward my other friends and i pester him to go to the same KTV Night Club (yes,even when he over-tipped) telling him the girl whom he tipped S$100 missed him very very very much,hehehe.... Few months later,he told us he couldnt join us anymore becos he could no longer keep up with the tipping even tho during those time he doesnt need to pay for the liquor (or the billl)...lol.Yes,he only need to tip his own girl and settle his own transport home. He also told us in one of the days when he was there and short on cash flow and he tipped the same girl S$30 to S$50,he felt very humiliated when his same girl ask him next time dont go there look for her anymore...lol (he was dumped). The other friends conclude that this guy has a very low self-esteem.
(already shorten my example...lol)

Above is an example what happens in a real life experience.

Quote:
One thing I learn about chionging......the girls learned to be smarter and will chut pattern to try to squeeze as much as money from u and spend the least time possible. It's a business txn to them.
Hehehe...i always prefer to learn how to outsmart those girls techniques ,thats why i am in SBF...lol.Not to cheat the girls or intend to underpay them,just dont wish to be branded as "stupid" especially by the OKTs,the girls or the cheonging establishment,hehehe...

Lol...reminds me my Dad used to tell me,i can be stupid once or twice for a short while,just dont be stupid for the rest of my life.

Quote:
Why do u think chiongsters are constantly looking out for the next playground. My veteran chiongster friend who intro me to Batam had been to Vietnam, China, cambodia, Thailand etc...before it became the main playground of fellow chiongsters. The rule is...the 1st ones there get to enjoy the fruits at minimum costs . Look at the various country threads....those there 1st were in heaven....until the rest start rushing in....esp Japanese.......they always spoil the market once they are there.
How i wish i was in Batam 20+ years ago...lol (or even Balai).All the best of the best are being reaped off by now,and i believe trying to get good one becomes tougher over the days to come. Nonetheless,i still believe in "Leftover Treasures among the Ruins",one just need more time and effort to explore deeper.And thats why i am constantly learning.

Quote:
Everyone needs an incentive and I'm glad tat u've urs....good for the community.
Its a win-win situation for all. As long as i dont profit from samster in this forum and yet they benefits from my postings,all should be good. I need to constantly be learning as i need to collect quality information (to minimize fail) and do not wish to give wrong information or incomplete information to another person.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5760 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Conclusion: Unless I missed all the good spots....
Guess what?
Old 04-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Conclusion: Unless I missed all the good spots couldn't find any quality action. Realistically I'd never go back to Batam for a "escapade." But if I was looking for a quick get away to get cheap, clean massages, buy some cheap clothes and house hold items, eat cheap sea food, and chat up some bar girls at a bar then yes, Batam is your place. But not for sex.

Btm is a SEX paradise...
Old 04-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

Btm is a SEX paradise...
It is, compared to Singapore.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While I won't go play by play with the girl. She was nice, enthusiastic, not pushy for anything. Good service though looks were not 1.2m worth it. Stayed until 7AM no complaints.

Sorry, bro, long weekends, most of the SYT are taken already..... There are places where you can find. Sometimes, it is luck who u meet.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(in other word,i am doing what i like to do and yet allowing what i like to do to pay for what i like to do...lol)
Wah! This verse very well-said. U enjoy the btm & get btm to pay for yr enjoyment huh.

Quote:
R.I.P New Berlian. This shop close,no more exist aldy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
1 more to add.. 1990, Koh not even a sperm yet
Egg come first or chicken come first?

U may nt be a sperm,u likely can also be a ovary in yr mother womb.

Quote:
In general,one of the basic rules for me on the Batam cheonging game is to avoid over-paying more than one should (even other countries also same) ,even if it is considered "dirt cheap" in Sillypore term. So many rich tourists from all over the World visited China,but ONLY Sillypore tourists are being branded MOST Stupid by the tourist guide and worse still...Sillyporean are also being called stupid by a foreign prostitute in Sillypore.
This is gd example of carrot chopping. The China tourisk guides must keep quiet ma,so proud until go tell the world.Now everyone frm sinkapore uncle auntie who travel to Chine b4 last time they all got chop carrot b4. The guide must think of new tricks nw for the sinkapore tourisk to be trick.

Jus hopeful sinkapore will be less stupid. Latest new abt China tour guide scold her own tourist she bring non-stop .

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/tour-gui...buying-enough/
Old 04-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight View Post
May i know are all young girls there or mix with milf !
Sorry bro,cant answer that question cos i only been there once and it was a 19 year old babe who massage me.But i hear there are quite a number of MILF there. Tho i plan to RTM,but it wont be anytime soon as i am experimental some stuffs in my future Batam trip in hope to "pro-create" more massage shops that does BM in their shops,better still body to body massage.

I hope...,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Some ceweks whom i had booked told me at times tamu did not bonk her could be either they are impotent, due to religious belief or afraid of AIDS. She also told me they just booked her for companionship, scare of sleeping alone, just raba raba and some asked her to HJ. So not everyone go batam for FJ thats my understanding from those feedback i got from ceweks i had booked.
Interesting...i guess every guy has their own strange fetish,hehehe...and i believe some girls are just unlucky enough to come across perverts that tends to hurt them.

On my way planning my May itinerary soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
The one i Bold on yr quotes serves as a good reminder for me wenever i visit any third world cuntry.
I always believe,every country (sometime same country different cities) especially neighbouring 3rd world ones will surely have their respective girl-finding culture to get the girls. Thats what this forum is all about. I read other parts of this international section to reach this conclusion. Of course if one willing to pay and pay and pay and pay,then there is no need to read to try to understand those cultures at all. Just travel to pay higher premium (while others pay a small fraction) or one can simply stay in Sillypore as it is already like a mini-world on its own.

Just a personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Average chiongster takes average 5 taxi trips (terminal-hotel-booking girl-dinner-hotel-terminal per batam trip.

10k extra per trip for 5 taxi trips = 50k
For people like me who make quite a lot of point to point travel, if i take taxi surely no less than 50kt o pay if the price goes up. I am lucky that i started my Batam travel learning how to walk 1st. Places that are within the 10 min or so distance,i will usually walk...hehehe...well,unless someone willing to "fetch" me around.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Sry for the late reply, busy at work as usual zzz, any chance u have your date for ur may trip? Would like to tag along if my off days can meet urs lol
Hey bro,sorry that i have to reply you this late (becos its the beginning of the month).

No date confirm yet,bro...it will either be 6th to 8th of May (wed-fri), 11th to 13th May(mon-wed), 18th to 22nd May (mon-fri)or 25th to 28th May (mon-thu).But if you happen to have a date that falls on the stated date,do let me know (and hurry,hehehe..). I am suppose to join another group for the coming trip but it was cancelled yesterday. So i am now on my own and i am planning my May 2015 itinerary as below :

May 2015 itinerary....

If it is going to be 3D2N,i will be having (i always standby for extra night):

Day1 :

I will be heading to a travel agent shop which i cannot remember the name now at around Penuin (windsor) area upon arrival to Harbour Bay becos like i say in my last summary,i dont like to be dependent on only one source for cheap and best stuffs.The name of the shop is in my office,hehehe...which i cant spell out now as i have very poor memory.I will try to grab a cheap room there and if i fail,i will go back to Kaha again.

After check in,i will go girl-shopping around the joints. No more New Berry,no more Gold Bird...lol. After picking the girls from booking joint,i am likely to head to Newton Spa...yes,i would like to take the road less travelled and there is this question i ask myself,do i see Newton Spa FR over the last 5 years in this thread? Answer is obvious.

Breakfast at wherever i am convenient (likely Bai Long at penuin) ,same for lunch.

If time allows,i would like to go to Beautiful Massage beside Keyza,otherwise i will be heading to Nagoya Hill Mall or Lucky Plaza to "earn" back my ferry money,hehehe..$$$$$ up my indo sim card etc etc.

The rest will be back to room to wash up and to wait for my girl to arrive.

Dinner will likely be at Zhen Bao since i misses it on my last trip.

Day 2 :

After girl left,i am more likely to head to Indo Rasa for massage and then breakfast. Back to room to wash up,if time allows will go walk around before heading to girl-shopping again.

After picking my girl,i am likely to head to Altalanta Spa or Pas Massage. The road less travelled include Altalanta whereby no one really write a proper FR before in this thread.Practically not much info about it. At the least i should go recce a bit to know about the pricing. Either way,i might do both places before heading back to room to wash up if time allows.

Back up massage place to go in case anything cropped up will be Madurani Massage,K8 and Trinity Spa.

Lunch is easy,Newstar Hotel coffee shop.

Dinner gonna be simple. i might head to :

...or go to the restaurant at Harbour Bay that serves exotic food (crocodile meat) or if there is something exciting in between and am too busy,i will just eat in Hotel or order Mcdonald,hehehe...

After dinner i will decide if i want to stay another night or home sweet home the next day.

Day 3 :

Free breakfast in Hotel, as by now i should be broke,hehehe...

Of course before heading back,Indo Rasa Massage is a MUST visit....hehehe....i think i am addicted to the vitalitas,hehehe...cant leave home w/o it...lol.

Home sweet Home

Those who wish to tag along,kindly read the Terms and Conditions 1st before PM-ing me your intro. Alternatively,you may wish to travel solo using my Batam Basic Guide which has proven to help a handful of newbies and yes,not forgetting there is this May 2015 latest issue of the Batam Cheong List is also up,hehehe....1 or maybe 2 slots are available as i type this.

Dates are not confirmed of course.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

......he tipped the same girl S$30 to S$50,he felt very humiliated when his same girl ask him next time dont go there look for her anymore...lol (he was dumped). .
Above is an example what happens in a real life experience.
99% of girls, whether FL/WL/hostess are in it for the money....even if u Andy Lau . Unfortunately some guys don't realize and think a girl with GFE means the girl really likes them; yeah right! There's a saying, `A fool and his money will soon be parted'.

Quote:
Not to cheat the girls or intend to underpay them,just dont wish to be branded as "stupid"
Agreed, the girls are human beings and are earning a living and we should give due respect.....but as in any business txn, we should not be carrot head also.....or the word we use during my time is `Robert'. Any place I go to, I always try to understand the `market rate'. I've a guide I follow, using GFE: Av = market rate, Above Av = market rate+, Outstanding = market rate++(means RTF for sure). Of course NO GFE...don't waste time....I rather be alone.

Quote:
How i wish i was in Batam 20+ years ago...lol
Well, there are still yet to discover gems in the world. Anyway, Batam has gone a full cycle.....chiongsters have gone thru' Thailand and China but these places becoming expensive...now Batam is considered `cheaper'.

Keep up the good work u're doing; I always look forward to FRs from u and fellow bros....and have a great time in ur upcoming May trip.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
I then decide to book this unreliable taxi driver for my entire Batam trip at 300k/day since this is CNY (3D2N is considered 2 days).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyWij77 View Post
Anyone come to batam can call one of the local driver.

+628566540298 name viktor.

Daily rate from 80SGD -100 SGD.

Quite a good service driver, know where to get good food and good massage.
Of course include local girl to bonk.
wa, bro, why the two of your taxi contacts so much difference?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread