The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Those from $$$$$$..shenhua69...mygongzhuwang..most gals have fake pic...i saw one which okt just cut and paste the head on another model...i was laughing at it as those photoshop skills was fantastic haha....and becareful...those comments on those gals on their website is all fake...u wont get what u expected...the more comments on the gal the better u avoid...coz those are the 1 who really rush as too many bro try to book after seeing it and end up getting their pocket burn a big hole...
Old 15-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomojo View Post
Wasted my time- you can read my FR here- https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...05&postcount=9
alias
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/jiajia-2/
Old 15-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP............
Old 15-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
Those from $$$$$$..shenhua69...mygongzhuwang..most gals have fake pic...i saw one which okt just cut and paste the head on another model...i was laughing at it as those photoshop skills was fantastic haha....and becareful...those comments on those gals on their website is all fake...u wont get what u expected...the more comments on the gal the better u avoid...coz those are the 1 who really rush as too many bro try to book after seeing it and end up getting their pocket burn a big hole...
All horny samsters should totally avoid all OKTs that shamelessly advertise their gals with fake pictures or heavily photoshop pictures.

Dont throw away your hard earned money. Always rely on FRs by genuine samsters (look at their join date, reputation points and power) before you book the girl you desire to satisfy your sexual fantasy. FRs posted in OKTs' website cannot be trusted; they merely put up a name and write all the good points of the girl advertised to con samsters who are tempted by the fake pictures.

Spend your money wisely instead of rushing into a bad decision and regret and repent later.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 9
momomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
All horny samsters should totally avoid all OKTs that shamelessly advertise their gals with fake pictures or heavily photoshop pictures.

Dont throw away your hard earned money. Always rely on FRs by genuine samsters (look at their join date, reputation points and power) before you book the girl you desire to satisfy your sexual fantasy. FRs posted in OKTs' website cannot be trusted; they merely put up a name and write all the good points of the girl advertised to con samsters who are tempted by the fake pictures.

Spend your money wisely instead of rushing into a bad decision and regret and repent later.
True, I second that.

Maybe if their business is affected enough, they might begin to focus on improving their services and girls instead of relying on fake photos and fake FRs. As consumers we have the power. If enough people stop patronising them, they either go out of business or start improving their business.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some even post one or two fake FR to bait you. You can tell, because no more FR after that.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 9
momomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermomomojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For bros who don't know, you can actually highlight portions of the FR and right click and do a google search to check its authenticity. Because the OKTs are quite lazy, they mostly will use and reuse the same FR format, so if you see 2 identical FRs posted for different girls under different name or time, its most likely a fake FR for example-

Quote:
Bonked (daisy) this afternoon. fabulous bonk, thanks the agents (IWanTFls) for the arrangmen.Second time tried your gal service

ok, back to my FR. horny and nice lady

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking a stranger i have just met. very jovious gal.

Ratings:
looks: 7 (CFM look and naughty)
boobs: 8 (think got 35B or C)
body: 7 (slim and sexy)
BBBJ: 8.5 (slow and steady nearly CIM)
fj: 7.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: got several others on my list, so maybe not.

If my FR no good, pls pardon me. Overall a very satisfying bonk. once again, thanks the agents(IwantFLs) for the arrangement. cheers.
https://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=595

Quote:
I bonk joey from CLub V yesterday. fabulous bonk.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking a stranger i have just met. very jovious gal.

Ratings:
looks: 7 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 7 (think got B)
body: 7 (nice figure and body)
BBBJ: 8.5 (nearly CIM)
fj: 7.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
damage: 130 bucks
RTF: got several others on my list, so maybe not.
http://sammythe.guru/show...&postcount=963

Complete with the same fucking spelling error (jovious), there is no such word, only jovial.
Old 15-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/

This old lady, touted to have model height (with flat chest) , was already in the market since early last year. She was marketed many times by various thread starters, and is apparently is recycled old whore. Location Bugis area.

Previous bad reviews were most probably deleted/archived. Dead fish, rush job and bad services as comments from many bro here.

Central alert...
Morning Bump...happy weekend...spend yr money wisely
Old 15-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tnt1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pro photoshop http://$$$$$$.com/mingxing/847.html
Old 15-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomojo View Post
For bros who don't know, you can actually highlight portions of the FR and right click and do a google search to check its authenticity. Because the OKTs are quite lazy, they mostly will use and reuse the same FR format, so if you see 2 identical FRs posted for different girls under different name or time, its most likely a fake FR for example-

Complete with the same fucking spelling error (jovious), there is no such word, only jovial.
Applaud applaud, bro, you really put in a lot of efforts to do research into this topic.

This will reinforce our points that FRs put up by OKTs themselves are definitely unreliable.

So fellow samsters, please remember to chiong with informed decision. Wise decision will save you lots of Vitamin "M" and also save you from frustration and repentance.
Old 15-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
knn tis one is funny
Old 15-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
tummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuni275 View Post
Tried booking her last night despite seeing the negative FRs about her (guess her boobs in the pic too appetizing for me to rule over my small head haha).. will to take the risk of burning $100 for the night.

Made appt and went up to destination.. true enough the place was v open but I've been there many times and mostly will bump into neighbours or strangers in daytime. Night time was relatively quiet.

When the door opened a short hair gal appeared in front of me.. 'Doesn't look like photo' I was thinking.. not bad looking though. Went in, and true enough after I asked if she's the gal in the pic, she said no, but it was her roommate instead.. My designated FL asked her roomie FL to serve me instead

Was quite disappointed but went ahead with the other gal since she's quite good and gave good head and accommodating in FJ. After the session went shower and managed to catch a glimpse of my original bonk in her room.

Before I left she came out and apologised cos she was double-booked and hoped I enjoyed my session with her roomie. When I saw her my 'anger' faded... cos she looks v much like the pic but younger... and her figure looks really delicious

Told her I'll book her again and she better dun fly aeroplane again.. We were checking each other out while chatting (guess I look quite ok in work clothes)and i'll make sure I screw her brains out when we meet next. So this time round I forgave her
Old 15-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybee View Post
Tried booking her last night despite seeing the negative FRs about her (guess her boobs in the pic too appetizing for me to rule over my small head haha).. will to take the risk of burning $100 for the night.

Made appt and went up to destination.. true enough the place was v open but I've been there many times and mostly will bump into neighbours or strangers in daytime. Night time was relatively quiet.

When the door opened a short hair gal appeared in front of me.. 'Doesn't look like photo' I was thinking.. not bad looking though. Went in, and true enough after I asked if she's the gal in the pic, she said no, but it was her roommate instead.. My designated FL asked her roomie FL to serve me instead

Was quite disappointed but went ahead with the other gal since she's quite good and gave good head and accommodating in FJ. After the session went shower and managed to catch a glimpse of my original bonk in her room.

Before I left she came out and apologised cos she was double-booked and hoped I enjoyed my session with her roomie. When I saw her my 'anger' faded... cos she looks v much like the pic but younger... and her figure looks really delicious

Told her I'll book her again and she better dun fly aeroplane again.. We were checking each other out while chatting (guess I look quite ok in work clothes)and i'll make sure I screw her brains out when we meet next. So this time round I forgave her
Yes, quickly book her and report back your findings.
Old 15-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Morning Bump...happy weekend...spend yr money wisely

this okt dog has logged a complaint against you!

shall we all ZAP this okt dog to hell!

he can be found here!
>>> https://sammythe.guru/showth...33266&page=868

i will be the first to zap him!

Old 15-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Well, this qq from sgbeautycastle is back. I had her in June this year. She used to so diffcult to book with her hardcore and anal services. When i look for her then, everything was quite sop. She dun offer anal anymore. Was pissed. Fxxc her 1st round and the 2nd round... Mouth fxxx her till i cum on her mouth.

Hmm ... As the saying goes .. She couldn't satisfy all.
There u have it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1