The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
a friend just told me Minh Tam and Minh Tam 2 pricing was spoiled by foreigners...so there you go...
A recent Viet report I saw for Minh Tam was 550k VIP + 700k. While a recent English report was 550k VIP + 600k.

But then reports can be faked easily or isolated case.

Even back in 2010 in VD VIP I only gave 350k tip refusing to give in to the lady lowest 500k request. Not that can't give that amount, but not to spoil the market for the bros living there. In the end she still gave me a HJ but pulled a long face

That was the first and last time I visited VD. I normally end up going to Liberty 4 every time I stay in Q1. Last year when I was there the tall dark locker boy still remembers me. The fair small size one will only remembers after I tip him Liberty 4 at least you try bargain it down they'll still keep a pleasant face. Then when you give a bit more after the session, most will give you that surprised happy look which I always enjoy seeing.
Old 27-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sofaking is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently I went to Minh Tam and the girl's service was good that I extended for another hour. Tipped her 1mil VND though for two hours.

Don't know got spoil market or not.

Quote:
if you like such spa then you still have not discovered there are so many similar spa that have similar facilities and cute pretty VBs too..

a friend just told me Minh Tam and Minh Tam 2 pricing was spoiled by foreigners...so there you go...

Also if you go to Can Tho then the price you pay will be so much cheaper than paying at Vien Dong HCM...
Old 27-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential

brothers was there hcm 5 years back met a brother brought us around . just went last month. know a few places . but this time round going again on sept 7.
Bros any place like last time dunno what 383 or what can go in choose one follow me whole day one or where is all the girl in the bar . can take out one ?

this time round not going ktv as friends not interested . Wechat girls all not the same as photo. Bros can help give me the location ? hai ba trung ? went there in the day only ate Japan food.

been to some restaurant bill end up 4 million . ganna chop or normal .
pm me brothers thanks for help
Old 27-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

I read twice still not very sure what you are trying to tell or ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr yan View Post
brothers was there hcm 5 years back met a brother brought us around . just went last month. know a few places . but this time round going again on sept 7.
Bros any place like last time dunno what 383 or what can go in choose one follow me whole day one or where is all the girl in the bar . can take out one ?

this time round not going ktv as friends not interested . Wechat girls all not the same as photo. Bros can help give me the location ? hai ba trung ? went there in the day only ate Japan food.

been to some restaurant bill end up 4 million . ganna chop or normal .
pm me brothers thanks for help
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 27-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
I read twice still not very sure what you are trying to tell or ask?
The last time I read something like this in HCM thread was when the toad/troll trying to mask himself as another person
Old 27-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Not sure how many clones are there, personally I feel those hotel massage prices have not increased a lot over the years for non-VIP. Maybe 100-300k more based on the DIY guide. Same with BJ hot toc, maybe 100-200k more. The increase is the FJ joints (almost doubled), but can always choose not to go

I don't visit the KTV or clubs, so can't compare. In general, I think it's more expensive based on reports. Nowadays if you just try google, these's option of website freelance that ask for 300k-1m + hotel.

Those more out of way local joints don't really apply to people like me on short trip. The taxi fare likely cost more than the service, also the time to get there for a release lol

Imagine go phu nhuan KTV and back to Q1/Q5 Even ask me go phu lam, I also complain far lol Time is more precious for those on short trip

A lot of information can be found on the net that's enough to make those on holiday have enough fun without being ripped off too much. A couple weeks back I pm H88 to ask if he knows about a street name (turns out to be a place) and MIFAcafe if he knows the bia om on xxx street still operating. Both replied with don't know (I do appreciate the replies. Thanks again). But in the end, after google around I was managed to find my answers

Language is a problem, but if you can find those joints posted on net, likely they are used to having foreigners or expat. At that's what I think lol
Old 27-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

It's ok to be cool I think 555

May I know the bro who up me? I'll like return the favor. But more importantly, Thank You

Last edited by zmanz; 27-08-2015 at 08:18 PM. Reason: On advise of H88 bro :)
Old 27-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Que Huong 4

Went to Que Huong 4 today. They had a couple of newbies. One was 18 yo. Face average, but tits and ass are flawless. She gave me a HJ. She wouldn't let me finger bang her though. The other girl was a bit shorter and less attractive so I didn't try her. According to the manager, Que Huong 4 has about 20 girls. I don't think the quality of the girls are as good as Vien Dong, Dainam, or Minh Tam.
Old 27-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I support H88 here and thank you for maintaining order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Since my first trip, I am very appreciative to Bro Hurricane88 for giving me advise and responding to my noob questions ... without him, I will be super blur...

Bro, luckily this thread got u ... Huat ah !
Old 27-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Next Sept holidays maybe I just hop onto Phuong Trang or their new subsidiary bus company at Pham Ngu Lao.... and head towards Mekong Delta... Can Tho, Vinh Long, Rach Gia etc.

Quote:
...when I went to Chau Doc, Rach Gia, Hanoi, I just do my own research and never need to ask anyone...
Old 28-08-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Paul111111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
A recent Viet report I saw for Minh Tam was 550k VIP + 700k. While a recent English report was 550k VIP + 600k.

But then reports can be faked easily or isolated case.

Even back in 2010 in VD VIP I only gave 350k tip refusing to give in to the lady lowest 500k request. Not that can't give that amount, but not to spoil the market for the bros living there. In the end she still gave me a HJ but pulled a long face

That was the first and last time I visited VD. I normally end up going to Liberty 4 every time I stay in Q1. Last year when I was there the tall dark locker boy still remembers me. The fair small size one will only remembers after I tip him Liberty 4 at least you try bargain it down they'll still keep a pleasant face. Then when you give a bit more after the session, most will give you that surprised happy look which I always enjoy seeing.
Yeah, Bargain all the way down then tip afterwards sounds like the best bang for your buck.
Old 28-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xin chao, will be going to hcmc on 11-13 sept. Anyone free to meet up for a coffee or party? Hehe
Old 28-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Next Sept holidays maybe I just hop onto Phuong Trang or their new subsidiary bus company at Pham Ngu Lao.... and head towards Mekong Delta... Can Tho, Vinh Long, Rach Gia etc.
Next Sep Is 2015 or 2016

Phuong Trang Mien Tay buses are at Le Hong Phong...De Tham at Pham Ngu Lao is for Mien Dong...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
welim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are wondering how much to tip, its helps to do some research or ask some senior bros.

I do want to tip for good service, but do tip within the accepted range.e.g 200-300k for salons in district 1 or 300- 700k for minh tam 2.

Some research from rockit

Minh Tam 2
Comments from rockit

January 25, 2015 at 7:46 AM (450k)

I tipped 450k. Which is on the high side for a hand job but I really liked her and being in the VIP there is an expectation you will tip more as you get special service in regards to being bathed. She had a great attitude, was genuinely a nice person, there was no mention of money at all and there was no rush at all. I initially wanted to give her 400k but she said another 100k but we settled on 450k.

THP
July 10, 2015 at 2:54 AM

She gave me the paper where you have to write her tips. I wrote 400, and saw her sad face.
Me: “How much people give usually?”
Her: “Same price than the massage ticket” (550 VND).
Me: “I understand, but I’m sad I didn’t get my BJ.”
So I put 450. She was not the same after that. Not rude, but not playful anymore.
Old 28-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Lynch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been 3 years plus since I last set foot in vietnam. Going over there this weekend. In the past I met some forum veterans but haven't keep in contact for a long time. Anyone who still remembers me do pm me as I will like to meet some familiar faces and catch back on stuff. The sg guy with prawn farm in d10 still there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread