The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
LimSiaSway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick View Post
Yup. That incident happened 6 years ago. and we're recently engaged.

lots of raw sex in between and hopefully many more to go in the future.
Congrats bro
Old 24-12-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick View Post
Yup. That incident happened 6 years ago. and we're recently engaged.

lots of raw sex in between and hopefully many more to go in the future.
Congratulations bro! 6 years ago.. Means you 23 or 24 now! Very young lah! Sure can more raw sex lah!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas to all.

Please post all your jialat stories here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 25-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Merry Xmas to all.

Please post all your jialat stories here.
Merry Xmas to you and all.
Old 27-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your support and hope all have a great long weekend.

Please post more of your jialat stories here.

Old 27-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
KuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of lightKuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of lightKuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of lightKuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of lightKuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of lightKuayChupMaiHum is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the jialat stories
Old 28-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Samster

Thank you for your support.

Please post jialat stories here.

Old 28-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Bump for my thread.

Old 28-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Was at my gf's house for her family bbq Christmas party as all her siblings were back from overseas. She invited her bff there also and as it was too late, her bff decided to stay over. Usually if her bff stay over, she will sleep over in my gf's sister room, but cause all her siblings were back, the 3 of us had to share 1 bed.

After the BBQ we turned in at around 2am, was feeling horny so was touching and fingering my gf in the spooning position while she was facing her friend as she was watching Korean drama under the blanket so she couldn't see us or hear us as she uses the in ear earphone. Started fucking my gf in the spooning position (the bed won't shake or move cause it's the kind of bed u toss and turn your partner won't feel it).

After awhile, suddenly her bff screamed, cause she felt a cold thing (lizard) dropped on her feet. Damn it, being the guy, she screamed for me to go catch it and chase it away. I was spooning my gf how to move! She started coming over and pulling me out of our blanket to go chase it away and wholly crap, she saw us naked from waist below. I released my gf and she saw my dick and started crying. I turned flaccid immediately.

As she is my gf's bff, I know that she is a staunch Catholic and is a 30 year old Virgin. She cried and cried. We faster dressed up and I chased the lizard away. Lucky my gf's room is on the top floor of the house, her parents didn't hear her scream. She cried cause she didn't expect me to be the first dick she see in her life. U tell me jialat anot. Hai
Old 28-12-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Was at my gf's house for her family bbq Christmas party as all her siblings were back from overseas. She invited her bff there also and as it was too late, her bff decided to stay over. Usually if her bff stay over, she will sleep over in my gf's sister room, but cause all her siblings were back, the 3 of us had to share 1 bed.

After the BBQ we turned in at around 2am, was feeling horny so was touching and fingering my gf in the spooning position while she was facing her friend as she was watching Korean drama under the blanket so she couldn't see us or hear us as she uses the in ear earphone. Started fucking my gf in the spooning position (the bed won't shake or move cause it's the kind of bed u toss and turn your partner won't feel it).

After awhile, suddenly her bff screamed, cause she felt a cold thing (lizard) dropped on her feet. Damn it, being the guy, she screamed for me to go catch it and chase it away. I was spooning my gf how to move! She started coming over and pulling me out of our blanket to go chase it away and wholly crap, she saw us naked from waist below. I released my gf and she saw my dick and started crying. I turned flaccid immediately.

As she is my gf's bff, I know that she is a staunch Catholic and is a 30 year old Virgin. She cried and cried. We faster dressed up and I chased the lizard away. Lucky my gf's room is on the top floor of the house, her parents didn't hear her scream. She cried cause she didn't expect me to be the first dick she see in her life. U tell me jialat anot. Hai
Jialat for her but ok for you.
Old 28-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Jialat for her but ok for you.
Haha! Duno how to face her sia. Haven't seen her 2 days.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Tiagong you all clones start to zap Johnbass liao ah?
Sibei Jiat Lat!

Old 29-12-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Haha! Duno how to face her sia. Haven't seen her 2 days.
Cb now this era still got such saint girls ah.
Wtf 30 years old Liao see kkj will cry.. Really sibeh jialaf..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
SPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiyohyoh,

i am the Mostest Jialat.

i ask for Zaps,

but kena Ups Ups Ups.

why Lidat huh????

Wait the International Court charged me CORRUPTION,

receiving points under table,

die die die,

sibeh Jialat.
Old 29-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
SPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you all for your support and hope all have a great long weekend.

Please post more of your jialat stories here.
Hello TS,

i want ComPrain.

i want Zaps,

but u all Ups me!!!!

Get me into trouble.

police think i Corruption,

receive Points under table.

this really Sibei Jialat arr!!!!

"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1