The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
If u bring your girl there to disco and get a obat for her.

1) She super high with hyper sex drive ride u whole night
i agree w yr every pt except tis

It's bcs most men were mislead by tis statement tat's y mostly wan 2 try. Out of 10 cewek on obat,i tink onli abt 2.5 of em has higher sex drive on bed. Old man without rock solid erection beware & no forget wear CD bcs mos of these obat girls sm time so high they don't care abt wearin CD or not.

I r'ber few yrs back wen i took a ger frm disco,she went so high on obat in rm & naughtily took out the CD i aldy wore without my knowledge (mayb a slip off) & continue 2 ride on me. Scare the living hell out of me after tat time & i've to waste money 2 go 4 sm testes upon return 2 SG.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I'll stay in SG if tat's the case bcs it'll be WAY cheaper. JB can b a good choice too.
Anywhere in JB can we find overnight booking girls for $80-$120? This is genuine question cos my buddy balk at the ferry cost, claiming waste money whereas for me, the cheapest I found is about $200 for Vietnamese overnight, after they finish work. Too short time for too much cash.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i agree w yr every pt except tis

It's bcs most men were mislead by tis statement tat's y mostly wan 2 try. Out of 10 cewek on obat,i tink onli abt 2.5 of em has higher sex drive on bed. Old man without rock solid erection beware & no forget wear CD bcs mos of these obat girls sm time so high they don't care abt wearin CD or not.

I r'ber few yrs back wen i took a ger frm disco,she went so high on obat in rm & naughtily took out the CD i aldy wore without my knowledge (mayb a slip off) & continue 2 ride on me. Scare the living hell out of me after tat time & i've to waste money 2 go 4 sm testes upon return 2 SG.
I don't know how true is this, but I ever heard that guys on drug can go on and on humping without cumming...
Old 11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Anywhere in JB can we find overnight booking girls for $80-$120? This is genuine question cos my buddy balk at the ferry cost, claiming waste money whereas for me, the cheapest I found is about $200 for Vietnamese overnight, after they finish work. Too short time for too much cash.
But compare w $260 for 4 hrs in btm city hotel pub/ktv, JB is definitely a way better choice. Even SG is cheaper than tat. I wish tat pub/ktv @ btm city hotel all the best 4 their future endeavor.

jus not my cup of coffee

Quote:
I don't know how true is this, but I ever heard that guys on drug can go on and on humping without cumming...
no need drugs,i can go all nite long without cumming when on liquor/beer.

i tink it's pretty much a norm.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Many years ago, at the early times of smart phones, I remember there was an app on the Apple Store: just displaying a diamond with writing "I AM RICH", doing nothing else, priced $1000 USD.
It made some noise on the newspapers. Someone even bought it, then it disappeared.
I believe most would prefer an iPhone app that helps enhance its camera function...hehehe...

...purely joking here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
As bro Nono says, booking is all hit and miss, but the known factor is the faggot OKT at Kupu2 who don't seem to understand that he needs to be at least respectful of his customers if he was to continue to have their support.
Thats why you often see batam booking joint evolve itself (KTV to massage shop or massage shop to KTV)or simply just close down for good. I cannot comment much on Kupu Kupu for now since i only hear one complain and a bigger proportion number of praises (note : bigger number of praises do not equate that it will be good). I have only tried that place once and so far,i am alright with the girl there.

There should be a small fleet of better-service-orientated girls on their way to kupukupu soon,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
........... I wonder do bros here have this customer is always right mentality (typical singaporean) when going to joints.
Hehehehe...to me,'customer is always right' dont often apply in most cheonging scene at most time. And in Batam,MOST carrier of such 'customer is always right virus' ,not easy for them to enjoy themselves there. Proven time and again over a history of many years.

When one starts making comparison between country A versus country B,they are already not at the right tune. Its not exactly wrong to make comparison,but well...bringing the wrong expectation w/o understanding the place's culture and yet expect to enjoy themselves...hmm...i would say its like expecting apple to taste like pineapple.

If one happens to like both apple and pineapple, all should be fine,but if one only like pineapple and not the latter,then the country that sells apple may feel shitty to him.

Just an illustration base on my own perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
On a side note Abu, has always been friendly when I'm there be it from the days he was at indah2 (even before where indah2 is now) till now at kupukupu.
Dont know who this abu is,so cant comment but in Indah2 i dealt with shorty Sonny and in Kupukupu, Kiki .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Hmm..reasonable assumptions.
On the other hand wld u assume ....
ALL Chiongsters up to a certain time of their life would have had contract some form of STDs. Yes,i rarely use strong words and I use the word, ALL. It is almost 100% of ALL Chiongsters in any countries would already have had some form/kind of STDs.?
Sorry bro,i cannot make the same asssumption for cheongster becos of the nature of the WL's profession and that being a cheongster is not a profession (or a job). Its suppose to be someone who were seeking their kind of 'fun' in the entertainment world and as for what kind of fun they were seeking,it would be up to different characteristic of an indivdual cheongster. (eg,a cheongster can choose to have sexual intercourse (protected or unprotected) or not; and/or ONLY have HJ)

Just like i can easily have the assumption that ALL watch-makers in the world up to a certain point of their life would have contract farsightedness (hyperopia) at an earlier than normal age (compare to those not in the similar profession). But i cannot assume the same for those who wear the watch/es the watch-makers made nor anyone who wears a watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Yeah bros....it takes 2 hands to clap and then spread everywhere and everyone. Even heard before kiasi ones who always use condom also contract std. Its from the fluid hitting the organ. Maybe wasnt careful in removing condom or spilled some at the cock hair area. Anyone heard this before?
Condoms do not 100% keep STD or HIV out (i believe everyone knows that). But what are the chances of contracting STD/HIV with and w/o a condom? Think i shall leave this to common sense.

From my perspective,Condoms is like a bullet proof vest,cheongsters is like some brave special force soldier in a "battlefield". What are the survivability rate between a soldier with a bullet proof vest versus the one w/o? Lets not forget bullet proof vest also do not guarantee 100% that a soldier who wears it can definitely survive in a battlefield.

I remember sharing in this thread before. To die ,it takes just a couple of secs or lesser. Not a bit scary at all. But to suffer in the process while waiting to die can take days,weeks,months, years and who knows how long.

Catching HIV/STD is a suffering for a prolong amount of time,wishing for death yet couldnt,wishing to live yet you know its going to be a very painful life and may likely have to burden those who are closer to you to and suffer together.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。
(want to die,cannot die,want to live,yet cannot live normally)

I dont wish to die a slow painful death w/o dignity.

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats why you often see batam booking joint evolve itself (KTV to massage shop or massage shop to KTV)or simply just close down for good. I cannot comment much on Kupu Kupu for now since i only hear one complain and a bigger proportion number of praises (note : bigger number of praises do not equate that it will be good). I have only tried that place once and so far,i am alright with the girl there.

There should be a small fleet of better-service-orientated girls on their way to kupukupu soon,hehehe...

Hehehehe...to me,'customer is always right' dont often apply in most cheonging scene at most time.
There is no license for chicken farm. So, they can only apply for massage, ktv licenses.

Service oriented girls going Kupu2? I'll be there 16-18/10. They will be there already?

The only with the cheebye is always right. PS her off, you don't get to have a good trip.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just trying my luck. Any golfers here? I'm clearing my leave and can arrange to go golf and chiong together.

Btw what is a good hotel to stay? I don't mind if it's slightly more expensive. Have tried Novotel before but it's quite far from the action. Also stayed in Farmosa before and it felt quite run down.

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Harris Hotel, beside Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
Old 11-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Harris Hotel, beside Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
Thanks bro. The hotel near to action?
Old 11-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro C book 1 gal from kupu2 and the next day me n him book 2 gals (a different gal for bro c) from kupu2. All are 1.4 mil. Looks like theres more than 1.5mil ceweks at kupu2. They also did some renovation on thier place. Just had bowling and now having karaoke.

Also was my 1st time going to the link, not bad of choice but not much syt thou. Also the plump lady from happy recongnise, me too likewise. Got a mouthfull from 1 of the milfs there saying i only choose pretty gals but not service standard. I just laugh at her and say. U mad bro? But in indo la.

Sadly tmw going back to sg. End of my 4D3N but going again next week.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
i'm interested 2 knw too,if can't speak in public,use pm.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember sharing in this thread before. To die ,it takes just a couple of secs or lesser. Not a bit scary at all. But to suffer in the process while waiting to die can take days,weeks,months, years and who knows how long.

Catching HIV/STD is a suffering for a prolong amount of time,wishing for death yet couldnt,wishing to live yet you know its going to be a very painful life and may likely have to burden those who are closer to you to and suffer together.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice.
U forget 1 lil' thg,those who dn't put on helmet 4 live firing r those who might likely aldy hav sm form of uncurable std on em. In their twisted minds,they mostly jus hope the disease will b spread 2 others who hasn't get it so he wldn't feel all lonely (no wonder u seem so sure most WL aldy hav sm form of std previously).

Psychologically,their mind is ill. So always play safe,put on 'helmet' (aka condom) durin a 'battle'. Protectin my lil' bro w the best available possible defense frm those psychopaths.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Hi there! I'm quite new to batam but went few times already. Got a hit here and there of how batam and the 'system' there works. But I wouldn't mind if 1-2 trusted Bros will be available and wand to go next week, maybe let's say 20-22? 3D2N. I usually went 2D1N not very happening. Trying out 3D2N this time round. Do pm me for those who are free to go together. Cheers!
:>>>
Old 12-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Just trying my luck. Any golfers here? I'm clearing my leave and can arrange to go golf and chiong together.

Btw what is a good hotel to stay? I don't mind if it's slightly more expensive. Have tried Novotel before but it's quite far from the action. Also stayed in Farmosa before and it felt quite run down.

Thanks.
You can try either Nagoya Hill Hotel or Grand I Hotel, these are the better hotels in Nagoya area. Grand I Hotel has a KTV where u can get KTV hostesses, but this is generally where the most expensive pussies in Batam are found.

Another decent hotel is Planet Hollywood. It also has a KTV, a disco AND a pub, so getting gals is not a problem. It is also close by to a couple of booking joints.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Condoms do not 100% keep STD or HIV out (i believe everyone knows that). But what are the chances of contracting STD/HIV with and w/o a condom? Think i shall leave this to common sense.

From my perspective,Condoms is like a bullet proof vest,cheongsters is like some brave special force soldier in a "battlefield". What are the survivability rate between a soldier with a bullet proof vest versus the one w/o? Lets not forget bullet proof vest also do not guarantee 100% that a soldier who wears it can definitely survive in a battlefield.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice. [/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct and true bro. Exactly my same beliefs too. Play safe always but got to understand it still carries a small element of danger no matter who we do with or what we do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1