The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
The New Paper in Singapore exposed a racket in some prospective Vietnamese brides brought to Singapore. Some of the prospective Vietnamese brides are actually first brought to Cambodia to work as prostitutes. Then to Thailand to work as prostitutes again. Next they're sent to the small towns in West Malaysia where they're presented as prospective Vietnamese brides. These small towns have sizeable numbers of Chinese Malaysians residing. The prospective Vietnamese brides are passed from broker to broker (snake heads) from town to town further and further southwards. A few of the brokers were interviewed by the New Paper reporters. Finally they end up in Singapore as prospective Vietnamese brides. Have any of you read that recent New Paper article? Pls don't flame me. Thanks.
You are right. The Vietnamese brides offered by the agencies in Singapore are no longer trustworthy, especially the one at KSC. Some are non-V, and some went for hymen reconstruction to pass off as Vs.
Old 21-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The New Paper in Singapore exposed a racket in some prospective Vietnamese brides brought to Singapore. Some of the prospective Vietnamese brides are actually first brought to Cambodia to work as prostitutes. Then to Thailand to work as prostitutes again. Next they're sent to the small towns in West Malaysia where they're presented as prospective Vietnamese brides. These small towns have sizeable numbers of Chinese Malaysians residing. The prospective Vietnamese brides are passed from broker to broker (snake heads) from town to town further and further southwards. A few of the brokers were interviewed by the New Paper reporters. Finally they end up in Singapore as prospective Vietnamese brides. Have any of you read that recent New Paper article? Pls don't flame me. Thanks.
Interesting piece of news. Maybe someone can find this particular report and post it here? I tried looking from the New paper website but cannot find
Old 21-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I have no idea if my Viet g/f will ever be my life partner…

I met my gal at JC Cherry last July. It was her 1st time in Sillypore. I met her on her 3rd day of work and subsequently have been buying her dinner and sending her to work, sometimes send her home or bring her out after her work. On her 11th day, she was caught in a raid, but she never tell me at all. Dunno why the ICA is good enuff for her to stay till her 14th day and not deporting her back. On the very day she left, I never send her off. She left alone… heartbroken w/o me noticing it.

She promised me that she will be back in three weeks time. But on the very day she supposed to come back Sillypore, she spill the beans and tell me everything thru hp sms. She is banned from coming into Sillypore for 3 years. On hearing that, my reaction should have been “its just another Viet WL in JC, time to look for another target”. But that was not my reaction…I was sadden by the news, I never give her up but rather i keep in contact with her. I promised her that I will go and look for her in December I fulfilled my promise and went Vietnam to tour and also see her from 23rd to 31st Dec. After coming back from Vietnam, we contact each other more. I setup a msn account for her in Vietnam, taught her to use it. Now nearly every night after her work, we will chat in msn.

My friends have been finding it funny for me to continue contacting this Viet gal for so long and still fly to Vietnam to see her.

Friend: “She don’t even know how to speak or write English/Chinese, You only know how to read a bit of Viet but dun really know how to speak Viet… got communication problem leh”
ME: “she is now taking up English lesson 3 times a week, and I intend to pick up proper Viet language lesson… anyway communicate less means less argument”

Friend: “she is just a plain jane and not very pretty type. There are a lot more chio and sexy Viet gals who can satisfy you...party animal”
ME: “I sense that her heart is good… sense that she is a good girl, she is still lookable lah...if she put on make up she look nice wat. Yap, there is alot of sexy babes, but they are just for ONS and fling.”

Friend: “She come Sillypore to work in JC before leh…..may go lam tinh many times liao.. you still want such gal meh”
ME: “I belief that she come here work becoz she see her friend can earn so much in Sillypore and she wanted to release the burden off her parents. I belief that she never go lam tinh to earn money, just sit and chat with customer or let so guys touch touch only…I belief she is a good girl”

Friend: “She maybe working in same line in Viet and you dun know”
ME: “she told me she works in shopping center as sales girl. She actually knows that working in massage parlor can earn more money, but her parents and me will be unhappy, so she rather earn less than let people around her be sad….I belief her”

Sorry for the super long story/post..... just hope that bro out there can help me understand what i am going thru and what i will face if i continue this relationship...thanks

Frenz i think i noe who u r hello pls wake up go and find a normal ger lah stop wasting yr time on JC gers
Old 21-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Frenz i think i noe who u r hello pls wake up go and find a normal ger lah stop wasting yr time on JC gers
i think you the one who need to wake up....dont quote the whole thing....lao jiao liao leh still need to teach
Old 21-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Cool Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
The stories come in two parts. it was about 2 weeks back! Now selecting brides from marriage agencies must be careful, i thk it is better to go for the marriage tour at vietnam.
Old 23-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
The stories come in two parts. it was about 2 weeks back! Now selecting brides from marriage agencies must be careful, i thk it is better to go for the marriage tour at vietnam.
If the agent wants to con you, you can be conned even if you go for marriage tour in Vietnam. I will think that its better to leave it to fate. If you see a gal and u think you like her, then go for her.
Old 23-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If the agent wants to con you, you can be conned even if you go for marriage tour in Vietnam. I will think that its better to leave it to fate. If you see a gal and u think you like her, then go for her.
Selecting a virgin vietnamese bride is up to luck.
Old 23-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Selecting a virgin vietnamese bride is up to luck.
Hmm... now we are at the new topic.... is it a MUST for your future vietnamese spouse to be a VIRGIN when you marry her? Personally, i don't find it that important. I don't like to train VIRGINS on bed. heheh
Old 23-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmm... now we are at the new topic.... is it a MUST for your future vietnamese spouse to be a VIRGIN when you marry her? Personally, i don't find it that important. I don't like to train VIRGINS on bed. heheh

IMO, this is important bcos u only get to try it once in a lifetime. Especially on your loved ones.
Old 23-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Becos marriage agency garantee that the vietnamese brides are virgins, so we are just getting what the marriage agency hv promised. anyway we can train a virgin to become a sex kitten
Old 23-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Becos marriage agency garantee that the vietnamese brides are virgins, so we are just getting what the marriage agency hv promised. anyway we can train a virgin to become a sex kitten
Just a thought. Agency promised that the gal will be a virgin and on the first night, you discovered she is not. How can you prove your case and complain to CASE? The gal can claim that you already penetrated her on the first night
Old 23-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For me no so important not that i dun like or dun want to train, its coz i scare of BLOOD!!!!

Quote:
Just a thought. Agency promised that the gal will be a virgin and on the first night, you discovered she is not. How can you prove your case and complain to CASE? The gal can claim that you already penetrated her on the first night
One can only "lan pa pa lan".... If not can refund meh...?
Old 23-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I heard and seen from internet that we can use torchlight to shine at her pussy and check the hymen is still intact b4 penetrating her. I think this is the only way and can be very tedious. I think is all down to fate to hv a virgin bride, maybe in this lifetime a man don't hv chance to hv a virgin bride
Old 25-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I heard and seen from internet that we can use torchlight to shine at her pussy and check the hymen is still intact b4 penetrating her. I think this is the only way and can be very tedious. I think is all down to fate to hv a virgin bride, maybe in this lifetime a man don't hv chance to hv a virgin bride
So you will bring one large torchlight on wedding night to the room? Shine and Shine.. you shine on her puss and she shine on your dick...The only difference being her torchlight is made in vietnam while yours made in Singapore...hahha
Old 25-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
For me no so important not that i dun like or dun want to train, its coz i scare of BLOOD!!!!
Penetration into a virgin pussy will not always lead to lots of blood. I remember my experience on a 18 yr old virgin.... just a little blood.. cannot really see also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1