The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
ah rat bro
Thanks again, I try it already and it's much easier, thanks so much.
Cheers
Do support my thread.
You are very Welcome
Will support your thread and rate your thread excellent

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-05-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[Testing

Wow sis !!..u r dressed so sexily n is such a chio n a sexually desirable gal ...a real mei nee.....I likeyyy !!!...like the pair of killer high heels u r wearing too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2021 at 07:37 PM.
Old 22-05-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ZawYaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, camping for more!
Old 22-05-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Feel hard looking at sis with a nice figure with slender legs, cheers!
Old 22-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Continue from Part 8 - 6
“I lay down on my back cover with a comforter as the air-con is blasting.
I soon fell asleep due to the beer effect.”

Part 8 - 7 Boss sex with me overnight

I felt someone touching me as he removed the comforter..
It's Boss, he's already naked and lying beside me stroking my thigh. I leaned on his chest and kissed him, he hugged me and brought me on top of him.

I start to brush against his dick while kissing him, kissing his neck down to his chest, his dick becomes hard.

I lick on his nipples while on the other hand stroke his chest, he closes his eyes. I lick his other nipples, biting him, and slowly kiss down his body.

As I reached down to stroke his dick, his hand moved to squeeze my breast and with his fingers rubbing my nipples and pulling it, I soon wet as my nipples became my soft spot.

I hold his dick and stroke it kissing down to his dick, sucking his two balls, licking his dick up to the tip as his dick was upright standing..I open my mouth to take his dick swallowing his dick as I goes down in him. Moving up and down his dick licking his dick head as I move up, moving down as I suck hard on his dick feeling his dick hitting my throat.

After about 5 mins of sucking and licking he soon unload his sperm into my mouth..as he get up with is dick still in my mouth, I lean back sucking hard on his dick letting his sperm flow into my throat to my gullet and flow down to my stomach swallowing as much as I could.

I was lost at words when he said he wanted me for the night…
{ Should I reject him, sympathize with him, but what to tell my loving hubby}

I thought of an idea
[.. I remember I did told my hubby that L could replaced me as she is so much better in cooking and ..I think he did smile} I call L, told her to look after baby and my hubby as I won't be coming back for next 3 days, I told her what to do, she was shocked, and told me she cannot do that. I told her something and she agreed to it.

I WhatsApp hubby that I'm with a friend who need help as "she" need morale support from closed friend as they had divorce, and need to be with her for a few days..I also text him that I had brought some clothing with me too. He text back with ok and to take care of my friend..

After I've done calling and texting, I lie on my back spread my legs alittle as boss climb in between my thigh and rubs my pussy with his semi hard dick. The more he rubs me, the more I'm getting wet.." FUCK ME Albert"
( I name him as Albert)

He inched his dick into my wet pussy as he bing me up to kiss, I hold his neck and as we adjust to a sitting position where I will be doing the fucking. I gyrate on him as I goes forward engulfing his dick inside my pussy, as I moves in again I whisper to him Albert I'm yours for this week, he lay me down as he bring my legs up to my shoulder, I hold on to my thigh as he ease his dick in, slowly and easing in and slowly pulling out, doing a slow stroke moving in and out.

I started to moans, as he increased his speed..hitting me hard against me with Piak piak piak sound...my juice start to flow out coating his dick as he fuck me faster and faster..I started to scream louder and moan louder filling the room with sensual sounds surround.

I released my hold from my thigh and grab his thigh to get him deeper into me...Grabing him as he fuck me faster than before..and with his Arghhhh, I knew he shoot again, hitting my vagina wall as I grab his body with my legs tighter

{ Would I be his sex slave or his wife + PA..will he treat me well}

I released my grab from his body as he hugged me and pressed his dick deep inside of me……

It's one of the best sex that I had.

AM I BEING SCRUPULOUS.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 22-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
onionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 22-05-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I released my hold from my thigh and grab his thigh to get him deeper into me...Grabing him as he fuck me faster than before..and with his Arghhhh, I knew he shoot again, hitting my vagina wall as I grab his body with my legs tighter

{ Would I be his sex slave or his wife + PA..will he treat me well}

I released my grab from his body as he hugged me and pressed his dick deep inside of me……

It's one of the best sex that I had.

AM I BEING SCRUPULOUS.
Sis, what sexual position you called this that you enjoyed the best sex?

To me you are considerate and caring not scrupulous. Because whilst you are enjoying with your Boss you still remember your hisband and arrange for L to service him.

Btw what did you told L then she agreed to your request?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-05-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I thought of an idea
[.. I remember I did told my hubby that L could replaced me as she is so much better in cooking and ..I think he did smile} I call L, told her to look after baby and my hubby as I won't be coming back for next 3 days, I told her what to do, she was shocked, and told me she cannot do that. I told her something and she agreed to it.
Did L and your hubby had sex? Please write about it, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 23-05-2021 at 07:54 AM.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
formulae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, support support!!
Old 23-05-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2296 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro StephenL, IT equipments, technology n software is like that one....siao, siao one...depending on their mood ....suddenly image or pic disappear then suddenly a few seconds later cum back by itself....sometimes its connection problem
Where got siao siao? Its either a 1 or a 0 in computer language. There is no 0.5 unless you are talking about quantum computing.

Either the image is blocked/wrong url/wrong code.

In IT world there is no 'depending on their mood', unless you are talking about the operators.
Old 23-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Where got siao siao? Its either a 1 or a 0 in computer language. There is no 0.5 unless you are talking about quantum computing.

Either the image is blocked/wrong url/wrong code.

In IT world there is no 'depending on their mood', unless you are talking about the operators.
T.Q v much LordVader bro for yr clarification...u r indeed good in IT unlike me, not IT savvy

Old 23-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

So glad TS sis enjoyed another great n notti session of sex with boss overnight at the salon, the best she had she says, doing cowgirl on him 1st n being fucked hard n furious by him in missionary after that ... with the thrill n excitement of hubby not knowing ...notti wifey ..

Omg !!...the sexcitement is killing ...cant wait to know wat notti arrangement she made with maid L for her hubby

Don't think u r being unscrupulous, sis...u did it in a way no one involved was hurt or harmed but benefitted from it too n everyone concerned is happy n satisfied

Last edited by Rickey; 23-05-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 23-05-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Test page..

[url

Last edited by Cecelialee; 23-05-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 23-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Part 8 - 8 Staying overnight with Boss

After we rested for about an hour, I got up and went down to the toilet to shower..
Once I am done with the shower and dried up wrapping the towel around me, I proceed up to the studio.

I opened the curtain, he was naked and adjusting his camera, I walked slowly behind him and smacked his bare butt…

Boss : Ouch, you smack so hard!!!
Me : Who asked you ….
B : Come as a punishment to you, stand in the centre and take off your towel.
Me : No, No, Sorry…
B : Stand!!
As I stood here and took off my towel, he snapped his camera, as I turned my back facing him, he snapped again...I proceeded to sit on the sofa, he snapped again.

I ran off to the bedroom. I peep from the bedroom door, he’s still adjusting his equipment, very professional. I walk out of the bedroom, calling to him.” My dear Albert, what should I wear? I didn't bring any clothes.

B : Oh ya, you , ok I'm going to get some for you.
Saying that, he went out of the studio, search all the dresses on the hangers,
He came back with this dress, as I put it on:

Me : mmmm, it looks just fine, normal dress. Ok, put your clothes on.
He put his clothes on. We walked to the kopi shop for dinner holding his arm as we proceeded, on reaching out table with a reserved sign, he pull out my chair letting me sit ( so gentleman). As usual the kopi helper ( his name is botak) brought our drinks over, 2 beer and a stout. The Tiger promoter (her name is May) came and opened the beer bottles and poured us the beer.

Albert : Cheers..
Me : Cheers

Albert: My sweet darling, after dinner we go get some dresses for you, ok?
Me: mmmm, thank you my dear.
I lean forward and kiss his cheeks.

Albert : The contractor will start to renovate our office, tear down the partition to make it into one bigger office with an acoustic panel and another interview room, once the office is done, they will do the reception area.

Me : Wow that's a lot of money to spend, thanks so much.

Our food came and we took our time to enjoy our food together.

By the time we finished our food, it's already 9:30pm
Me : Darling, it's already 9: 30 pm, don't think we have time to go shopping.
He looked at his Rolex watch, saying " Oops, sorry, I didn't keep track of it. Ok, tomorrow, once the contractor comes and tells them what to do, we go to North Point to get your dress."

Me: Ok, moreover it's late, later I also need to take out...kissing his cheeks as I said.
Albert : I love the way you dress, love the way you undress, love it when you don't wear anything under.
Me: Cannot everyday don't wear, and I have to stand by one panties in my bag, just in case my period comes, but we know when it comes.
Albert : Hopefully not this week.
Me : I don't think so, probably next week or after.

We get off our seats after we had finished our beer, Ah May over and bid us good bye, as we walked, Botak also bid us goodbye.

When we arrived at our shop, he unlocked the glass door, took out a remote from the slot on the wall and press one button, the roller shutter came rolling down.
Me : eh, I didn't know there's a roller shutter,
He proceed to close the glass door, locking it twice.
I followed him, he went to the rear open the door to lock the gate, closed the wooden door and lock it and latch.
Me: Wow, you locked so many times, scare robbers come.
Albert: No I worried intruders break in and rape you.
Me : yearrt.. I'm scared..hugging his back as I'm saying it.

The went to the side of the glass door to set to security armed.
I don't understand what that is..

Come let's go up.
When we went up to the studio, he scooped me by surprise. I had to hold his neck for support as he carry me to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and lean on me kissing me frenching me..I hugged him. Kissing him and rolling him on his back as he he rolled me back..and I rolled him back facing me as I was on top of him.

As I kneel over him, I slowly slip my both my strap, move my hand behind to unzip and slowly sensually lift up my dress, stopping at my breast to tease him..as he reaches forward to pull it off from my shoulder..

I unbuckle his belt, slip his jeans off his legs as well as his underwear, stroking slowly lift up his T-shirt over his shoulder..both naked as I straddle him

Last edited by Cecelialee; 24-05-2021 at 06:37 PM.
Old 23-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Part 8 - 8 Staying overnight with Boss

As I kneel over him, I slowly slip my both my strap, move my hand behind to unzip and slowly sensually lift up my dress, stopping at my breast to tease him..as he reaches forward to pull it off from my shoulder..

I unbuckle his belt, slip his pants off his legs as well as his underwear, stroking slowly up to lift his T-shirt over his shoulder..both naked as I straddle him
Wow !!...so many sexy nude pics of our pretty sis 1 having sex with boss ...wat a pair of lovely rounded cream-coloured perky ass cheeks she has ...slurp !...slurp !! ..particularly the one she is riding on him ...the frontal one also v. cute...can see her completely naked with her pussy just looking like a small tiny little black patch down there between her legs...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 23-05-2021 at 01:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1