The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kept seeing her name pop up alot with compliments in past posts. Decided to try out a some time back.
My MR as a first-timer.

Zhu Li 朱莉
SLG listing.

Location : Super convenient. Walkable 5min from MRT. Not sure about parking. Apartment was pretty spacious, taller bros might feel abit weird cos bed abit short haha. Not an issue tho.

Looks : 75%-85% picture, distinct facial features + slightly curvy body. Handful chest. Not good with ages so no comments.

Service
  • Massage : If you want to get a loose back after the session, shes the one to visit. Strong massage, my back felt loose 5-10 mins into the session. She knew where to knead and push. Very impressed.
  • Sensual : Catbath, would rub her handful chest on you and your companion. BBBJ was really good, no teeth. Good release.
  • Post-Sensual : Had a head and shoulder massage. Once again really good pressure.
  • Others : Complimented her massage and she replied 'will always do her best for everyone, be it a regular or new customer'. Really impressed at how professional she is. Almost full hour.

TLDR : If you want a good and strong massage + decent sensual with BBBJ CIM without having to walk alot from MRT, shes the one.
RTM : Whenever I need a good kneading, yes definitely, her massage is crazy good.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
Kept seeing her name pop up alot with compliments in past posts. Decided to try out a some time back.
My MR as a first-timer.

Zhu Li 朱莉
SLG listing.

TLDR : If you want a good and strong massage + decent sensual with BBBJ CIM without having to walk alot from MRT, shes the one.
RTM : Whenever I need a good kneading, yes definitely, her massage is crazy good.
Great review!
Old 08-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

u must try her nuru next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
My MR as a first-timer.

Zhu Li 朱莉
SLG listing.

Location : Super convenient. Walkable 5min from MRT. Not sure about parking. Apartment was pretty spacious, taller bros might feel abit weird cos bed abit short haha. Not an issue tho.

Looks : 75%-85% picture, distinct facial features + slightly curvy body. Handful chest. Not good with ages so no comments.

Service
  • Massage : If you want to get a loose back after the session, shes the one to visit. Strong massage, my back felt loose 5-10 mins into the session. She knew where to knead and push. Very impressed.
  • Sensual : Catbath, would rub her handful chest on you and your companion. BBBJ was really good, no teeth. Good release.
  • Post-Sensual : Had a head and shoulder massage. Once again really good pressure.
  • Others : Complimented her massage and she replied 'will always do her best for everyone, be it a regular or new customer'. Really impressed at how professional she is. Almost full hour.

Old 08-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kinglz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone still has OMM contact can PM? Gamxia
Old 08-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

check pm bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglz View Post
Hi anyone still has OMM contact can PM? Gamxia
Old 08-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Visited Coco one week ago.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-co-co/

This review is written for bros who have not tried her before and there are too many Cocos that have appeared along the way, making it hard for bros to use the search function to find reviews on this coco.

Status: Some bros said that she is pre-milf. She is no doubt a milf. But a younger milf.

Looks: 7/10. I would say 10-15% discount on previous pictures. 15% to 20% on current pictures. Definitely not as SYT as the current pictures suggest. But she is hot for her age and her figure and complexion and skin texture are really good.

Sensual: 8ish /10. It was sensual right away. She took her time to boob rub me all over. Slow and sensual. Then flipped over and continued. Her legs are really, really smooth. Can touch it whole day.

Body: D cup. Enhanced but very well done. The texture and volume is very good. In fact, it is one of the nicest that I have grabbed lately. The texture of her body and butt is nice and smooth but it is just not the same as touching a SYT. But it is nice enough that I will visit again.

Massage: Body massage was inexistent as mentioned by other bros. The head massage was good.

Other: I was required to leave at the 40 mins mark. So if you do the adjustment, it's more expensive than a ML charging 120 for a full hour service.

If she gives the full hour and a great massage, she will be really value for money. But nothing is perfect. If you like milf that provides good sensual, she is a good choice.
Thanks for FR but those that required to leave at 40 mins one is no go for me, nevertheless thanks for sharing!
Old 08-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Noticed some ML increase price and most are at $120. Looks like this is the new normal price
Old 08-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotak View Post
ML: infamous Tao Tao / Tao Zi
Look: 8/10 Pretty Pre milf
Body: 7/10 slim tanned. Half nude
Boobs: 6/10 C man made
Massage: 6/10 (not my main focus)
Bj: 7/10 (with cling wrap lol. Hardworking even though u I demand twice shot)
Hj: 6/10 (fake moan and average)
Gfe: depends on chemistry. I bbfa and not handsome. But somehow we can click like friend. I have visited her past stint too. So far alright.
Rtm: not often unless I feel the need to shoot twice

ML: Zhu Zhu Man United
Look: 7.5.average look but can see for long. Prefer her no makeup
Body: 8.5/10 slim and fair. Half nude
Boobs: 8 D and soft
Massage: 9.5 (even better than some clean spa. Good strength.)
HJ: 8 (good variation, with comfy boobjob
Jg: 8 (average. With edging)
Gfe: 9.5 (feel very comfortable around her. Demure and soft. See already want sayang kind)
RTM: WEEKLY if Vit M enough. Very satisfied after each session with her. GGMU
this zhu zhu not sure first time here?
there a legend call zhu zhu, many bros feedback good

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
this very syt, look like first time here
Old 09-08-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/ke-xin-massage/
this very syt, look like first time here
Don't think is new, recalled seeing her ads in momo....
Old 09-08-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Piano2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone know if there's any in River Valley Road?
Old 09-08-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Looks 95% like photos and video
Location not very convenient for foot soldier.
Overall service 8/10
Worth the visit

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-li-massage/

Bbbj till CIM, (highlight of the session)
Overall service 9/10
Worth the visit
Will rtm to try ear digging for next visit
Old 09-08-2021, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigman1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows if lu lu is still around?
Old 09-08-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman1234 View Post
anyone knows if lu lu is still around?
Try to message few times never reply within few days never get a reply
Old 09-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piano2020 View Post
Hi, anyone know if there's any in River Valley Road?
Amber (SLG), if she didn't change location ....
Old 09-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Is it because her lips look like OMM?
Oh yeah. Those long type breast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1