The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wormblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
So I decided to drop her a message and yeah you're right, got no reply probably cuz I'm new. If you're new and you can't get a first session, how do you even get started?
You go to those massage parlour shops first, easy to enter especially during their non-busy hours (eg weekday 3pm). Then ask the girl to help review you.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried this girl before? Tempted to try cos of big boobs, looked through this thread but couldn't find any FR on her

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/du-du-massage/
Old 16-11-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
So I decided to drop her a message and yeah you're right, got no reply probably cuz I'm new. If you're new and you can't get a first session, how do you even get started?
Don't worry.
She is relatively choosy.
Even old bird also not all get reply.
I suppose she has a group of regulars.
Just move on and chiong safe.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Hi guys. Anyone knows if any ML is open to requests like cosplay or wearing school uniform during massage? Appreciate if anyone can share via pm. Thanks in advance
Old 16-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
I not into heavy favour nowadays so I have not visited Aini before, thus I cannot comment on your goddess level. But I still stand on my point, xiao xue is pretty to my standard.
The thing about xiao xue is she have the right physical attributes to excel, unfortunately dropping into vanilla services with limited playability.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-anna/

anyone tried this looks familar
Old 16-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The thing about xiao xue is she have the right physical attributes to excel, unfortunately dropping into vanilla services with limited playability.
Saying dropping would suggest that she had done services beyond vanilla before.
Old 16-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She did not "drop" to vanilla.

She has been vanilla all the way since the beginning.
Every gal has a different reason for doing what they do. She is well aware of her "potential". Many of her white knights here would already have told her, and are still visiting her.

$120 for vanilla actually not the highest.
There is another ML who charges $130 for vanilla and she is still here after almost a year. Which means people here still pay up to $130 for vanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Old 16-11-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

looking for good finger teasing oil massage

any bros tried either of the ML?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/alice-massage-hj-bj/
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/judy-nu...ectro-therapy/
Old 16-11-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Triggerhappy52 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormblink View Post
You go to those massage parlour shops first, easy to enter especially during their non-busy hours (eg weekday 3pm). Then ask the girl to help review you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Don't worry.
She is relatively choosy.
Even old bird also not all get reply.
I suppose she has a group of regulars.
Just move on and chiong safe.
Appreciate the advice guys. I'll move on and try to navigate my way around hahah. Thanks again
Old 16-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Lucky enough to get a same day slot for Aini and here’s my humble FR.

Like what bros say, a bit of SYT ah lian looks. Boobs aside, thought she resembled Malaysian influencer Ms Puiyi, especially with that ass of hers. Can testify she was FN all the way, didn’t even bother to put on clothes after I was done.

Massage wise was ok, got effort but back stepping was better. Will give her credits for this. Engaged in some conversations throughout the massage and she commented my perfume was nice, before she grabbed her Dior perfume and sprayed some on herself.

Sensual wise, again like what many bros here say, top grade vanilla, almost spill over to flavoured. Got on all 4s after massage while she gave me a HDLY. Can’t really explain it but she kind of grabbed my dick with both hands while she started to rock her body up and down like she’s riding, and that felt like my dick was in a vagina haha.

Turned around and she used oil to give me a HJ while giving me a slutty look with some moaning. Then into the “fake cowgirl” but that’s merely sitting in front of my dick while she HJ me when she was simulating a riding movement. IMO, cannot compete with Li Rou, XE & OMM’s fake love making.

She then switched to lie down beside me and still jerking me off. The perfume she sprayed earlier was somewhat sensual while I fondled her face, her boobs, her ass and her love hole. My hand was not long enough to finger her completely but she didn’t seem to mind when my finger was on and off in her pussy.

Game changer was when she proceeded to licked my nipple. It was slurpy and wet. God knows how her bbbj will be with that tongue of hers. And with the perfume that hits, I came in no time.

After I finished she went to washed her hands and gave me some leg massage and we carried on talking about investment and the future of Chinese tech & EV companies. A great conversationalist I would say.

Showered for me both pre and post deed. She didn’t rush me off but I took my leave abt 5 mins earlier as she had a next customer and I told her to take her dinner first.

Overall, will RTM but need to be careful and don’t kena KC by her. GFE was there, and felt like a friend we can talk to. Definitely not commercial. Again, this is my humble FR and YMMV. Cheers all.
Wow really different compared to my experience when the queue was 2-3 weeks long. Everything also cannot.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

FR for Niko

Face: 8/10

Body: Nice skin with D cup good to grab

Attitude: Good

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Shiok!

Overall Experience is great will go back for sure.
Old 17-11-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
She did not "drop" to vanilla.

She has been vanilla all the way since the beginning.
Every gal has a different reason for doing what they do. She is well aware of her "potential". Many of her white knights here would already have told her, and are still visiting her.

Didnt visit her during her start so no comments on dropping or maintaining her services. And I think it is up to individual ML to accept what limits they want to provide and also up to individual customer that are willing to pay for that price to get whatever services the ML state they can provide.
I think I have comment enough about her, so I will stop from here.
Old 17-11-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just doing a shout out for kexin.

Her business has been poor recently.

She had recently moved to a condo instead of operating out of a hotel.

Her massage cmi but think she is one of the prettiest in the current market(If u got any other prettier suggestions please tell me )

She is those slim petite type

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/
Old 17-11-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to eva

Kns 30min only massage like 10 to 15min robert
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1