The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6394 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

As long as 你情我愿, with Yusof Ishak face, everything can be discussed…
Old 05-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
appreciate if you can share contact and damages
Old 05-01-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
Conquer to what extend? Taken down the Queen until she surrendered? Can the 2 bros share their strategy and battle story?
Previously some shared before. Actually quite easy la…matter of effort and skill. Love to see her cum…super shiok…
Old 05-01-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share the contact please?
Old 05-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read latest melody stories lol
Old 05-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Wah..Can share the conquest of Melody?
Awaiting for our warrior's FR..
Hope she Kanna banged jialat jialat😂😂
Old 05-01-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
No everyone will get the same treatment. Some guys think the go there will get offered full course. If ML likes u then yes definitely a possibility of unlocking another level. Simple fact of life and happens to any girl out there. U think for urself la…if a girl fat and chui u will bang meh? Maybe her preference is bigger tools la…my ML say she look at size one…too small got no feeling. Already say is JG style which means Not a FJ joint…so hard to read between the lines meh? So they cherry pick who they want la
Horny expectations need to be managed.

The rule of thumb is YMMV but when it's strictly a shop rather than a joint, it's better to respect the ML even more especially if the shop offers legit treatment and no nonsense non-sensual skills unlike most of SLG. The shop would rather not be attracting the wrong kind of attention anyway.
Old 06-01-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
The 3rd paragraph might not apply to all sbf bro. 😀
Got 3rd paragraph meh? Hahah I thought I wrote all in one paragraph confused

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-01-2022, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
No everyone will get the same treatment. Some guys think the go there will get offered full course. If ML likes u then yes definitely a possibility of unlocking another level. Simple fact of life and happens to any girl out there. U think for urself la…if a girl fat and chui u will bang meh? Maybe her preference is bigger tools la…my ML say she look at size one…too small got no feeling. Already say is JG style which means Not a FJ joint…so hard to read between the lines meh? So they cherry pick who they want la
Actually I tried on a few ladies who give power juagen…mouth say only juagen but I never fail to strip them and suck their neh neh. The 2nd group I managed to strip them fully and finger them. 3rd group I use my cock to hammer them until they song song! Many of them really love it. What more to prove the effectiveness of your juagen. Lol! They can really witness the grit size and the hardness. Great achievement.

The thing I love going to this group is you must go to maintain your tool periodically so no conflict right? Not like u want to sian or fuck a massage lady but u have to waste money paying her because u could have visited other massage lady if u r not trying to unlock her. Solid juagen therapists are so rare. You go 1~2 to maintain tool but suddenly they feel high and want you to fuck them. Lol! Win win right?

This juagen lady is my regular. She said don’t waste time massage. Either fuck first then juagen or juagen then fuck. Just $100 all in haha! So funny
Old 06-01-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This juagen lady is my regular. She said don’t waste time massage. Either fuck first then juagen or juagen then fuck. Just $100 all in haha! So funny
Bro BNN, I love this one. Kind enuf to share. TIA
Old 06-01-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros here tried Soul Massage at Opal Crescent?
Old 06-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually I tried on a few ladies who give power juagen…mouth say only juagen but I never fail to strip them and suck their neh neh. The 2nd group I managed to strip them fully and finger them. 3rd group I use my cock to hammer them until they song song! Many of them really love it. What more to prove the effectiveness of your juagen. Lol! They can really witness the grit size and the hardness. Great achievement.

The thing I love going to this group is you must go to maintain your tool periodically so no conflict right? Not like u want to sian or fuck a massage lady but u have to waste money paying her because u could have visited other massage lady if u r not trying to unlock her. Solid juagen therapists are so rare. You go 1~2 to maintain tool but suddenly they feel high and want you to fuck them. Lol! Win win right?

I think Celine is one of the best JG. I remember she service me until my tool become very hard and she knows how to control the tool so that you don't unload so fast.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
I think Celine is one of the best JG. I remember she service me until my tool become very hard and she knows how to control the tool so that you don't unload so fast.
How is Celine's looks compared to Melody?
Old 06-01-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
How is Celine's looks compared to Melody?
I’m curious to know as well, thank you
Old 06-01-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:

From TheraphyMe - UPed you 11 points.

Sadly missed the Legendary Xiao Han - RTC.
I've PMed you for your kind sharing, please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread