The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Saw many good FR from the bros here decided to try her out.

Location: as mentioned by many bros here, 5 - 10min walk from MRT but better to check with her the exact location earlier, i overshot and got to walk back -.-

Looks: 6-7/10, early 30s, for those who like zeh zeh type, her look closest to 5th photo on the web but + at least 5YO, she was in her black silky dress.

Body: 7/10, not as slim as her photos but still ok.

Massage: 6/10, dont expect pro standard but not piano type, put in effort to at least massage the back thoroughly though.

Sensual: Took off her dress with panty on after the back massage, catbath and licking on my back and thigh areas while teasing with her fingers running over all my body. Asked to turn over and continue with the deed, then straight to BJ without my consent but it was good enough for me not to reject. Keep telling me she very tempted to do FJ while BJ-ing me but i didnt try to ask her to since i wasnt in the mood.

Service: clean me up after i released, then continue to massage my tummy area for awhile, like 1 of the bros mentioned; after u released, she wont stop immediately but rather continue to wank u abit longer to empty u thoroughly. Through out the session she is chatty and easy to talk to, can ease the awkwardness.

RTM: likely will, IF she stick to the current price, and also to find out on my next visit if she really offer FJ

(sidenote: I thought the BJ was a bonus (didnt check the web lol), so i tipped her abit more than the usual $100 but was told its $230(?), maybe i heard wrongly so for bros if you are offered BJ, better check before hand in case unknowingly tio tok lol)
Care to share.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Saw many good FR from the bros here decided to try her out.

Location: as mentioned by many bros here, 5 - 10min walk from MRT but better to check with her the exact location earlier, i overshot and got to walk back -.-

Looks: 6-7/10, early 30s, for those who like zeh zeh type, her look closest to 5th photo on the web but + at least 5YO, she was in her black silky dress.

Body: 7/10, not as slim as her photos but still ok.

Massage: 6/10, dont expect pro standard but not piano type, put in effort to at least massage the back thoroughly though.

Sensual: Took off her dress with panty on after the back massage, catbath and licking on my back and thigh areas while teasing with her fingers running over all my body. Asked to turn over and continue with the deed, then straight to BJ without my consent but it was good enough for me not to reject. Keep telling me she very tempted to do FJ while BJ-ing me but i didnt try to ask her to since i wasnt in the mood.

Service: clean me up after i released, then continue to massage my tummy area for awhile, like 1 of the bros mentioned; after u released, she wont stop immediately but rather continue to wank u abit longer to empty u thoroughly. Through out the session she is chatty and easy to talk to, can ease the awkwardness.

RTM: likely will, IF she stick to the current price, and also to find out on my next visit if she really offer FJ

(sidenote: I thought the BJ was a bonus (didnt check the web lol), so i tipped her abit more than the usual $100 but was told its $230(?), maybe i heard wrongly so for bros if you are offered BJ, better check before hand in case unknowingly tio tok lol)
Don't think u tip her , your're just paying her listed bbbj rate. imo not so worth for the extra bbbj, overall too plain jane and not a body to shout about.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
BJ should be $30 top up, so maybe she said $130. How much did you pay in the end? Also, in my case she asked me whether I wanted BJ before proceeding. Maybe you too handsome she couldn't resist
Old 20-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
PRC mei mei mean I Love U 我爱你
ohh so “i love u” on May 20.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Don't think u tip her , your're just paying her listed bbbj rate. imo not so worth for the extra bbbj, overall too plain jane and not a body to shout about.
Hahaha i didnt tip her a lot maybe too long never release, feel good after the service so decided to tip
Care to share.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
BJ should be $30 top up, so maybe she said $130. How much did you pay in the end? Also, in my case she asked me whether I wanted BJ before proceeding. Maybe you too handsome she couldn't resist
10% more than the listed price hahahaha, i was enjoying the deed with eyes closed, next thing i know is BJ on liao LOL
Care to share.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

thanks. very helpful!
Old 20-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10% more than the listed price hahahaha, i was enjoying the deed with eyes closed, next thing i know is BJ on liao LOL
Nice! She must have liked you
Old 20-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Nice! She must have liked you
sounds like forcing to commit to pay more leh… she raping the wallet
Old 20-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
*RAISE HAND*
I still go visit her as my regular professional massage
I have to agree with you 100% man.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been some time nvr try sgl MLs.

Look look see and met with Dolly

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

Location central area.
For drivers limited parking space and for foot soldiers abt 10 minutes walk fr nearest MRT.
Most guys might know this area though.

Stays alone in a single apartment.
She look pretty to me but not for syt lovers.
Maybe she abt early to mid 30s just my guess.

Boobs probably C abit of tummy but not that bad.
Massage was soft not piano but she makes it up for her sensual which I find quite good imo.
Bbbj was quite okay but hardworking.

All in all I find she is quite good and she is friendly as well.
RTM- yes.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ikorium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can reccomend Vera from SLB?
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vera-massage/
Old 21-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
sometimes the wetness is fake, they put gel below. FYI

Wa wa like effort sia
Old 21-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando FALL IN!

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/

My new regular liao.
Decided to try after drooling for a few days by AwesomeGuy FR,

Age wise look olders than stated, in my opinion not a SYT compared to Xuan & Shan

Boobs : Bigger than Xuan, BiEr is slim with nice rack on her body
Service : as per stated in the ads
Location : somewhere near Xuan as she just shift to a new location.
Current Room : kinda small to move around. Hopefully she can relocate to a new location soon
Will RTM for her Boobs.. Yummy!

Still prefer SYT as for now....

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shanshan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-summer/

My bet now
Service worth for the $120
Xuan--->Summer---->BiEr---->Shan
If Summer didnt increase her price she would be 2nd choice

For boobs
Shan---->BiEr---->Xuan

Last edited by Milo80; 21-05-2022 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Room small
Old 21-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy22 View Post
Switch friend is Xiao Liu and yes is the same location cause I think the real mei mei is just next door only
Yea I think so too cause halfway she went to the door to get something
Like got connecting door to another room
I more lucky didn’t got switch but then made me wait there like an idiot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1