The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb0y View Post
FR for Elmi

Looks: Slim GND. Looks just like her vid
Boobs: Not for boobs lover. Seems like A to me
Attitude: Very nice girl. soft spoken, polite and accomodating. No phone usage too
Sensual: Exteme catbath. licked me from head to toes. Lots of tongue action with dirty talks too.
Roaming: FN with 4G access. Kissed, zhut and played with her pussy. While servicing her, she flirtatiously said that 被你插应该很爽. Felt unlockable but i didnt take it further as i like to see jiggly boobs when fucking girls
RTM: Overall good service and very worth the money
I like Elmi too but the way you describe doesnt sound like her at all.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Rayna/xuanxuan still worth trying?
Saw some mixed reviews, just wanna confirm.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Old 23-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

My Top 10 Favorite Ml rotation List. (No ranking)

1.https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/
She always very hardworking and good attitude. She look like Korean celebrity when I met her first day. And boob wise is so solid. Natural and model figure. Slender. Always wore black dress to impress. She has a clean freak hygenie issue. Good vibes when go to her place. And nowadays she also maintain her body to please all her customer. Good solid massage. Vanilla services.

2. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/arissa-massage/
Was referred by her good sister was also a regular ML of mine to support her. She is really a good ML know how to use her strength and levied her business. She even now put a holistic massage level 3 cert. not using her body or look as priority. Power. She is a different class of ML. Good massage and good vibes place. High ceiling and nice music. Come with a massage bed and with hot stone. Great look and nice body. Just that no boobs. Vanilla services.

3. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/
Nice SYT. Solid D cups boobs. Very chatty and great look. Heard change new location. Very long no support since the last Post of the FR. Must go support her again soon.

4. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/elmi-massage/
New sets of photo shoot. Aiseh. Pretty milf that always willing to please. No horse run. Good services. The voice already make her sexist and good enough to feel u relax. Easy and nice location. Always naughty naughty teasing. The tongue skills is no horse run. 10/10.

5. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jessica/
SM services. Pretty milf always willing to please. If haven’t try SM can always try with her. She always wore nice Gstring. Good model look. Massage also solid. Always very neat and nice same as Arissa. No horse run.

6. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-feifei/
SYT, very nice and big round eyes. Bimbo type. Massage and sensual Tok gong. Just Change to GL apartment. But unfortunately going RTM soon.

7. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-lin-massage/
Down to earth type. Very trained massage. Character very geniue no fake. Look wise ok. Natural C cups boobs. Nice to grab and squeeze. Late 20s. Apartment wise quite ok ok only.

8. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/tao-zi-massage/
New resemblance GEM TANG! Very nice personality and can talk everything under the sun. Sporty and always keep fit. Quite chio and good massage skills with solid body figure. No horse run. Will visit her again soon.

9. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/su-xiao-massage/
Top notch BBBJ skills. I was recommend by someone to support her. Location as usual SH area. Look wise ok only. Not my type. But if look for BBBJ this one no horse run. Medium and small petite. Massage not bad and willing to please.

10. Last ML that I support already RTM. Good enough for me to rotate. Commando comrades pls stay safe and enjoy 😊 .Avoid kena landmine. 😂

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 23-05-2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Anyway I think it is good to have a range of views and multiple sincere MRs for all bros to make their own call. Happy chionging bros.
Just be more discreet in this thread. Or don't say at all. That's all.

PS: actually ML also look at both ages. That's where KC risk comes in.

Last edited by bondage; 23-05-2022 at 12:31 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Just be more discreet in this thread. Or don't say at all. That's all.
My take is majority do enjoy open discuss and embrace different opinions.
I understand your take about the zap.
It is what it is. As long as we don't that . Cheers!
Old 23-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
Rayna/xuanxuan still worth trying?
Saw some mixed reviews, just wanna confirm.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Yup, she's good especially for boob lovers.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yup, she's good especially for boob lovers.
Nice. Thanks bro, will go try.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
My take is majority do enjoy open discuss and embrace different opinions.
I understand your take about the zap.
It is what it is. As long as we don't that . Cheers!
Thanks bro.

Wasted opportunity to engage when zapping without acknowledged identity.

Last edited by bondage; 23-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post

How about you provide your Elmi version?
Since you also like her, then she must e good.
Let's share
Old 23-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

Bro service apartment is a bit far stretched liao i think.... it's really a tiny room and funny enough, it was the exact room where Baby used to occupy.

While the room was tiny, i did appreciate the ease of access and the lack of nosy neighbours. Bi Er greeted me in a translucent blouse which was so damn sexy! It was really BOOMZ! Her boobs were really awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed them. Indeed, her attitude is good, easy to talk with, no need ice breaking. Definitely in my rotation with Baby & Xuan Xuan.
I am not too sure but I thought serviced apartment is appropriate as there are different type of rooms and config in that building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb0y View Post
FR for Elmi

Looks: Slim GND. Looks just like her vid
Boobs: Not for boobs lover. Seems like A to me
Attitude: Very nice girl. soft spoken, polite and accomodating. No phone usage too
Sensual: Exteme catbath. licked me from head to toes. Lots of tongue action with dirty talks too.
Roaming: FN with 4G access. Kissed, zhut and played with her pussy. While servicing her, she flirtatiously said that 被你插应该很爽. Felt unlockable but i didnt take it further as i like to see jiggly boobs when fucking girls
RTM: Overall good service and very worth the money
I am a regular of Elmi and visits her weekly and this definitely does not sound like her.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
For that one visit that I had she didn't put on make up. Coz it was super late at night. She also did warn me that she removed make up already.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited her again 2 weeks in a row. (once this morning).

Think she got the message about some bros commenting the session ending too early. Both times I stayed for the full 60mins. Massage still better than average. Sensual no pants on but just some thin panties... she is pretty for me but if you are fixated on SYT, skip. I like that after the HJ, she does a good neck/shoulder (I told her head massage is crap for me).

IMHO, if the deterrent is just the session ending too early, it should be rectified now. Otherwise, she is a failsafe for me.

Do note that she is vanilla even for someone like me who visited so frequently. If you are looking to unlock and succeeded, please let me know.

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 23-05-2022 at 05:57 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Day Bros,

May I know, has anyone tried Monica before? Can advice please?

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=21314189#post21314189

Last edited by scuderia88; 23-05-2022 at 05:22 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Any good ML around but very easy to book because she is here for very long? I know 7p is one of them but any bros knew if there are any such ml?
Old 23-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, mind to share currently which ML allow chutchut ? I'm sucker for nehneh ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1