The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bro, mind to share currently which ML allow chutchut ? I'm sucker for nehneh ~
Old 23-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good Day Bros,

May I know, has anyone tried Monica before? Can advice please?
Hi bro, do provide a link to her advertisement so we know who you are talking about to prevent misunderstanding. Nowadays there are a lot of MLs sharing the same names.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-lin-massage/

Visited Xiao Lin recently. Here's my FR.

Location: great if u drive. Got parking. Foot soldier take bus also not too bad .

Looks: similar as shown in website. Maybe just a bit PS to make her looks younger. She is a pre-MILF. Early 30s. Sweet voice and smile. Like big sister next door.

Body: Natural C cup. Pinky nips. Fair skin. But somehow I cannot manage to make the nipples erected. Even thou can tell she is already aroused. Down side is flat butt.

Sensual: great finger teasing. HDLY was great too. She is very accommodative. Can tell her what u prefer, she will do it for u if she know how. Great attitude.

RTM: yes.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Hi bro, mind to share currently which ML allow chutchut ? I'm sucker for nehneh ~
Can try Bi Er the boobs is killer soft and natural. Buay tahan and the body is super model kind.
Old 23-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Can try Bi Er the boobs is killer soft and natural. Buay tahan and the body is super model kind.
Thanks bro, will try to book her... have been stop playing for 2-3 years already
Old 23-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Hi bro, do provide a link to her advertisement so we know who you are talking about to prevent misunderstanding. Nowadays there are a lot of MLs sharing the same names.
Sure bro, updated the link inside.thank you bro.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

RTM in her new location. Central downtown. Nice apartment in prime area.

Like some bros said, not exactly SYT but definitely not MILF yet. Very very pre-M if you ask me. I like her facial features though. My type (may not be yours), and I suspect most bros will be at least ok with her looks.

From part of China that is famous for spicy stuff. Figure wise she is not model-slim, but with some meat on the right place, with nice b-boobs. Pretty acceptable for me, although she will probably look quite hot if she tone up a bit.

Slightly husky voice, if that's your thing. Overall a good package that works well for me.

Sensual is good for me and she is rather accommodating within limits.

I will visit her quite regularly as the chemistry works for me. YMMV.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any good ML around but very easy to book because she is here for very long? I know 7p is one of them but any bros knew if there are any such ml?
I can't even book her as my number not in database...
Old 23-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited her again 2 weeks in a row. (once this morning).

Think she got the message about some bros commenting the session ending too early. Both times I stayed for the full 60mins. Massage still better than average. Sensual no pants on but just some thin panties... she is pretty for me but if you are fixated on SYT, skip. I like that after the HJ, she does a good neck/shoulder (I told her head massage is crap for me).

IMHO, if the deterrent is just the session ending too early, it should be rectified now. Otherwise, she is a failsafe for me.

Do note that she is vanilla even for someone like me who visited so frequently. If you are looking to unlock and succeeded, please let me know.
Yes, she is pretty to me too. My regular as well.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Late FR for Bi Er.

- Looks like the photos. Not SYT but still pretty to me.
- very very solid D cups boobs. Big and soft. Cannot stop fondling them....
- massage can skip
- very decent boobs rub all over my body and legs.
- decent Rod massage with oil
- enjoyed the session very much and RTM for sure.

Only complaint is the small room, but clean fresh towels

She is very new here and hence tends to get worried with so many sms and she cannot read and reply all of them. Pls be patient and make your appointments again and again. She is simply overwhelmed given her popularity now.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Pls don’t go in with high expectations on her looks. At least 30-40% discount off the pictures. I have to admit I was a bit sian when I entered the apartment.

But slowly thru the session, the experience got better and better. I asked for a good strong massage as I was thinking, might as well get a good one. And she really delivered on that. And after that her sensual skills were pretty good and she was really wet too, which made me cummed much easier than I had expected.

$100 is value for money for this service. May rtm her
Old 23-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
But to be fair she’s more towards milf.. like mid 30s coz when she smile I could see quite a lot of wrinkles.. but yeah her boobs are D and a bit saggy from gravity. Haha
Old 23-05-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
But to be fair she’s more towards milf.. like mid 30s coz when she smile I could see quite a lot of wrinkles.. but yeah her boobs are D and a bit saggy from gravity. Haha
This is a good example of not buying into the hype from the got dragon got phoenix FRs lol..

Rarely do such FRs highlight the negative points so taking them with a pinch of salt and going in with managed expectations is still the way to go for me..

I'm still not moved/intrigued by the recent arrivals.. Back to the Dome 1 SYTs I guess lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is a good example of not buying into the hype from the got dragon got phoenix FRs lol..

Rarely do such FRs highlight the negative points so taking them with a pinch of salt and going in with managed expectations is still the way to go for me..

I'm still not moved/intrigued by the recent arrivals.. Back to the Dome 1 SYTs I guess lol..
Don't like that leh.
The bet is very serious hor.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My Top 10 Favorite Ml rotation List. (No ranking)

3. https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/
Nice SYT. Solid D cups boobs. Very chatty and great look. Heard change new location. Very long no support since the last Post of the FR. Must go support her again soon.
Upz u for introducing Bi Er! Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1