The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
barbwire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Bangkok 31 Jul to 3 Aug

bros

im looking for a bro to cheong together. keen?

rebel
Old 08-07-2007, 10:27 AM
chujiarensg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbwire View Post
Bangkok 31 Jul to 3 Aug

bros

im looking for a bro to cheong together. keen?

rebel
Hi Bro
I'm planning to fly there on the 21/7~25/7. Too bad timing is not rite, else will like to meet up with u for a drink
Old 08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to go BKK for 2-3 days next week. Anyone can help me like which hotel to stay is better.. Where I should go etc? ANy bro there care to bring the newbie around ? Never really cheong in BKK before...

Thks
Old 09-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Plan to go BKK for 2-3 days next week. Anyone can help me like which hotel to stay is better.. Where I should go etc? ANy bro there care to bring the newbie around ? Never really cheong in BKK before...

Thks
Book Palazzo Hotel lor.. quite clean wor...
I think book the new wing one better
i stay the old wing one kanna renovation work. 9am very noisy liao.....
hahahah....
king size bed and gal frenly....
GOOD>>>>>>........
near MRT also. and the best part is near all the massage parlours......
hahahahah
AGOGO go those recommanded by norice and vmtech.
u sure won't regret..
i also just came back last week.....
Old 09-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sandman101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wanted to share with bros. i was at nana plaza some months ago. was alone. popped into one of the rainbow joints that was on the ground floor right hand side. Spotted a SYT who looked like a Jap doll. Petite and with killer ass. can't remember her number. paid her barfine and we headed to another hotel for the bonk. After that, she and i went for supper. next day, i arranged to meet her after her school at central world. suggested heading back to my hotel. Had another bonk round. No money involved. I gave her a bottle of my stand by perfumes so that she could 'forget me'. She didn't want to accept at first but finally did. haha. anyway, we then went for dinner then gave her 500 baht for cab fare. my first go-go encounter and it was a good one. me lucky la. that night went to party at the Pent. Got one of the PR girls back with me... also no money... my luckiest trip to Bkk.

anyone going up to Bkk from 30 Jul - 2 Aug let me know. maybe can join me and my friend to cheong. we can go pent again... i got whisky. you just pay for ladies that you order... swee bo?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
Book Palazzo Hotel lor.. quite clean wor...

hahahahah
AGOGO go those recommanded by norice and vmtech.
u sure won't regret..
i also just came back last week.....
aiyo bro you went back already ar, i just touched down from LA to Bangkok 2 days ago ler. LOL
still adjusting to the bloody time difference, luckily for the girls in sharkbar to keep me from bordem haha

anyways, i might be too late since you're back from bangkok.

New bar opened along Soi Nana,(above Swan 1) walk from the main road pass Nana and you will spot it, name's Shakerz.

Its a combination of coyote dancers AND agogo dancers. Coyote dancers will dance den when time to change they will change to agogo dancers.

Those in bangkok now might wanna check that out.

PS: will be going to maesai/burma for 2 weeks today, back on 20th in bangkok, those wanna meet up, pop me a call or message, i wont have reception until 20th july though. going to kengtung which has no GSM network.

0850-39-1021
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
..New bar opened along Soi Nana,(above Swan 1) .. name's Shakerz. ..combination of coyote dancers AND agogo dancers. Those in bangkok now might wanna check that out....
Hmm.. how's quality like? Pal of ours, Bro Dominion's on his virgin cheonging foray bkk from 23 -think he'll appreciate some company to show him the ropes kekeke
Old 09-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Hmm.. how's quality like? Pal of ours, Bro Dominion's on his virgin cheonging foray bkk from 23 -think he'll appreciate some company to show him the ropes kekeke
who's dominion? anyway shakerz' just another concept bar. puttingh both coyote and agogo into one. to me it's the same thing, still skimpy cladded girls dancing and skimpy clad girls dancing BY the pole. lol

some cuties there, forgot the drink prices already though, but 1 thing crap about tt place is u cannot barfine them until the bar is about to close. reason being all of them are so-called showgirls and the bar doesnt want the girls to disappear and no one else to dance for the crowd.

but well it's a good place to go around 8pm, to recce, den walk back down to nana to find ur stuff, if nana dont have u can still head over almost to closing time to get your girl in Shakerz.

Another bar called Nightbeatz is opened too, but location is blurry, it's in btwn asok and petchburi road, somewhree before that bridge, i still dont really know how to get there, and just thinking of it, just tells me to go somewhere else. lol so some other pepople tt did go there, let us know lol
Old 09-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
who's dominion? ... cannot barfine them until the bar is about to close. but well it's a good place to go around 8pm, to recce, den walk back down to nana to find ur stuff, if nana dont have u can still head over almost to closing time to get your girl in Shakerz. Another bar called Nightbeatz ...it's in btwn asok and petchburi road, somewhree before that bridge, i still dont really know how to get there, and just thinking of it, just tells me to go somewhere else.
Good info (even for my early aug do), kamsia. Sorry, Dominion's my young samster friend.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good info (even for my early aug do), kamsia. Sorry, Dominion's my young samster friend.
haha i see i see. Well since you're popping over August, bring him around den

anyway, it's the low season here now so the bars are kindda empty. good and bad though.
Good thing is there are more girls ratio to customer ratio, and some gems might lower thier price tag to make up for more customers

bad thing is maybe not so happening, less crowd = less fun
and the girl that agrees to a 1000thb ST to "love u long time" might endup telling you to give her more becuz "now low season na~", "father crazy, mother accident, brother leg broken, buffalo needs to go to physiotherapy"

lol
Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
..since you're popping over August, bring him around den. ..low season here now so the bars are kindda empty. good and bad though. Good thing is there are more girls ratio to customer ratio, and some gems might lower thier price tag to make up for more customers
bad thing is ...girl that agrees to a 1000thb ST to "love u long time" might endup telling you to give her more becuz "now low season na~", "father crazy, mother accident, brother leg broken, buffalo needs to go to physiotherapy"
The young stud's raring to go 23/7... also I won't feel guilty misleading him to do naughty things (nothing like own learning curve) hehehe.

Good 1 on low season's pickings.. with unending list of excuses. Funny 1 on kuai (buffalo?) needing physio kekeke
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
aiyo bro you went back already ar, i just touched down from LA to Bangkok 2 days ago ler. LOL
still adjusting to the bloody time difference, luckily for the girls in sharkbar to keep me from bordem haha

anyways, i might be too late since you're back from bangkok.

New bar opened along Soi Nana,(above Swan 1) walk from the main road pass Nana and you will spot it, name's Shakerz.

Its a combination of coyote dancers AND agogo dancers. Coyote dancers will dance den when time to change they will change to agogo dancers.

Those in bangkok now might wanna check that out.

PS: will be going to maesai/burma for 2 weeks today, back on 20th in bangkok, those wanna meet up, pop me a call or message, i wont have reception until 20th july though. going to kengtung which has no GSM network.

0850-39-1021
Timing not right lah bro.....
hahahah Planning another trip in Sep. Date not comfirm yet........
Which MP got nuru nuru ah????
when to nataree and Utopia both say not doing...
some other one i try don't even know wat's nuru nuru.....
hmmmmm..... maybe no faith to try nuru nuru.....
hahahha....
Vmtech bro, Sep in bkk????
Mostly will be going alone this time....
so SURE can meet up one.
Might want to bring my tirak on a short trip to pattaya.......
hahahha
Old 09-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bad thing is maybe not so happening, less crowd = less fun
and the girl that agrees to a 1000thb ST to "love u long time" might endup telling you to give her more becuz "now low season na~", "father crazy, mother accident, brother leg broken, buffalo needs to go to physiotherapy"

lol
:lol... ha ha ha ha- this is SO SO ture.

I will be heading up to meet up my friend there- he's there fore work- i took leave so share the hotel. also he say he's boring to cheong alone and scare too.

will be there 19-23 July.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
Zepil99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can i check with bros here, going thailand for 5 days need to apply for Visa. last i heard there is something being take about needing a Visa to Thatland, flying this Sunday... if need i will be in shit liao.....
Old 10-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepil99 View Post
...going thailand for 5 days need to apply for Visa. last i heard there is something being take about needing a Visa to Thatland, flying this Sunday... if need i will be in shit liao.....
If you are from sg or my (mostly asean and western europe too).. relax man, just like hordes of other tourists. NO need for visa, your concern shd be just enough bts to cheong. Enjoy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread