The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Find Hebe talking like a machine gun …. Advise her to slow down her speech … she says been trying but hard 😄
Old 07-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I haven't seen her for a long time so don't know whether she changed for the worse. But Absolutely, if ML/FL give bad attitude, and don't deliver services up to standard, drop her and call her out here.

Don't tolerate BS from the girls and guai guai just take their boring services like a love sick puppy. Tell them to buck up, or drop them like a bad habit, because there's now more and better options to be had.

Me too, the last time was when before she went to the famous hotel at geylang. After all we are out to have fun. Totally agree with you
Old 07-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Hi bro, her listing is still up which means that she is.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xue-er/
I don't think it's the same person bro😅number also diff🤔
Old 07-09-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
I don't think it's the same person bro��number also diff��
she changed number or got 2nd number. she also has been hiking up her rates.

i don't think there's any reason to think the MR writer (Starr6) wrote the MR for the wrong girl either.

Last edited by kombust; 07-09-2022 at 11:41 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
she always scold me say I whole day talk rubbish... hahaha

I said, I love it when u scold me. then she smile liao... I think I kenna KC by her sia. LOL
你好坏!is good.
你人很好。is bad.

that's how it is.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now no need wear mask, save one step.
Bro, twknkle tiwnkle little star ... or starry starry night ....
Old 07-09-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Hmmm, it seems MILF Celine has delisted. Hope it's only temporary.
https://sgbeautycastle-16.com/celine...b2b-msg-hj-bj/
https://i,s,y,o,u,-10.com/model/celine-3203/

unless this is not who you are referring to.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, twknkle tiwnkle little star ... or starry starry night ....
Should be referring to meow meow, not twinkle twinkle lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Made an appt to visit Nicole (SLG) sometime last week.

I remembered seeing quite a bit of buzz here around 1-2months ago, most notably on how her figure is good and she offers certain off menu items.

I have been busy for quite a while and finally managed to find time last week and made appointment with her.

The next day, once the time reached I texted that I am at the location, no reply. Texted again about 5 mins later and still no reply. Was about to leave when received her text that accidentally overbooked and asked if she could delay my time by half an hour.

I was a bit annoyed but was okay with it, I jokingly said then you need to compensate my parking by 30mins and even added a smiley icon to make it clear to her I was joking.

She then replied me coldly that she doesn't want to meet me anymore if I'm so petty.

That was when I got fed up and left. I gather that she's quite popular with many WKs as I had a hard time finding a suitable slot for our appointment, however she still overbooked and not apologetic at all.

Okay end of my rant and hopefully not much zapping from here WKs here
Old 08-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Should be referring to meow meow, not twinkle twinkle lah.
Ok, must be better mileage with meow meow then 🙏🤗👌👌👌
Old 08-09-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New to this forum after leeching so many infos over the years…

Just tried Zora… massage wise is quite good compared to usual slg home massage I would say…

Sensual wise… really expect vanilla style… auto roam top… nothing much but top asset and figure is quite good I would say…

Damage : as per slg site
RTM : maybe if I looking for massage and shops options fails.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post

I was a bit annoyed but was okay with it, I jokingly said then you need to compensate my parking by 30mins and even added a smiley icon to make it clear to her I was joking.
here
I think the smiley icon applies only if someone knows you well enough to catch the joke. Else it can mean otherwise. Maybe a sarcastic smile or just a normal smile.

If really wanna bring the joking message across, i think use :P with the tongue sticking out better..

But on a serious note,smiley icon can mean nothing unless yall on same frequency to catch the hidden meaning
Old 08-09-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I think the smiley icon applies only if someone knows you well enough to catch the joke. Else it can mean otherwise. Maybe a sarcastic smile or just a normal smile.

If really wanna bring the joking message across, i think use :P with the tongue sticking out better..

But on a serious note,smiley icon can mean nothing unless yall on same frequency to catch the hidden meaning
Yes bro on hindsight your message does make sense. But the main point is she was the one who overbooked and only replied me about 10 mins past our agreed appointment time, she wasn't apologetic at all and still could reject me coldy after my message. Even if I wasn't joking and was being serious about the 30mins parking compensatio, that was the very least she could do.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

The hype truly has gotten to her head. Same with anyi. Just don't patronize her anymore. See where her tardiness, lack of self awareness and general disrespect of customers will take her.

Quote:
Made an appt to visit Nicole (SLG) sometime last week.

I remembered seeing quite a bit of buzz here around 1-2months ago, most notably on how her figure is good and she offers certain off menu items.

I have been busy for quite a while and finally managed to find time last week and made appointment with her.

The next day, once the time reached I texted that I am at the location, no reply. Texted again about 5 mins later and still no reply. Was about to leave when received her text that accidentally overbooked and asked if she could delay my time by half an hour.

She then replied me coldly that she doesn't want to meet me anymore if I'm so petty.

That was when I got fed up and left. I gather that she's quite popular with many WKs as I had a hard time finding a suitable slot for our appointment, however she still overbooked and not apologetic at all.

Okay end of my rant and hopefully not much zapping from here WKs here
Old 08-09-2022, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro on hindsight your message does make sense. But the main point is she was the one who overbooked and only replied me about 10 mins past our agreed appointment time, she wasn't apologetic at all and still could reject me coldy after my message. Even if I wasn't joking and was being serious about the 30mins parking compensatio, that was the very least she could do.
You don't have to put up with such BS. Take your message as a test, and she failed it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1