The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Virgin Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Hmmmm.... pattaya.

I love throwing ping pong balls more. hahhahaha. While the balls bounce, other things also bounce.
just ask them to sit with you, give them tips to jump on the spot also can
Old 22-09-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikNT View Post
My local is referring to a Thai local. Which makes it more worse because I have no reason to be in Thailand without her. Lol
Sorry, but have to ask: did you meet her when chionging or from work?
Old 22-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I gonna arrive in Bangkok on Saturday for a 24Hr stopover. Can't wait to see my regular.

Gonna try BC if I can. Arriving at noon.. maybe soapy first. gosh so many choices so little time.
Old 22-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DreamBoy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Day-1: once landed, chiong to X-ray for Mustang...went for Nuru and no regret. During Nuru...her reversed cowgirl better becareful as I buay tahan and released my 1st shot. Chit chat with her on bed, and still got some time... Pay a little additional for 2nd shot.

Day-2: Went for clubbing and reached hotel around 4am+ after supper... Got a nearby message in Wechat from a gal. Quite tired already at that time, so I asked how long you can reach my hotel...15mins and price 3k and I say 2.5k (market price probably drop I not sure so don't flame me pls)... Photo OK and response fast,so I say OK. it happened after that💦. Quite SOP, but she gave a very good bbbj, high gfe and great fuck... (During session got gave reversed cowgirl, lucky this time I smart and not kena "trap" easily).hahaha

Day-3: after clubbing, went alone to Theme cafe (closed) & nana nearby.Hopefully can grab some supper and dabao.... Walked here and there, a lot ladyboy and CMI one ... So after ate the bakmee supper...want to back hotel liao, before managed to book grab, I accidentally met the yesterday lady. both of us like so happy, like met old friend aneh... Chitchat a while, and she asked me got any plan...I say no plan, and I just finished my supper, and she just hug + hold my hand and say I follow u back... And there go for my day-3.... 2 shots...damn tired. She say if you want 3 shots also no problem but I really cannot liao haha. After that release her go back as tomorrow morning I got plan.

Day-4... Wondering around silom area, and think of nearby got this WF zone...the Line response very prompt so I went to try out. Most of the ladies are quite young and not bad looking. I choose Audi.... (Sorry guys... I not a sports car fans... ) For Full Service... Another no regret. High GFE, chatty, white skin and young.

If you guys got any questions, can PM me so I can try to help or give my noob advices. Sorry for long and not interesting posts...just to share for FUN!
🙏 Work hard....play hard....
Old 23-09-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Is Nana and Soi Cowboy back to its former days? Fully open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamBoy88 View Post
Day-3: after clubbing, went alone to Theme cafe (closed) & nana nearby.

If you guys got any questions, can PM me so I can try to help or give my noob advices. Sorry for long and not interesting posts...just to share for FUN!
🙏 Work hard....play hard....
Old 23-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a local pub/club alone two nights ago, my thai is minimal. Whiskey is cheap about 50sgd one bottle only. Managed to get two girls line, one cute uni girl and one tall fair syt, meeting tall syt this Sunday for dinner. No action that night as they are with friends but they interested to meet again both can speak English quite well. So depends on luck if you Lone Ranger and also be prepared to be rejected when some girls not interested in you, so my hit rate that night only 50%.

Going Pattaya with g club girl now for the weekend sabai sabai I usually go g club but can be ex and most girls only interested in your money and tips that night, don’t expect so easy find one to go travel with you. If you ask me now I think go local pub/club is better, cheaper and if you lucky the quality of girl you meet there won’t lose to g club. But problem is I almost forget how to talk to normal girls cos always pay to have attention of g club girl which is quite commercial so that’s danger.

Just sharing my experience for other lone ranger bro, wish you luck happy chionging
Old 23-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Hi bro, please share the contact and address if possible. Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Went to a local pub/club alone two nights ago, my thai is minimal. Whiskey is cheap about 50sgd one bottle only. Managed to get two girls line, one cute uni girl and one tall fair syt, meeting tall syt this Sunday for dinner. No action that night as they are with friends but they interested to meet again both can speak English quite well. So depends on luck if you Lone Ranger and also be prepared to be rejected when some girls not interested in you, so my hit rate that night only 50%.

Going Pattaya with g club girl now for the weekend sabai sabai I usually go g club but can be ex and most girls only interested in your money and tips that night, don’t expect so easy find one to go travel with you. If you ask me now I think go local pub/club is better, cheaper and if you lucky the quality of girl you meet there won’t lose to g club. But problem is I almost forget how to talk to normal girls cos always pay to have attention of g club girl which is quite commercial so that’s danger.

Just sharing my experience for other lone ranger bro, wish you luck happy chionging
which local clubs/pubs you went?
Old 23-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Planning to go to Thailand early next month for work/play

Been reading about Thermae Cafe, just trying to understand it is a place you go and pick and girl and go or it is like bar, drink and then ask for ST/LT?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Planning to go to Thailand early next month for work/play

Been reading about Thermae Cafe, just trying to understand it is a place you go and pick and girl and go or it is like bar, drink and then ask for ST/LT?
Hi bro, it is a pick-up joint. Don't worry too much about that place. Just go in, grab a beer, walk around and see if u like any girls. For the one that u like, just ask them directly how much for ST / LT.

My recommendation is always go for ST first. If u really like her, u can nego for LT after that.
Old 23-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DreamBoy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Is Nana and Soi Cowboy back to its former days? Fully open?
I first time went there, some more midnight... But I guess back to normal now. Thailand is open now!!!!!!!
Old 23-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went babyface last night and just about 15-20 tables taken. Place was not full.
Liquor 3200 for Gold. Cheaper than Top1 and Spaceplus.
ATK 100 baht.
Crowd soso.

After went to local KTV to continue till 5am.
Damage at KTV was 2.8k between 6 people including mamasan, girl and liquor
Girls around 2am was about 8 girl choices.
Guys were fondling and kissing. Noone daibao.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

ah ok thanks bro!
Old 23-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Hi bro, it is a pick-up joint. Don't worry too much about that place. Just go in, grab a beer, walk around and see if u like any girls. For the one that u like, just ask them directly how much for ST / LT.

My recommendation is always go for ST first. If u really like her, u can nego for LT after that.
Ah thanks bro!
Old 23-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Single deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, going to bkk next week looking for bro to Chiong together on 27 & 28 Sep. Am newbie so need some senior bro to bring me along.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1