The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yup noticed some weeks ago that she deleted her WeChat... Wanted to help her out on the e-commerce site but nothing interesting for me there... in the end never bought anything. Hope she has a good life whatever she's doing... The ML I visited the most and who gave me the best memories...
Oh the original Hebe has all these going on ah? Think the WeChat I hav is probably not her personal one so I don’t know about this, would have tried to support a bit if I knew. But hope she is doing well, very nice girl.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4916

don't normally praise/recommend ladies, but this is really thumbs up good service.

central location, $60 for decent massage and sensual hj.. gentle and cheerful lady..

personally will RTM definitely.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/tang-tang-massage/

Any bros got Tang Tang wechat? Willing to trade with my D cup ML wechat! PM me pls
What’s the point of asking for her wechat? If you never visit her before it’s unlikely she will accept anyway.
Don’t know why some people like to ask for contacts this way rather than just sms the number that’s there…
Old 26-09-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post

don't normally praise/recommend ladies, but this is really thumbs up good service.

central location, $60 for decent massage and sensual hj.. gentle and cheerful lady..

Wow $60. New low… lol
Old 26-09-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post

She's on SLG too. But damage at $80.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/ai-xi-massage/
Old 26-09-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Which Hebe? The recent hebe or the old hebe? (Not that it really matters though)
The old one , I still see her we chat updating just today
Old 26-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

This FL posing as ML, damage at 120 for FJ.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-ke-ai/
Old 26-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
The old one , I still see her we chat updating just today
Hmmm weird I thot others say it’s the new one? Confused
Old 26-09-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Tried this after seeing gd reviews, looks like the pictures discount 15%, like young milf. location a bit out there, public transport might have to walk a bit. Nice clean condo, just walk in n bochap the security.

Body= slim body, nice perky ass, sensitive a cup, dont squeeze too hard.
Went for ear digging/ bj package, massage did not try.
Ear digging 9/10= very unique experience, naked and hug u to clean yr ears while teasing yr bro along the way. Very experienced n good in this aspect.
bj 7/10= good, no rush bj more of the vanilla type not the fierce type

Overall 8/10= heard she leaving in oct, must try one more time before she go back.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I see bros complaining a lot about increased prices or the shrinkflation of services. But so many seem so happy to pay the extra for kk bbbj. Makes me think she is really worth it.
Willing buyer willing seller basis. For chiongsters who earn 5, 6 digits or more per month, additional $30 are small change.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/tang-tang-massage/

Any bros got Tang Tang wechat? Willing to trade with my D cup ML wechat! PM me pls
This is by far the funniest request I have seen in a while.You are -2 now.Suggest you don’t ask silly requests.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try romy(https://sglonelyguy-15.com/romy-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

in general, massage skill is best, HDLY is amazing. those who want to real masssge
Old 26-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Nice clean condo, just walk in n bochap the security.
was worried he will stop me until he pretended not to see me....somehow i think that security knows whats going on
Old 26-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try romy
(https://sglonelyguy-5.com/romy-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshisepei View Post
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try romy(https://sglonelyguy-15.com/romy-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central

in general, massage skill is best, HDLY is amazing. those who want to real masssge

here, I help you
do not visit Romy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/romy-massage/
Old 26-09-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried JG in Thailand before? I went to try Mindy today and her JG felt really different from the usual Chinese sensual kind of JG. No teasing of the head and making it hard and then soft, etc.

She's listed on sg beauty castle, in case anyone is wondering.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1