The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Not sure is it the same people keep on promoting for her

Kind of misleading, whoever trust the review might be full of disappointment after the visit
Actually if the MR is fake, all it takes is one disappointed bro who visited and write a poor MR to reveal. Do all these a bit no point, might as well ask the girl to buck up her idea and do a better job. Over the years we know while pretty lasses get a good stream of businesses no doubt, even if you are average looking but u offer good and consistent services you will have your fair share of supporters usually.
Old 26-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually if the MR is fake, all it takes is one disappointed bro who visited and write a poor MR to reveal. Do all these a bit no point, might as well ask the girl to buck up her idea and do a better job. Over the years we know while pretty lasses get a good stream of businesses no doubt, even if you are average looking but u offer good and consistent services you will have your fair share of supporters usually.
yea. i visited her and it was terrible. kept using phone, disappearing to toilet. quite a horrible experience.
Old 27-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sa1typop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Been a long time lurker of this forum for about 2 years. Probably visited over 30+ ladies but never really posted my fr of the MLs and just relying on this thread for good recommendations . Thanks everyone! First time posting my review of Nicole at her whimsical suggestion.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-nicole/

Believe she was quite popular a month or so back for being a dong bei girl. Honestly never really understood what that means but decided to give her a shot as I was feeling pretty horny that day. Funny enough, since then i've not visited any other masseuse and probably visited her at least once a week sometimes twice. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of cos, so here is mine.

Nicole is probably one of the prettiest i've encountered and she genuinely looks exactly like the website photos are like. Was pleasantly surprised when she first opened the door as we usually need to take some discount off the photos lol.

In terms of service, i guess she knows where your weak spots and is really skillful in finishing you off imo. Use to be able to last quite long and enjoy the HJ but she somehow makes me shoot pretty fast.

What keeps coming back however is her GFE. To each his own, but I really enjoy her straight-fowardness and playful banter everytime i visit. Shes really talkative and even though my chinese really sucks she keeps talking to me and laughing at my shit chinese. Maybe shes just really good at cajoling but I keep going back for the companionship after a long day at work.

Of cos, all is not perfect and probably a few things to take note would be 1) shes not like those heavily flavored ML and there are limits as stated on the website 2) Ideally i would like her to have bigger boobs but her boobs are nice, firm and perky.

Overall, if you're looking for someone who is pretty, provides good companionship and gives a good handjob i think shes a good recommendation.

Thanks for reading!
Old 27-09-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upz for getting me to put her on the CIM list. Have yet to met any ML who could that to me.
Thanks bro. You can actually check the sglonelyguy page to see a video of her giving head hahaha, first ML I've seen daring enough to do that. The whole package was surprisingly cheap as well, just that the location might not be the best
Old 27-09-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm weird I thot others say it’s the new one? Confused
Original Hebe told me the WeChat account name herself in person (don't think it's her personal account, not sure) and I have chatted with her on it before. But last time we chatted was in 2020. Unless original Hebe created a new one which I had no idea about, that other account can't be her. I always got the feeling from her that she was moving on so it would be strange to start a new "work" account.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Thanks bro. You can actually check the sglonelyguy page to see a video of her giving head hahaha, first ML I've seen daring enough to do that. The whole package was surprisingly cheap as well, just that the location might not be the best
Overall all is good other than the location. Just hate that place.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Ooo west area. Like very rare to find.
Might try the Zhen Zhu.

Hopefully not landmine. then become a different zhu
camping for FR
Old 27-09-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rita-massage/

New listing FN + bbbj $120

Language: Chinese, English & Thai Text/Call Only
Wondering where’s she come from, even can speak Thai
Old 27-09-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rita-massage/

New listing FN + bbbj $120

Language: Chinese, English & Thai Text/Call Only
Wondering where’s she come from, even can speak Thai
Ya same offering as An An and the pics appears to be similar to those LOS FLs with mask during pandemic times. Could it be multilingual okt?
Old 27-09-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Just chanced upon a couple of MLs that cum with great jugs but can't find any FR:
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kiki-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-lili/

Going by the comment thread, kiki appears to be new and lili is not.

Last edited by kunikny; 27-09-2022 at 04:54 AM.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Ooo west area. Like very rare to find.
Might try the Zhen Zhu.

Hopefully not landmine. then become a different zhu
Zhen Zhu seems interesting given she can go all the way but her tarma mate Hai Ying has bad review by a bro.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Overall all is good other than the location. Just hate that place.
Agreed. The place itself is filthy not going to lie and you need to get her to remove your records. At least her room is really clean.There are some legit nymphos there though, from what I heard from her
Old 27-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-anna/

I felt like i had just entered the dyson showroom and the salesman was showing the new functionalities of their new dyson vacuum all while switching the machine on and off following the beat to the hottest hip hop track that was echoing through the showroom. Add that to the fact that her tongue was wrapping around my member like a snake handling its young; squeezing it at times to teach their children a lesson and gently rubbing itself affectionately against them as a sign of love.
got me keen on visiting this Dyson branch at the unattractive site~
Old 27-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
camping for FR
Bro, cannot
Another bro pm me that cannot try so I didn’t.
Was spending the time exploring MP/Spa these days
Old 27-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1typop View Post
Hi bros,

Been a long time lurker of this forum for about 2 years. Probably visited over 30+ ladies but never really posted my fr of the MLs and just relying on this thread for good recommendations . Thanks everyone! First time posting my review of Nicole at her whimsical suggestion.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-nicole/

Believe she was quite popular a month or so back for being a dong bei girl. Honestly never really understood what that means but decided to give her a shot as I was feeling pretty horny that day. Funny enough, since then i've not visited any other masseuse and probably visited her at least once a week sometimes twice. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of cos, so here is mine.

Nicole is probably one of the prettiest i've encountered and she genuinely looks exactly like the website photos are like. Was pleasantly surprised when she first opened the door as we usually need to take some discount off the photos lol.

In terms of service, i guess she knows where your weak spots and is really skillful in finishing you off imo. Use to be able to last quite long and enjoy the HJ but she somehow makes me shoot pretty fast.

What keeps coming back however is her GFE. To each his own, but I really enjoy her straight-fowardness and playful banter everytime i visit. Shes really talkative and even though my chinese really sucks she keeps talking to me and laughing at my shit chinese. Maybe shes just really good at cajoling but I keep going back for the companionship after a long day at work.

Of cos, all is not perfect and probably a few things to take note would be 1) shes not like those heavily flavored ML and there are limits as stated on the website 2) Ideally i would like her to have bigger boobs but her boobs are nice, firm and perky.

Overall, if you're looking for someone who is pretty, provides good companionship and gives a good handjob i think shes a good recommendation.

Thanks for reading!
You book few days in advance? Still trying to get a slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1