The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

going to bkk soon. any tips for which places to go and how much to bring?
Old 25-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
ST is short time while LT is long time.
Ohhhh. How short is ST? And how long is LT? 😅 Sorry for asking such a noob question. Just joined this scene not long ago, and going to BKK next month. Still very new to all this
Old 26-09-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namajiki View Post
Ohhhh. How short is ST? And how long is LT? 😅 Sorry for asking such a noob question. Just joined this scene not long ago, and going to BKK next month. Still very new to all this
From what I know, ST is from around 45mins up to 2 hours. Generally 1 shot or 2 if you can negotiate well. The girl will go back to work after you finish your shots.

LT is generally 5 to 8 hours like overnight in dome 1. It depends on each girl. Some go back at like 5am while some go back as late as late morning after breakfast fuck.

My experience is that most girls will not go for LT if it is still early as they don't earn as much. Anyway anything also just ask the girl upfront and be clear about it. If she okay and you happy, can liao.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Hi. Venturing to BKK. First time in 5 years. Any idea which gogo bar has the best dancers and performances. Does not need to be full nude. Just looking for something that is a bit more fun than nude girls grinding against a pole. I remembered some time back in Pattaya there are places with many back to back choreographed shows. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 26-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Hi. Venturing to BKK. First time in 5 years. Any idea which gogo bar has the best dancers and performances. Does not need to be full nude. Just looking for something that is a bit more fun than nude girls grinding against a pole. I remembered some time back in Pattaya there are places with many back to back choreographed shows. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
for shows
go to nana plaza level 2.
Spankeys and angelwitch.
you may choose to partake in the shows too. Free of charge
Old 26-09-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any seniors can help pls ? where is this "intramurra stretch" of ktvs thanks very much
Old 27-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Bobo has many LBs. I wouldnt go because its hard to differentiate inside.
Saw a LB post a video on insta of her partying in Bobo. My god inside is like..... easily 70-80% LBs!
Even if its not LB, but they look like LB, then i would assume its a LB.
How to fuck a girl who looks like LB?
I’m a cheapo I dun like Bobo because of the cover charge
Was quoted 4.4K for bottle of whisky
Old 27-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdofficer View Post
hi any seniors can help pls ? where is this "intramurra stretch" of ktvs thanks very much
Intramara = lorongs

Intramara is very long road stretching from Ratchada to Sutthisan with "Inthamaras" adjourning the main road (eg similar to Geylang rd with lorongs joining it)

You should narrow down to the Inthamara number to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
English / Chinese usuage is practically non- existent there as most of the KTV girls come from Cambodia / Laos / Burma etc.
Be careful too as many are also underaged.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Old 27-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

many many thanks for this...salute u bro !
Old 27-09-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs

Intramara is very long road stretching from Ratchada to Sutthisan with "Inthamaras" adjourning the main road (eg similar to Geylang rd with lorongs joining it)

You should narrow down to the Inthamara to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
English / Chinese usuage is practically non- existent there as most of the KTV girls come from Cambodia / Laos / Burma etc.

many many thanks for this !! salute you !
Old 27-09-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs

You should narrow down to the Inthamara number to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
many thanks again Bro Citizens...this is great info
Old 27-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs
Intramara is not lorong but street name....Intramara is the main street while Soi is something like lorong or small lane or side lane.... The right is Intramara soi 1, soi 2, etc.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 13
xflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud of

Any bros planning to go Dec to explore?

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs

Min power of 3 welcome for exchange.

Please leave your name in up message so that I can return your favour and do pm me if i forget to return by any chance !!!
Old 28-09-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Double post. Deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1