The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gintama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Who are the 四大天王? my rotation list abit stale wanna try more haha. Tks bro up u
Can’t up back as I’m just a lurker. My bad.
They are JJ, Linlin, rayna and kk. Big assets with good playability! Gl
Old 24-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintama View Post
Can’t up back as I’m just a lurker. My bad.
They are JJ, Linlin, rayna and kk. Big assets with good playability! Gl
heavenly bboobs are the Zs
Old 24-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post

this one
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Old 24-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
thx alot bro, appreciates.
Old 24-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Landmine of all Landmines

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aya-massage/

This Aya really make you go up and say aiyah.

Located in a shop house but advertise as condo.

Best of all after u climb up the stairs you'll see a fat fuck who looks like she just rolled out of some china kampung.

She looks like Shrek with Chun Li buns.

Still can state 47kg, more like 74kg.

You've been warned.

Old 24-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aya-massage/

This Aya really make you go up and say aiyah.

Located in a shop house but advertise as condo.

Best of all after u climb up the stairs you'll see a fat fuck who looks like she just rolled out of some china kampung.

She looks like Shrek with Chun Li buns.

Still can state 47kg, more like 74kg.

You've been warned.

Bro. 10Q for taking a bullet for fellow bros. 辛苦你了。😅
Old 24-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

When HalimahYakult Big Bro share landmine, means really NEED to avoid le
Thanks

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 24-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yuki-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
MR for Yuki

Finally somewhere convenient for me in Clementi area. FYI its a MP la.

Looks: looks about 26-27. Room is super dark so can't really tell if its the make up. People say ignorance is bliss la, so i didn't probe lol. Otherwise overall, i think she looks young and cute lo.

Boobs: Big C/small d but should be enhanced de. When squeeze got abit of hardness. Quite sensitive at the nipple area so when u zhut zhut she will speed up the handjob. Ask her slowdown but when I zhut again she will speed up.

Body: Petite

Service/massage: Legit massage for about 30+mins ba. Nothing special to rave about.

HJ: Mechanical HJ. Abit inexperienced in this department also. Her teasing like no feel de for me. But she did mentioned that she just started last month and so far not much business. Can slowly guide her next time.

GFE: Only “special” part is she will blow into ur ear and down ur neck when teasing la. Engages u with standard convo lo

Remark: The MP will try to upsell u take higher package but u can insist on the lowest package de. All additional beside HJ comes at extra cost. Up to ur negotiation skills lo.

RTM: If feeling rich lo
Have been eyeing Yuki for some time now as I am in the west area too. Finally got a MR. Thanks bro!

When you enter the MP, was the MP operator a chill person ah? Got like gangster that type who talk loud loud and act like you owe him $1 million?
Old 24-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Have been eyeing Yuki for some time now as I am in the west area too. Finally got a MR. Thanks bro!

When you enter the MP, was the MP operator a chill person ah? Got like gangster that type who talk loud loud and act like you owe him $1 million?
The counter person was an lady lol. Not much interaction one. Just inform that you are there for reservation for Yuki. She will ask you fill up ur particular on their Ipad den ask u which massage u want. She will tell u got this "bao jian" one which is bs and to scam u of $10 only. But if u balling can try and let us know if worth lo.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The counter person was an lady lol. Not much interaction one. Just inform that you are there for reservation for Yuki. She will ask you fill up ur particular on their Ipad den ask u which massage u want. She will tell u got this "bao jian" one which is bs and to scam u of $10 only. But if u balling can try and let us know if worth lo.
Usually I just ignore the upsell and insist on the cheapest package. If you want more just negotiate directly with the ML inside the room.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro. 10Q for taking a bullet for fellow bros. 辛苦你了。😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
When HalimahYakult Big Bro share landmine, means really NEED to avoid le
Thanks
Also benefit from both your mr/fr although I'm usually just a silent observer in some of the groups iTea is active in.

Lesson learnt, don't try new shit.

I got a bit sick of my regulars hence I decided to try new girl. The current lot really cannot make it.

Thinking of trying

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/an-an-msg/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/

But my sixth sense tells me all are landmines. High level filter on all pics.

Maybe it's time to explore greener pastures in Dome1 or Geylang.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Coz is listed at 90min.
U can check w her on 60min w top up.
To me, this is a real value deal. You get 90mins with BBBJ and ear digging.
Old 25-11-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

does ML normally place a towel over the pillow. the ML whom I visited for 2 sessions recently don’t do that but the pillow case doesn’t smell bad. From my observation, she didn’t change the pillow case after my session

I think I am getting old. I can’t recall if all the other ML whom I visited before place a towel over the pillow
Old 25-11-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
does ML normally place a towel over the pillow. the ML whom I visited for 2 sessions recently don’t do that but the pillow case doesn’t smell bad. From my observation, she didn’t change the pillow case after my session

I think I am getting old. I can’t recall if all the other ML whom I visited before place a towel over the pillow
Not all, but if want just request la
Old 25-11-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow, got iPad to fill ah? So did you fill in your real particulars? 😁😁 Anyway, thanks again for the useful MR bro, will visit Yuki soon. By the way bro, convenient for foot soldiers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1