The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Tried Angel recently.

To answer your question. NOPE.

Feel abit cheated. But I also didn’t pursue it during the session nor did she mention it.
Cheated? Did you ask or say you want it? Or you assume she would just do for everyone?
Most MLs require you to say you want it before they would do it, if not the default is always one. That’s natural. Most people cannot hit 2 so if they want they have to do one at the start then proceed with massage and sensual then end off with the second one.
Just like MLs used to offer unlimited HJ in their ads, you think they would keep doing HJ from 1st min to the last until your dick breaks or you have to tell them how many you want then they plan from it?
Old 01-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Light phone usage during massage still forgivable. But any phone usage is a big taboo, a big NO NO for this line of work. If any ML/FL doesn't understand that simply means they are not serious about earning money.
Yea for me light usage during massage is ok la, just don’t go overboard.
But to use it during sensual is really jialat, like an insult to the line of work and to the customer, who really is there for the sensual. It’s like you totally not interested in it, then don’t waste everyone’s time. Even customers need to get into the mood to shoot…
Old 01-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yeah, minimal usage is acceptable, if they’re using it for few mins, that is another stories
Anyway, didn't write clearly previously. Massage phase use a couple of times, still forgivable. During sensual, absolute NO. Imagine cumming then she stop to pick up her phone, think it's pretty common sense for most.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tried Angel recently.

To answer your question. NOPE.

Feel abit cheated. But I also didn’t pursue it during the session nor did she mention it.
What the....you didn't pursue means you didn't ask or? And you felt cheated? Then you shouldn't be visiting ML bro, sure get cheated, because all ML's ad got dragon and phoenix wor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
means only during sensual for that 10-20mins they should try not to use the phone?

cause sometimes feel a bit of phone usage is required for them ma in this line of work since they have to arrange their own appointments.. if totally no use phone then they only got like a 10-15min window and its not like the bros would reply instantly also after they message them back..

i mean like if they really using phone to make appt maybe still acceptable a bit.. if use to talk to friends, surf net during the session etc then of course is a big No No
Actually I disagree. Even light usage to answer a quick message, the ML should have the courtesy to ask customer if it's ok. The arrangement of schedule would usually have been completed the night before they rest or before they start. The few available slots left for the day would then be arranged during the time when customer is showering or while waiting for customers to come up. To do one hand massage is quite disrespectful to customer's timing, it just mean very poor time management on the ML's part.

I am more forgivable if she is new, first few days and trying to understand the works, check numbers etc.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Actually I disagree. Even light usage to answer a quick message, the ML should have the courtesy to ask customer if it's ok. The arrangement of schedule would usually have been completed the night before they rest or before they start. The few available slots left for the day would then be arranged during the time when customer is showering or while waiting for customers to come up. To do one hand massage is quite disrespectful to customer's timing, it just mean very poor time management on the ML's part.

I am more forgivable if she is new, first few days and trying to understand the works, check numbers etc.
Ya they should get some tricks from Aini in which she is able to arrange 1-2weeks of appointments without touching the phone at all during the session. Even if it us a 90 or 120 mins session.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Agree with this. That's why some MLs leave the message, working so cannot reply in their WC.

It's a slippery slope. If one guy says OK to use the phone a couple of times, the ML might take it as constant use for all guys. Better to set a baseline of no phone use once action begins.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with this. That's why some MLs leave the message, working so cannot reply in their WC.

It's a slippery slope. If one guy says OK to use the phone a couple of times, the ML might take it as constant use for all guys. Better to set a baseline of no phone use once action begins.
Agree with you, everyone have different tolerance level but should be 0 phone usage when sensual starts.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goan View Post
Unable to get the few ml stated mostly here. So try my luck on eva as the milf looking caught my eyes. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/eva-massage/

Looks:7/10 if you are in for milf
Massage: 5/10 abit waste of time for her skills.
Sensual: 3/10 this is where things goes wrong. Cannot do this cannot do that. Have to top up for her to go semi nude and some extra stuff. (Totally disappointed when she strip, boobs was big but like those grandma boobs, sag until buay tahan.)
Total experience was bad. Will not rtm.
Shld have do a quick search here. She has been here for a very long time.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Agree with you, everyone have different tolerance level but should be 0 phone usage when sensual starts.
Ya will be a total turn off if hj half way she go use the phone. Mood all gone
Old 01-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 2
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Cheated? Did you ask or say you want it? Or you assume she would just do for everyone?
Most MLs require you to say you want it before they would do it, if not the default is always one. That’s natural. Most people cannot hit 2 so if they want they have to do one at the start then proceed with massage and sensual then end off with the second one.
Just like MLs used to offer unlimited HJ in their ads, you think they would keep doing HJ from 1st min to the last until your dick breaks or you have to tell them how many you want then they plan from it?
I agree. That’s why I typed -I did not mention it during the session. That said, if you advertise 2x, wouldn’t the ML ask as well?

2 hands to clap in my opinion

If I’m being sore about it I would have written a negative FR
Old 01-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I agree. That’s why I typed -I did not mention it during the session. That said, if you advertise 2x, wouldn’t the ML ask as well?

No offence but I can only assume you don't have a ton of experience in the ML scene. Because if you do, you won't be making this comment that ML should ask the customer how many hj they want. True that some will ask but if they did not, why you don't ask for it yourself? Too many people assume ML can be mind readers. Plus, it is human nature for some to avoid doing more since the wage is the same regardless. The saying Ask and you shall be given may not always hold true, but if you don't even ask, the blame falls largely on yourself. Most ML don't even know the full extent of services they list on website anyway.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Bro, next time just ask/request when you lie on the bed.
I faced the same situation too. (Shy and expecting the ML to ask) Came out wiser. Now, 不用客气了。

Quote:
I agree. That’s why I typed -I did not mention it
during the session. That said, if you advertise 2x, wouldn’t the ML ask as well?

Old 01-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 2
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No offence but I can only assume you don't have a ton of experience in the ML scene. Because if you do, you won't be making this comment that ML should ask the customer how many hj they want. True that some will ask but if they did not, why you don't ask for it yourself? Too many people assume ML can be mind readers. Plus, it is human nature for some to avoid doing more since the wage is the same regardless. The saying Ask and you shall be given may not always hold true, but if you don't even ask, the blame falls largely on yourself. Most ML don't even know the full extent of services they list on website anyway.
Agree bro, maybe I’m still new to the scene. To me, don’t have don’t have lor. I don’t purposely bring it up. since ppl asked, I shared my experience.

Better to always ask I guess.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
fjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jo-jo-massage/

JoJo.

Arranged to meet at 3:45pm. Upon arrival at Balastier area, no sound no picture. Another 10mins later asked to wait another 15mins. Can also see 2 other person hanging around the location. Very obvious waiting for the same ML. After that asked me to go lim kopi, say need another 30mins. Nabei! Since already travel down and also heavy rain and adding on the fact that she has multiple good reviews, I decided to wait it out. 5pm then ask me to go in.

Which was then I found out whatever that was advertised was bullshit! Shower come out to Start of HJ was about 5mins. What teasing, B2B all nonsense advertised all don't have.

$130 for a sloppy HJ. Please support other NURU ladies out there. There are way better ones. Skip this one.
Old 01-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bgyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty new to this. Tried messaging a few but was either ignored or told my name is not in the database. Any bros have tips how to get "added"? Tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1