The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Will miss such frequent pics.
Tempted to ask her to continue but it would be brutally selfish and uncaring of me to do that.

So she left last year. We still meet up once a month for fucks then.
Then she finally found someone. After about 10 months now they are married.
I am more than happy for her. That is the kind of life for her and I cant provide that at all.

We have stopped meeting 3 months before her marriage.
We do remain contactable. But this can be a good ending if I end it well.
So don’t drag and follow my own advocacy.
Don’t fuck with their hearts so that their lives will not be tattered.

It been a very good and more than satisfying 6 years together.
Couldn’t ask for a better OPP/FWB relationship with someone 18 years my junior.
Its time to let it go gracefully and respectfully.

This year, lost 3 of them so far . And these were my top faves.
The only consolation is that all 3 of them left without animosity but sweet memories.
For that i am very thankful.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 11-09-2023 at 11:45 AM. Reason: reupload pic
Old 11-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Hey y'all.
I have received a few messages on the missing pics from the earlier pages.
I am also having the same viewing problem.
I am guessing it could be a bug from the image hosting site or some whacked up error on my browser. I really dont know.
And i dont set a viewing restriction at all.

I have re-uploaded the pics but not all of them.
I am only permitted to edit/reupload those that are more recent.
Fret not. If u are curious on some of the pics not showing up, just quote the post here and i will have them uploaded here.

Instead of using image host sites, i am now uploading it directly.
U can see the reuploaded pics from this page onward.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread...878314&page=16

Thanks for letting me know.

The pics are just bonuses, the gems are the sharing from those on their own OPP/FWB experiences here
Old 11-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Our fave sexcation spot, Nongsa Point Marina & Resort.

While she moved back to Malaysia, we still meet up once a month or so to fuck.
At that time, she already told me that she was meeting someone, and it could be serious and committal type.
Even so, we kept fucking.

She doesn’t meet me solely for sex, maybe it was at the beginning.
But as we know each other more through time, she has developed feelings for me.
Not the feelings for committed relationship but one that is dependable.
That is she can count on me for support emotionally.
And she reciprocates my support with intimacy and sex.

We met at a dance school too.
As I mentioned before, my fave place to meet them, dance schools.
I changed dance school almost every 18 months or so and I have willing pussies at every one of them.
What kind of dance school? Salsa? K-Pop? hahaha. My dance school all old aunties like me one. hahaha.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
What kind of dance school? Salsa? K-Pop? hahaha. My dance school all old aunties like me one. hahaha.
Bro, all old aunties ?
Just for context, i am 52 this year
What dance school is this, NTUC or Sheng Siong?

Ok to be fair, if u noticed my posts about women from dance schools, they are the older ones.
And older women make up more than 50% of my existing OPP/FWB list too.

I have been switching around dance schools for years.
This is my observation. U want to meet more and younger women, go for those school with a steeper course fees.
For me i usually take up Jazz, Funk Jazz and Ballroom if the class is good with numbers.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
She has the Constance song vibes.
I remember that name.
Constant Song (爽) in Hokkien
Old 12-09-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazymani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi @UncleHasBeen,

your stories are really inspiring.

Were you ever close to getting caught? Also when you bring the ladies out, apart from your overseas vacation, were there times when your friends or your wife friends saw you?

Also how do you handle the emotional baggage from so the ladies especially when you have more than 1 at one time?
Old 12-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, all old aunties ?
Just for context, i am 52 this year
What dance school is this, NTUC or Sheng Siong?

Ok to be fair, if u noticed my posts about women from dance schools, they are the older ones.
And older women make up more than 50% of my existing OPP/FWB list too.

I have been switching around dance schools for years.
This is my observation. U want to meet more and younger women, go for those school with a steeper course fees.
For me i usually take up Jazz, Funk Jazz and Ballroom if the class is good with numbers.
I am also 52! hahaha.

I have been learning mainly ballroom.
Old 12-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Yydsuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I remember that name.
Constant Song (爽) in Hokkien
reading this thread the whole morning while ignoring to reply my emails. LOL

1 thing I learned from here is 'fuck the pussy but never fuck with their heart'. I salute uncle for the mental capability to just say 'no' and walk away when the girl open their heart to you. I always am struggling in this part.

Senior uncle can teach me this new uncle?
Old 12-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymani View Post
hi @UncleHasBeen,

your stories are really inspiring.

Were you ever close to getting caught? Also when you bring the ladies out, apart from your overseas vacation, were there times when your friends or your wife friends saw you?
Thanks bro appreciate it
Facts, my stories are inspiring to u because i only shared my successes.
No one wants to hear my crashes and burns. So that is that lah, u know what i mean?

Caught, never by my wife.
Seen with other women and my wife knows about it, many times.
I am still in the clear. Not because my wife is stupid, no.
She is a master degree holder, got some brains but i am smarter and more intelligent

Many times my friends or her friends and relative saw me with another women alone.
But so far are in the public and our body language did not suggest otherwise than just platonic
And i have the perfect cover for each time and the best part, it was mostly true.

I posted few pages ago on the social activities i partake.
This has been my way of life even before my wife met me.
So all i am doing is using these activities to mask my affairs.
It work perfectly well. There are a fair bit of code of conduct of course in public but it is manageable.

Caught not by my wife but by other side, yes 6 times in the last 23 years.
All of them were resolved amicably. Sort of. No one got hurt physically.
This one time, even have the parents of my FWB called me to thrash things out.
That too was resolved. Their daughter was 20 years old then.
I deflowered her with consent
Old 12-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymani View Post
hi @UncleHasBeen,

Also how do you handle the emotional baggage from so the ladies especially when you have more than 1 at one time?
Emotional baggage. This is the very reason i wine and dine them first.
I need this window to screen them.
But if one is a heat seeking missile, then i am sure their dicks cant wait and their head cant think logically and whack the pussy first.

Not me, i have learnt the hard way during the initial years on this journey.
I rather let my dick stand down, take my time to wine and dine the pussies first.
Filtered them off for the pussies that are right for the plucking.

Those are the ones that would give me negligible emotional baggage which i consent to carry it along.
What is the point of just pounding one pussy and yet have to carry her emotional baggage.
Then eventually becomes my problem and still let the problem festers and grow so that my own life style can go Kaboom.
No right? I dont Kaboom their life, so dont Kaboom my life.

I wont be their Uncle Agony, no ma'am no way.
No fucking way no matter how good the pussy is. Nope.
No pussy with baggage is worth in exchange of my marriage, my life style and my life.
Not even Monica Bellucci or Song Hye-Kyo.
Have pussies, will stay. That is all.
Only pussies and not pussies with baggage.
Of course this is just me. Cant say for the rest of the guys.

Contrary to popular but misguided beliefs, there are not enough willing pussies.

No man, there are plenty of willing and good pussies around to be feast on.
But there are not enough patient and smart dicks to do that.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks bro appreciate it
Facts, my stories are inspiring to u because i only shared my successes.
No one wants to hear my crashes and burns. So that is that lah, u know what i mean?

Caught, never by my wife.
Seen with other women and my wife knows about it, many times.
I am still in the clear. Not because my wife is stupid, no.
She is a master degree holder, got some brains but i am smarter and more intelligent

Many times my friends or her friends and relative saw me with another women alone.
But so far are in the public and our body language did not suggest otherwise than just platonic
And i have the perfect cover for each time and the best part, it was mostly true.

I posted few pages ago on the social activities i partake.
This has been my way of life even before my wife met me.
So all i am doing is using these activities to mask my affairs.
It work perfectly well. There are a fair bit of code of conduct of course in public but it is manageable.

Caught not by my wife but by other side, yes 6 times in the last 23 years.
All of them were resolved amicably. Sort of. No one got hurt physically.
This one time, even have the parents of my FWB called me to thrash things out.
That too was resolved. Their daughter was 20 years old then.
I deflowered her with consent
Your wife knows, she’s just too busy gobbling someone else’s cock to care, and you’re in over your head. People who think they are smarter and above getting caught are often at the fool’s end.

I guess your wife is either too ugly or fat, you’re too poor to afford keeping dozens of hot women in their 20s on your pay-to-fuck list or you never dated hot women in your roaring 20s to 30s. The emotional thrill you get from a working woman eventually fucking you out of love is great too - why don’t you chase that? Why touch someone else’s wife?

Sorry - maybe your wife is gobbling someone’s cock as we speak. So you’re out here promoting and preaching the active pursuit of someone else’s spouse or gf.

Chance meetings and chemistry that results in affairs are quite different from your targeted, almost vengeful quest to hunt other people’s gfs or spouses. Snap out of it man, you’ll be happier for it. After all, you are old already and will die in 1 or 2 decades time. Maybe earlier because of the karma you’re accumulating.

But well , to each his own.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandevil View Post
Really awesome thread by UncleHasBeen as well as other contributors! Upped my humble points.

I have a related question wrt OPP and it’s associated guilt.

For context, my wife has been my only sexual partner till a couple years ago. We grew up together and got married fairly early in our 20s. Throughout dating we withheld penetrative sex and it was not till marriage did we engaged in our first.

We’re still happily married with our lovely children now in our 30s. Both happy with where we are in our careers, what we’ve manage to achieve thus far and looking forward to our future.

But the sex is downright boring. It’s not that we do not have any attraction to each other, but despite communication over the years, I still, to put it nicely, am pounding a stationary doll. I’ve gotten advice from people abt getting her to finish first or use toys etc, but well she seems to just prefer to be on her back and allow ne to pound away.

Guess it’s my fault that I didn’t test drive before buying the car. But I do not have any regrets marrying the women I love.

So I sought adventures in the bedroom from MLs, FLs but found the experience very commercial. It was a transaction after all.

That’s when I started hunting around for OPP. Didn’t want the drama of SYTs and the baggage they bring. Just raw physical attraction, chemistry and sexual release. After all I am very happily married and have no intention of leaving.

I felt no guilt while visiting paid services. But OPP seems to be a different story. I guess it is a little odd asking for advice on guilt on this forum but I really wanted to ask you guys’ mindset on this issue on guilt.
One day, when you get caught (and you WILL get caught, it is just the law of big numbers), you will regret going for OPP. You know what older successful men always say, and what my seniors in my trade taught me? Commercial sex is the cheapest sex you will ever get. You pay for the woman to go away. Don’t be a narcissist like the thread starter. You’ll just end up hurting yourself and your loved ones (notice how he started the thread and likes to preach and appear successful, posts pics of the girls even tho that may hurt and expose the girls, seemingly enjoying the “hurt” each time the girl leaves or the thrill of fking someone else’s pussy? all classic signs of narcissism - maybe his wife probably feels abused too).

If you want commercial sex to be less commercial you can just be less commercial with the girl and show care and concern - but always pay, to make sure all parties never lose sight of the nature of the relationship.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
The emotional thrill you get from a working woman eventually fucking you out of love is great too - why don’t you chase that? Why touch someone else’s wife?

Their wives and girls wanted to be fucked by TS. If they weren't such a slut, it wouldn't have been possible. What can you do about it? All I can see are both willing parties. HAHAHA.

Did your wife happen to cuckold you and you found your wife lookalike pic in it? HAHAHA.

I do think TS wife knew about the affairs based on TS postings. There's a saying "People tend to overestimate their abilities". HAHAHA.

Just keep the fucks up dudes. HAHAHA.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Their wives and girls wanted to be fucked by TS. If they weren't such a slut, it wouldn't have been possible. What can you do about it? All I can see are both willing parties. HAHAHA.

Did your wife happen to cuckold you and you found your wife lookalike pic in it? HAHAHA.

I do think TS wife knew about the affairs based on TS postings. There's a saying "People tend to overestimate their abilities". HAHAHA.

Just keep the fucks up dudes. HAHAHA.
I’m pretty young, not married (and not dating currently) and I don’t fuck oldies. Probably never will even when I grow to TS age (who will start to have old man odour in a decade or less time) because I’m just addicted to youth. I simply don’t understand why we are patronising and respecting narcissists like TS for actively hunting OPPs.

Agree they are willing parties to fuck. These women aren’t sluts they just wanna fuck and fair play to them. But to be used as examples like this by TS to boost his own ego is just small cock syndrome to me. Not sure if they consent to be disclosed and used by this narcissist in this way.

Yes I agree TS wife already knows. Either eating outside or just bored of fucking TS. Not sure if he has kids; unlikely as well seeing how he views the world. Plenty of things to do in your 50s if you have kids - travel with kids, seeing them graduate, family meals, them getting married, etc. vs posting about your fat milfs on SBF.

I also don’t think he’s explaining the risks of these actions unlike other Samsters in other threads who don’t advocate such behaviour (but understand such things happen because we are human and turn horny once in awhile). Just calling it out because this thread is a standout for me in this respect.

But to each his own. I have my views and he and others are entitled to theirs.

Anw I’m sorry TS. You’re my hero.

Toodles. xx
Old 12-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Your wife knows, she’s just too busy gobbling someone else’s cock to care, and you’re in over your head. People who think they are smarter and above getting caught are often at the fool’s end.

I guess your wife is either too ugly or fat, you’re too poor to afford keeping dozens of hot women in their 20s on your pay-to-fuck list or you never dated hot women in your roaring 20s to 30s. The emotional thrill you get from a working woman eventually fucking you out of love is great too - why don’t you chase that? Why touch someone else’s wife?

Sorry - maybe your wife is gobbling someone’s cock as we speak. So you’re out here promoting and preaching the active pursuit of someone else’s spouse or gf.

Chance meetings and chemistry that results in affairs are quite different from your targeted, almost vengeful quest to hunt other people’s gfs or spouses. Snap out of it man, you’ll be happier for it. After all, you are old already and will die in 1 or 2 decades time. Maybe earlier because of the karma you’re accumulating.

But well , to each his own.
Very eloquent bro.
Remember one lovely married milf who was gobbling my cock and licking my asshole for 2 years; she knew her husband was cheating but never told him she knew. I guess she liked the idea of going home to him with my cum running down her legs after a bare fuck and flavour of my cock and arse on her tongue, while her "smart" hubby was under the illusion he was "getting away with it."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1