The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1983 View Post
Can share the place bro? TIA
sent bro..
Old 21-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Thanks oldboy69 for FR

Thanks bro el88 recommendation for CoCo and visited her last week.

She told me that she was 25 years old and had just been in Singapore for four months. The massage was strong and she keeps asked if it was strong enough. Relieve stiffness and pain in back and cervical muscles. The groin area teasing is limited, relatively chatty and cheerful, and the girlfriend feels good. Overall, it is good. At the 40-minutes, she asked if I would like to extend the time. I don't have time, so I will say next time. Happy ending's technique is very good and shoik bcz her edging slow and sensual well. It is not a mechanical movement. The boob is soft and should be a natural C. The breasts are always pressed against my chest and I can zhut zhut them. The nipples are light brown and are very beautiful. She kept moaning in my ear, very seductive and sexy. That's why I endured it for twenty minutes. Brothers who need a strong massage can go to Coco
Today visited Coco Strong Massage and Super happy ending. Just as above. Thanks El88 for the contact
Old 21-11-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Kele back? Any good prostate massage available? Realised the old prostate massage lover threas is available but could not post new comments.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriscold2000 View Post
When for a massage today.. Exactly like how Derrick San describe... She is really focus when massaging and noti when she did the "maintenance"...
Looks: 8/10 (definitely above average, young and shy)
Location: 6/10 not as convenient as area G, but worth the travel
Massage: 8/10 despite her small frame, she still focuses a lot on good massage. Highly recommend for those looking for a good balance of massage and Happy ending
Damage: normal entrance + 50+30 tips
What is the additional 30 tips for?
Old 22-11-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Like to share a late night edging massage place in east. J** s** spa. Recc Linda or Cindy over there. Haven't really tried the rest yet. They give solid oil massage plus superb teasing. Strictly no gq. And please go there with a budget otherwise you might kena gongtao into extending the session. Safe chionging guys
Old 22-11-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
Like to share a late night edging massage place in east. J** s** spa. Recc Linda or Cindy over there. Haven't really tried the rest yet. They give solid oil massage plus superb teasing. Strictly no gq. And please go there with a budget otherwise you might kena gongtao into extending the session. Safe chionging guys
Care to share the full name of the spa bro ���� Jan Sxn Spa?
any bros have good edging MLs to recommend bros ��������

Last edited by retepoet; 22-11-2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old 22-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
sent bro..
Can also share contact bro? Thanks
Old 22-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
theone11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact edging massage with not gq? Thanks a lot.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANCAN88 View Post
Today visited Coco Strong Massage and Super happy ending. Just as above. Thanks El88 for the contact
Coco have super happy ending now?
Last time is just happy ending nia
Old 22-11-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Can also share contact bro? Thanks
sent bro. cheers
Old 23-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vietlover123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to the amk tcm, got the ml to massage me...told her groin injured, not to use too much strength...at first the normal back massage then the legs, finally asked me to turn over...started to pull up my shorts, exposing the groin and some pubic hair..her hands were careful not to touch the balls and shaft but little bro got other idea...began to slowly swell..eventually became visible to her eyes that it has grown big, the tip did come in contact with her fingers but she continue to softly press the affected area...now I began to shift the joystick to the left so it Will touch her fingers ..she got a little embarrassed but I pulled her hand and moved it to the base of the shaft and did the up and down motion...she did not resist but kept to the base of the shaft and moved only half an inch up and down...but she was already facing away from me..only doing the movement...never would she have known that she is 'masturbating' her customer...did not ejaculate but gave her a $20 tip on top of entrance..felt that she will go further for me if I come more regularly...
Bro, able to share contact please?
Old 23-11-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kakakiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriscold2000 View Post
When for a massage today.. Exactly like how Derrick San describe... She is really focus when massaging and noti when she did the "maintenance"...
Looks: 8/10 (definitely above average, young and shy)
Location: 6/10 not as convenient as area G, but worth the travel
Massage: 8/10 despite her small frame, she still focuses a lot on good massage. Highly recommend for those looking for a good balance of massage and Happy ending
Damage: normal entrance + 50+30 tips
Just visited. She's a really fun gal, you won't regret going that's for sure damage is 50 on top of the entrance.

PM for contact
Old 23-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What does it mean? ..
If i were to make a wild guess, think it means: cum, cum, cum on me, cum on me fast, izzit? ..

Aishiteru is I love you, itsumademo is forever.
But how to say cum on me fast in Japanese is a very good qn, I must go find out..next time make her say that too hahaha
Old 23-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to the amk tcm, got the ml to massage me...told her groin injured, not to use too much strength...at first the normal back massage then the legs, finally asked me to turn over...started to pull up my shorts, exposing the groin and some pubic hair..her hands were careful not to touch the balls and shaft but little bro got other idea...began to slowly swell..eventually became visible to her eyes that it has grown big, the tip did come in contact with her fingers but she continue to softly press the affected area...now I began to shift the joystick to the left so it Will touch her fingers ..she got a little embarrassed but I pulled her hand and moved it to the base of the shaft and did the up and down motion...she did not resist but kept to the base of the shaft and moved only half an inch up and down...but she was already facing away from me..only doing the movement...never would she have known that she is 'masturbating' her customer...did not ejaculate but gave her a $20 tip on top of entrance..felt that she will go further for me if I come more regularly...
Hi bro please pm contact thanks alot
Old 23-11-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Aishiteru is I love you, itsumademo is forever.
But how to say cum on me fast in Japanese is a very good qn, I must go find out..next time make her say that too hahaha
But why does she speak Japanese to u?

Am pretty sure that all customers wun understand what she says unless Japanese customers lor

I oni noe one Japanese word: bakayaro or sumting like that ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread