The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
Jubei777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubei777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Just shared with you bro, fellow bros feel free to pm me.
Ah..tommorow going customer site again, this new job kinda sucks, only good thing pay is quite decent, which enables me to relax and unwind and soothe tired body and fulfil my sex hungry self more with this edging massage Dongbei ML. That edging massage with balls and butt teasing and solid massage with fj, out of this world.. Suddenly find that she look a bit like Dilireba too, exotic eurasian look..wow..something to look forward to in life now
Thanks for write up bro, appreciate if can share contact ! Thanks
Old 30-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lglonelyguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Just shared with you bro, fellow bros feel free to pm me.
Ah..tommorow going customer site again, this new job kinda sucks, only good thing pay is quite decent, which enables me to relax and unwind and soothe tired body and fulfil my sex hungry self more with this edging massage Dongbei ML. That edging massage with balls and butt teasing and solid massage with fj, out of this world.. Suddenly find that she look a bit like Dilireba too, exotic eurasian look..wow..something to look forward to in life now
Can share dilileba contact ? 😆
Old 30-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
CottonBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, just to share a FR on a MP that was suggested by one of the bros here.

ML Name: C****

Went over at 11pm, MP still open, took a 1.5hr oil massage. Clean and nice rooms. Spacious and comfy.

ML is chatty and abit GFE feeling. Massage was solid and good but no GQ popped. Plenty of edging opportunities but ML was abit hesitant, maybe because it's my first visit so they are cautious.

Throughout massage, ML climbed all over me, sit/grind on me as well a few times. Alot of butt caresses, abit too much for my liking. After the body massage, ML sat me up and gave me shoulder massage where she placed my head to rest on her boobs. Can feel that it's big, or at least it's pushed up and I feel aroused. I think this place need to go a few times before can unlock secret menu.

Price is not cheap, paid closed to $150 just for 1.5hr massage but I was offered to top up for 4hands massage. Not alot of places offer this so I might just go back once more to try it. TBH if it's not for the 4hands, I might not RTM. Anyone got 4hands experience in other MPs, please PM me to share.

Thanks for taking the time to read my FR. If possible, please up my points and PM me so I can return the favour either by points or sharing more FR in the east.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglonelyguy View Post
Can share dilireba contact ? ��
Just shared with you bro, fellow bros feel frre to pm me, this is such a great way to end the year.
she really look like this:

been watching Legend of An Le and she reminds me of my this Dongbei ML..
Great way to start the year too with her. I suddenly think of Dao Lang song 2002 年的第一场雪。。this should be 2024年的第一个炮。。
of and over at her place we are allowed to blast music, ok I shall blast that while I fire my artillery shells in her!!
Old 01-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?
Old 08-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Any recommendation on ML who can really bring you to the edge, sense you are cumming then stop? Repeat the process few times before letting you shoot? Really hard to find MLs who can do this…
i also looking for this. looking for very long.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have one contact which I happen to pass by.

Vietnam ML, young MILF, about 30 years old. Fair skin, sharp nose, good complexion and smile. Her face is like Anne Hattaway, wide wide type. Height about 162cm. She is not skinny, and not plump. I will say meat at the right places. Boobs is a full B. And she always wear tights or leggings and she got a full butt. Massage is not piano and she does her best. For specials, she allow roaming which is solid as she wore tights. Roaming allowed. Teasing starts from behind and quite good for me. Comes with shower, and place is clean with no smell. But no door...its a portable screen which make me excited. LOL. She told me she came to SG two months ago.

down side is that its in the west which is Jurong East yuhua side. Anyone with more central can let me know. Looking for central.. will up points

Bro can share pls
Old 14-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
Able to share contact?
Old 14-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just shared with you bro, fellow bros feel frre to pm me, this is such a great way to end the year.
she really look like this:

been watching Legend of An Le and she reminds me of my this Dongbei ML..
Great way to start the year too with her. I suddenly think of Dao Lang song 2002 年的第一场雪。。this should be 2024年的第一个炮。。
of and over at her place we are allowed to blast music, ok I shall blast that while I fire my artillery shells in her!!
Bro can share Dilirebra contact
Old 14-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bros,

I have a good contact to share as well. Malaysian ML. A Cross between a syt and milf but body very well maintained. I see her real person and photo in her gym pants already feel horny.
Sex appeal aside, she gives a really good massage and her ending is sensual and slow. Especially after all the teasing and rubbing of my balls throughout session.lots of oil action and nice lady to chat with too.
Total damage: 79+1B.
Old 14-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi Bros,

I have a good contact to share as well. Malaysian ML. A Cross between a syt and milf but body very well maintained. I see her real person and photo in her gym pants already feel horny.
Sex appeal aside, she gives a really good massage and her ending is sensual and slow. Especially after all the teasing and rubbing of my balls throughout session.lots of oil action and nice lady to chat with too.
Total damage: 79+1B.
Pls share ctc. Tx
Old 14-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
Pls share ctc.
Old 15-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Scn900 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share bro, thanks
Old 15-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Scn900 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share, thanks
Old 15-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Inphin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Hi bro can share contact with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread