The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
suzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Well, first it's the money, second, yes I did fell in love with a few guys, they are generous and could bring me out for date and bought me dresses..

Why I stop, I do it for 3 months to help my friends to run the KTV. I decided, enough is enough, and life back to normal
Can you easily stop from all that?
Old 13-05-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy4ever View Post
Can you easily stop from all that?
This seasoned sister has so many actions la, she stop only from one place. She can get some almost anywhere, you meet her you might lose your pants and don't even know what hit you.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to read more updates.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Tuesday and Wednesday. She had 2 or 3 rooms a night. I didn't go to her workplace, just waited for her to be home and for her to update me on what happened at work. Seems like all normal customers.

Thursday. She came home with a worried look.

"Anything happened?"

"Dear tonight Mr Tan come to support me again"

"Ok. He did anything to you?"

"I promised that I will tell you the truth so I will tell you. But I am scared you would be angry"

My heart felt heavy again hearing this but I tried not to let it show. "What happened?"

"Actually nothing much too. Just the same as last time?"

"Same as last time? He put his cock into your mouth again?"

"Oh no no Dear. I gave him a handjob like last time but I didnt let him put it into mh mouth. I also didn't let him cum onto my face"

"Then where he cum?"

"He cum onto my breasts"

"Your breasts? You let him play with your breasts?"

"No play. Just naked to let him see and let him cum onto them only"

"Ok that's all?"

"Yes that's all. You angry?"

Actually I was quite upset. But I gave a forced smile "No angry Xinni. You go wash up and rest soon. You are tired"

"ok!"

I could see her worried look turned into an instant relief and cheerfulness. I don't know what to say. My naive little wife. She had followed all the rules that we had set. But somehow she seemed so ignorant and nonchalant about those grey areas that made me feel uncomfortable. Well as long as it's not too overboard, I should close one eye.

Friday. Again she came home with a worried look. Everything about Xinni os written right on her face.

"What happened this time?

"Dear, Gor came to our company today and saw me working."

Waiting for next part to this
Old 14-05-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
jasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
I fully get you...
In present societal norms, it might be taboo as you "belong" to each other.

And when it's commonly thought that humans are the animals with no instinct, the need to procreate with some one you find appealing is very natural.

While I have a wonderful married life, I do enjoy forays outside, even paid, as there's always the hunter & gatherer feeling of making the woman need you to make her feel good, yeah, call me a dumbass, but even though paid, I do find great personal pleasure and satisfaction to make the woman satisfied...
And if not for the paid service and sexual interaction safety, there'd be no condoms, just plain raw sex... hehehe
Very unique opinion. and indeed activities like this are what make condoms exist lah hahaha
Old 14-05-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
suzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoho View Post
This seasoned sister has so many actions la, she stop only from one place. She can get some almost anywhere, you meet her you might lose your pants and don't even know what hit you.
yeah. I know bro . therefore my question is to doubt it hahaha. too many actions and ways
Old 14-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoncj03 View Post
Very unique opinion. and indeed activities like this are what make condoms exist lah hahaha
I don't think it's unique, but honest.
If the truth was to be told, all cards on the table.

How many times have we (mentally) bedded that cute girl on the bus we see every day on the way to work?

How many times have we (mentally) stripped that sexy mature OL that's always in the same train carriage with us?

How many times have we (mentally) looked at the barista serving us our coffee in hope that one day she'd only wear that apron and nothing underneath?

How many times have we (mentally) made love to that neighbour we always see in that thin home t-shirt sending her kids onto the school bus?

The list goes on. However as previously mentioned, we are bounded by societal norms and boundaries...

Hence, a good reason why the dark side of the world exists, and to an extent in the local context, this forum, where every single one of us here is only here for that reason, no matter which thread or sections of the forum we normally frequent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1