The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried N*N* recently, can correspond to what was the FR previous. Good thing is she can accept 60 for entrance as well. But after working hours got to be 88.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Danrocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
is it new place? past by earlier, but can't see on Google map or find website.

edit: I think i saw the name on Google already, but it seems like they have multiple branch, or maybe old address
Can bro go to the place. Now u only can see 1 spa. And it will be a viet spa beside pet shop
Old 13-05-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
If can cover....can do many things loh.... but neighbourhood, doubt will go all out. but a good catch...

$48 for 1hr body massage is a good price.
Try and enjoy.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Today went to the same viet spa near the cp nasi lemak. but was served by another one. 1 of the 4 milf.

Massage was good. Lot of teasing during massage. Once flip over, eye contact begin along with touching of rod. Signal me and I nod head. Started her duties of pulling my rod.

So now time for my hands to work. when I went north it had top cover, so I thought I have to slip and struggle, as I slip in and did some pumping, she proceed to unbuckle immediately giving full access.

After enjoying top. Went down south. Also covered. Slip in, didn’t reject. Then pull down both. Still no reject. Enjoyed fingering.

She couldnt control neither could me. Both unloaded. Washed up and paid 1B and left happily.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Immy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, nice find, can share contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danrocky View Post
Today went to the same viet spa near the cp nasi lemak. but was served by another one. 1 of the 4 milf.

Massage was good. Lot of teasing during massage. Once flip over, eye contact begin along with touching of rod. Signal me and I nod head. Started her duties of pulling my rod.

So now time for my hands to work. when I went north it had top cover, so I thought I have to slip and struggle, as I slip in and did some pumping, she proceed to unbuckle immediately giving full access.

After enjoying top. Went down south. Also covered. Slip in, didn’t reject. Then pull down both. Still no reject. Enjoyed fingering.

She couldnt control neither could me. Both unloaded. Washed up and paid 1B and left happily.
Old 13-05-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Immy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice find, can share contact?

Quote:

Old 14-05-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kiannerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can share contact ? TYSM
Old 14-05-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Recently went to the viet spa near CP Nasi Lemak. Was told to take 90min package but opted for 60min. Mostly all ladies looked average. Was served by a lady maybe around late 30s. The place is open concept during massage.

Massage was solid. while massaging the thigh areas she will slide down and touch my gun. Once flip over she will start to signal if want HJ and after saying ok. Then she will put divider to cover the place. Then she will start playing.

Then comes a surprise. I inserted my hand to feel the top and wow it was free access. Used both hands to play her headlights. Then while she gave more power on the HJ, slipped 1 hand down south and Oh my that’s also free access. Then pull down her pants and could see a partial bushy area. Fingered her and she gave the moaning sound and sexy look.

Both of us couldn’t last any longer and both of us released. After that she cleaned herself and put back her clothes. When out get towel to clean me up. I went to take a shower. Came back, dressed up and gave her just 1B. She told to come back next time and take 90min package.

Most likely my next attempt will be to try get a BJ.
Please share contacts. Thanks

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 14-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Tried N*N* recently, can correspond to what was the FR previous. Good thing is she can accept 60 for entrance as well. But after working hours got to be 88.
what you mean by after working hours got to be 88? is it 9am to 5pm entry is 60? after 6pm 88?
Old 14-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ganglea is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro, do you mind sharing the contact info please?
Old 14-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
thbbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried t2 from j*?
Old 15-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Hi Bro Kimchi, can share this ML details?
Old 15-05-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

She couldnt control neither could me. Both unloaded.Washed up and paid 1B and left happily.
Can pm her contact thanks 🤩
Old 15-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
yozzyoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody knows where A**a from J* spa has gone off to? Noticed she is not in the latest fb post from the spa..
Old 15-05-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post
I believe I went to the same ML recently, to me I think in Yishun not many ml can compare already. Here’s a simple FR

Massage: 8/10 she mentions she’s new to the industry but her technique is surprising good. She says is her mentor who taught her well
Teasing: 9.5/10 if you manage to click with her, amazing
Boobs: 10/10 big soft original, small frame big boobs. Every man’s dream
Looks: 8.5/10 real person looks much better than her WeChat photos
Service attitude: 9.5/10 super willing to please, humble and can hold conversation well. She will try to accommodate to your request if it’s reasonable. She knows what men like too 😈
Damage: $$ entrance is not $88 shop. But as you add and add 😈 the overall price is similar to a typical $88 shop, but you get wayyyyy more than what $88 shops can provide. So to me I think is value for money
Overall rating: 9.5/10 I find her services perfect to my liking, not sure if the other ml in the shop have same sop. Already rtm twice

If you are interested, I can share her WeChat via pm, do note to keep the gem safe, I will only share with people who I deem safe
Thx bro CruXiFieD, for the recommendation, just finished a massage session with her. Her massage techniques is good very recommended even just pure massage. Feel very relaxed after the massage session. Will not give out contact. Please don't ask me. It's only right to ask bro CruXiFieD yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1