The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
xela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Can share what age were you guys back then? Did the "affair" continue after that?
Unfortunately it didn't continue hahaha. When we meet we are always shy
Old 17-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

back then, had a cousin only 1 year older. so we were the rebellious older ones among all the cousins. so we were meeting at pubs and bars when we were younger.

side note, there was no moral implications. my dad was adopted and the family made sure this was known to the entire family. need to secure the inheritance i guess.

Back then, my game was not strong and got rejected by a chick. then cousin laughed but consoled me at the bar. gave me a long hug. after clubbing, I sent her home and she kept reminding me of my fail. i told her im so horny man, need a chick.. ended up she pushed down her jeans and offered me on the staircase landing.
Old 17-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
SugerU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySugerU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
back then, had a cousin only 1 year older. so we were the rebellious older ones among all the cousins. so we were meeting at pubs and bars when we were younger.

side note, there was no moral implications. my dad was adopted and the family made sure this was known to the entire family. need to secure the inheritance i guess.

Back then, my game was not strong and got rejected by a chick. then cousin laughed but consoled me at the bar. gave me a long hug. after clubbing, I sent her home and she kept reminding me of my fail. i told her im so horny man, need a chick.. ended up she pushed down her jeans and offered me on the staircase landing.

wow, that's very direct ya? and that was the medication for your failure that night
Old 17-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11104 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xela18 View Post
Unfortunately it didn't continue hahaha. When we meet we are always shy
Such a waste hahaha up your points for your shares
Old 18-05-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post

Wow, FAIL also got rewarded.
Upz you +18, cheers!
Old 19-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

when i was young, my folks tried to pair me off to a cousin over at my dad's side. my aunt was my dad's cousin but she was adopted so we are not related by blood, only by ties.

my cousin was pretty, perhaps too pretty for the loser that was me back then. she was also in JC and was a sports woman (imagine how tight and wet her pussy might have been) but nothing came of it because even though we exchanged numbers, we never contacted each other.

however, my relationship with my aunts were slightly different. i had many aunts there were downright flirty and LOVED to harass me when I was a boy. I swear, if my mom wasn't around, one of them would have raped me. not that i would put up a fight... they were super milfy.

couldn't imagine my aunts milking my seed for fun or even getting pregnant... the kid would look like the rest of us anyways and nobody would be the wiser!
Old 19-05-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I want to confirm two things after reading so many posts.

1. It seems like most brothers here think that it is OK to have a sexual relationship with cousins on your mother's side and not your father's side. Is my understanding correct?

2. Other than cousin, anyone had experience with your mother's younger sister? Maybe we can share that here too.
Old 20-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Though never f**k, but my cousin gave me a bbbj when I stayed over during the holidays...

Totally didn't know what was happening (yes, I was very young), and it got very very awkward (during CNY) when I got older and realised what she did .

Did I try to hook up with her, the answer is no.
Why, it felt weird, and she is not my cup of tea...
Didn't really care much as I grow older...
Old 20-05-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
EchoOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Though never f**k, but my cousin gave me a bbbj when I stayed over during the holidays...

Totally didn't know what was happening (yes, I was very young), and it got very very awkward (during CNY) when I got older and realised what she did .

Did I try to hook up with her, the answer is no.
Why, it felt weird, and she is not my cup of tea...
Didn't really care much as I grow older...

but it's still awkward right ?
Old 20-05-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOng View Post
but it's still awkward right ?
Actually, not really, since I am older and I am a guy. Just say hi and bye during CNY (since my aunt took care of me since young, so I don't want to do anything which may make them unhappy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1