The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 23
dicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: how to get wife excited with sex again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Make her worry about u having 小三 and she will give sex to keep u
Yeahhh . and do it right on her gspot
Old 22-05-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
oleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Make her worry about u having 小三 and she will give sex to keep u
As long as it gives her satisfaction, she will definitely be addicted lah .
Old 24-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bllocllo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time no update.. not much.. recently she arranged a kids outing with other parent around our age. The husband is tan and fit.. let's call him John, the wife is fair and slim, boobs b/c cup and wore a short dress. let's call him Julia. whenever she bend down to manage her kids can almost see her butt cheek kind.. as the weather is really warm, my wife wore low cut tank top and gym pants.

I caught John staring for a few seconds at my wife boobs and butts a few times whenever she is running around with the kids. well I did told my wife but she said I think too much and didn't really bother to cover and kind of enjoy the attention too.. so i asked her to purposely bend in front of him to see if that is the case.. she scolded me crazy..

but then, when we were at a game station where my kid needs to wear a safety gear, she bend down infront of John and me. From my view, I can almost see the whole breast jiggling and going to jump out of her bra. John of course is trying his best to look else where as Julia is just behind my wife assisting her kids. My wife suddenly look up and caught the both of us staring.. she looked a little surprised but just smile sheepishly at me..

She didn't even try to pull up her tank top, just continue to let us enjoy the show..

So at night after our kids fell asleep.. after some kissing and rubbing, i started the role play..

Me: "Wifey.. you like to show your breast to John?.. pretend I am John right now ok..

Wifey: "Ahhh.. Ahhh.. no la you crazy ahh, tomorrow still have to go.. Ahhh.. You ask me to let him see right.. I just bend down only.. not purposely one.. Ahhh.. Ahhh..

Me: "I am John and I am massaging your big breasts now.. come.. let me suck on it please"

My wife closed her eyes and enjoy me sucking her, in her mind I know she is starting to imagine John now..

Wifey: "Ahh.. no John.. later your wife sees .. ahhh.. feels so good John.. suck harder on my nipple please.."

I roamed my fingers down to her pussy and I can feel she is already so wet without me fingering her..
Old 26-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bllocllo View Post
long time no update.. not much.. recently she arranged a kids outing with other parent around our age. The husband is tan and fit.. let's call him John, the wife is fair and slim, boobs b/c cup and wore a short dress. let's call him Julia. whenever she bend down to manage her kids can almost see her butt cheek kind.. as the weather is really warm, my wife wore low cut tank top and gym pants.

I caught John staring for a few seconds at my wife boobs and butts a few times whenever she is running around with the kids. well I did told my wife but she said I think too much and didn't really bother to cover and kind of enjoy the attention too.. so i asked her to purposely bend in front of him to see if that is the case.. she scolded me crazy..

but then, when we were at a game station where my kid needs to wear a safety gear, she bend down infront of John and me. From my view, I can almost see the whole breast jiggling and going to jump out of her bra. John of course is trying his best to look else where as Julia is just behind my wife assisting her kids. My wife suddenly look up and caught the both of us staring.. she looked a little surprised but just smile sheepishly at me..

She didn't even try to pull up her tank top, just continue to let us enjoy the show..

So at night after our kids fell asleep.. after some kissing and rubbing, i started the role play..

Me: "Wifey.. you like to show your breast to John?.. pretend I am John right now ok..

Wifey: "Ahhh.. Ahhh.. no la you crazy ahh, tomorrow still have to go.. Ahhh.. You ask me to let him see right.. I just bend down only.. not purposely one.. Ahhh.. Ahhh..

Me: "I am John and I am massaging your big breasts now.. come.. let me suck on it please"

My wife closed her eyes and enjoy me sucking her, in her mind I know she is starting to imagine John now..

Wifey: "Ahh.. no John.. later your wife sees .. ahhh.. feels so good John.. suck harder on my nipple please.."

I roamed my fingers down to her pussy and I can feel she is already so wet without me fingering her..
Looks like your wife likes to roleplay being with someone else.

I wonder why some wife has this tendency and some just straight go angry if you ask them to roleplay thinking of someone else.
Old 26-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
i don't have kids but i can share my observation from other couples.

when the kids are old enough to fend for themselves, start dumping them at your relatives or parents and go on long weekend staycations.

all couples need their own ''they time'' to be alone and away from their kids.

and also it is healthier for your sex life is you reinforce the culture of the master bedroom is out of bound of the kids when the door is closed. that is so you and wife can be naked and have sexy time, even if its just necking or petting.

hug your wife during bedtime, caress her body. don't need to have sex, just make her feel loved in bed.

also, eat clean and start working out. a virile healthy husband who respects himself is always desirable to the wife and she will start to glow as well.
I have to agree that making her feel loved in bed, just caressing or hugging, no sex, in the long run, it does help.

After one week of caressing my wife and just hugging her to sleep, no action.

One Sat morning, she hugged me from behind and starts to caress me, saying she missed me. Needless to say, we have action that morning, all initiated by her.

She was so horny, she asked for me to fuck her a second time, something that is so rare.
Old 26-05-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
gonna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
I have to agree that making her feel loved in bed, just caressing or hugging, no sex, in the long run, it does help.

After one week of caressing my wife and just hugging her to sleep, no action.

One Sat morning, she hugged me from behind and starts to caress me, saying she missed me. Needless to say, we have action that morning, all initiated by her.

She was so horny, she asked for me to fuck her a second time, something that is so rare.
agree on the part, some are more on the touchy part, some are more on the sweet words part and etc..
both need effort to find out on the other party is more on which type
just my opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1