The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
The Jia Ning mentioned by some bros here earlier is this one right? Wasn’t she based near Jln Sultan / Textile Centre previously?

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi 😄
Old 27-05-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
The Jia Ning mentioned by some bros here earlier is this one right? Wasn’t she based near Jln Sultan / Textile Centre previously?

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi ��
Yes she is and she is.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 27-05-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
By signing up as ML, they already allowed themselves to be humiliated using money

120 to be hugged by a naked fat old man etc
Whoa bro I feel personally attacked by this 😅😅😅
Old 27-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
xkiter3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just came back from a session with duo duo.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

She's only been around for 2 weeks thus far. I have never tried Nuru before so i went for it.

Location: 8/10. Nearby Serangoon station. About 5 minutes walk if on foot.

Looks: 7.5/10 Photo is with certain filter for sure, there's still at least a 70~80% resemblance. However, she's still really to my liking.

Body: 8/10 Height as stated with nice slim body. Boobs are a handful.

Nuru: 8/10 It's my first time afterall. She did mention to me at the start that Nuru is of a shorter duration as compared to massage. Fair enough, it requires alot more effort sliding around after all. She applied the warm nuru lotion and did the body gliding stuff for about 5 to 10 minutes before she start giving the catbath. Overall a very sensual experience and I like it.

Catbath: 7/10 Very thorough and with alot of suction at the nipples with moderate moaning throughout.

BBBJ: 8/10 Opted for the BBBJ. Just a heads up, it's an additional charge of $40 which is not stated on the website. Please take note. Her skills was pretty good and because of all the nuru lotion, it was all sloppy just the way i like it. As i took awhile, she did rotate between HJ and titfucking. She however prioritise more on the BBBJ, making it worth that additional $40.

Roaming: Full nude throughout the whole session. 5G roaming.

Personality: Very chatty and pleasant. I had a great time with her. Even after i came, she invited me to wash up and head on to the bed for a light massage and chats.

GFE: 7/10 GFE is not bad. Quite abit of dirty talk during the action. Hahaha

Massage: N/A, only got a light one after action. Can't comment.

RTM?: Yes.
Old 27-05-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post

Some of my regular MLs chose to marry a poor PRC man and "die with them" even when they received a few marriage proposals from their regular customers. They showed me the WeChat text messages and I really wanna LOL.

My advice is also not to look for a ML as a gf or wife. Play play can already and have a rotation list like many of our smart bros.
I mean they have probably met more men during their stints here than the amount of men I know personally
What kind of men they also meet before.
Not saying it's impossible, but given a choice as a ML, she also won't choose a man from her regular because she know what they are up to and their favorite hobby.

Die with a poor PRC man who only have her, is probably better than a richer man who can have many "hers"

Then again not saying ML and Customer should not or do not get married.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:00 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agree... though it is really rare to find someone first visit got feel until can try.

There are some even if second, third visit 5G liao, thereafter suddenly complain... even kena one that scolded me even though the previous visit roam until both very happy...
Maybe you did not top up or top up enough after you get the 5G roam.

Normally I pay according to what I get. Just to be fair to myself and to those mls, like that you will cheong happily. Not much mah, a few red notes can buy happiness is very worth.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-05-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes she's indeed a pro harpist, also plays piano well ...very artistic background despite her extreme 骚包 look 😂😜

I just visited her yesterday for 2hr. Sensual seems to have improved. Already got me super hard in the shower. Not sure why you mention she's not train on massage, she's actually trained but simply not enough strength (can tell from her petite frame).

High service attitude and playability even if you don't take up FJ, which is rare amongst the FLs. She's barely 1-mth into the job, still very eager to learn to tease/service bros better. Great attitude.

For those who PM me for Lin Lin's full course, you can look her up in TT (under different name Sen Sen 森森). Be warn if you go for FJ... she enjoys 'exciting' poses and is quite tight! 😂😂
The ML here are already sex workers for long time already in PRC, but some bros still think they are students or office workers in PRC, so naive

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Normally I pay according to what I get. Just to be fair to myself and to those mls, like that you will cheong happily. Not much mah, a few red notes can buy happiness is very worth.
Actually iagree.if ml feels comfortable, they will definitely give u a quote for the service that u requested.tHEn it's a question of how golden is the pussy and bros decide if its worth it
Old 27-05-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi 😄
If i rmb correctly, they provide tarma. anY bros took up, care to feedback?
Old 27-05-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

In my case I think is cos I not ham enough...I normally hand out blues nia... haiz...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 27-05-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like MHT, she claimed pay her 1k she also wun do it for you.

ML can said anything on extra services and up to us to believe.

Currently got one ML, was here > a year still surviving well but claimed that she never do BJ/FJ regardless of prices.
So there must be something from her to attract RTM.
Used to be her regular (my regular std is twice a month ) but find her boring after some months.
Please don't ask me who ....
Old 27-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
The ML here are already sex workers for long time already in PRC, but some bros still think they are students or office workers in PRC, so naive
Agreed that there are such ML.
神女变女神!
Looking at their bodies, nip and if possible the south can confirm any doubts.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I don't judge WLs. I see them posting on WC trying to get customers, not an easy job. Not every gal is booked to the tits. Some are very good but fly under the radar.

But the guys who court the gals like they are university students...that's sad. All WLs do sex work, but it doesn't mean some of them won't put up barriers like FN or french.

I had a slim pretty PRC (now RTC) who was such a good bonk, but she would not kiss or be painted. With these gals, I either accept their limits or strike them off my list.

Rather not waste my time, better to find the next WL who is open to the things I enjoy.
But every job also not easy right bro. In every job, some find success enviably easily. While for most, not so easy. It's slog and toil, put in more time, upgrade ourselves, try harder, work harder, take more challenges, take more stress...all just to make the grade. All the same mah.

As for the MLs, many of the girls tell me they are weary of those clingy, emo types because they become very mafan. Worse, try and play with feelings and always give the guilt trip. However, these are same MLs who feel more comfortable with guys like me who are fun, liberating, fuss-free, non-committal, no emo games, and who takes time to pleasure them completely. Simple and clean.

Of course there are other MLs who like (and know how) to play the KC game so to squeeze as much money, gifts and free delivered food from the love sick sg guys. And they are prepared to face the chaos, troubles and stress that come with this method of business. Because they know how to hold on, tahan, get their rewards, then... poof... disappear back to China with their bounty and leave a trail of broken-hearted blokes in their wake.

Agree, don't waste too much time. Move on to those who provide what you want.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
This is the main reason why I advised bros here not to have a relationship with MLs cos truth hurts. Not many marriage or relationship can last long with an ex ML wife or gf.
Old 27-05-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Thanks for taking the hit. I was also attracted by the glowing review provided earlier, and wanted to link up. However after entering her number, another ML name pop up. Seems like she is using the number of syt jia ning where the past reviews have not been very positive with similar compliants of fk and go service. Anyway tried looking up for jia ning and found that she has delisted from slg. So go check audi site for other price plans and saw an advert for 'double fly" with jia ning, hence i held back. True enough, we can expect the same level of service from this tag team duo.
They are fuck n go sex workers , in china also same

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1