The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 03-06-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by daycap View Post
bro pls share Kk ctc, pic looks v chio. TIA
Alway see them during Yoyo's tiktok live, they don't really look that good, too much PS.. Waiting for Coco to come back.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Went to one of the spa Pxxxxy RxxxX Spa at 1-Seven-7 TPY Central. Went to 2nd level. Engaged JoJo, and she started to massage for me really good. Even pulled down the shorts that they provided, and massage for me. Let me touch her legs and squeeze her butt.

But then, that’s all. I wanted at least a HJ, but she didn’t even do it.
Just when I thought to myself that at least I got a good massage, she was waiting for me outside the door after I dress up, and try to hard sell me package.

Not going to return.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Went to one of the spa Pxxxxy RxxxX Spa at 1-Seven-7 TPY Central. Went to 2nd level. Engaged JoJo, and she started to massage for me really good. Even pulled down the shorts that they provided, and massage for me. Let me touch her legs and squeeze her butt.

But then, that’s all. I wanted at least a HJ, but she didn’t even do it.
Just when I thought to myself that at least I got a good massage, she was waiting for me outside the door after I dress up, and try to hard sell me package.

Not going to return.
lol, you are lucky they didn't call the polis. the lady boss last time said hanky panky stuff they will report to the polis, threatening for those that ask for GQ too. think they are on a blitz to sign people up on 10+1 package or something?
Old 06-06-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros… wanted to check in on an ML posted by someone a few weeks back.. Axy… she looks so good in her pics … but no one seems to be talking about her AT ALL! is it because she doesn’t look anything like those pics, or because it should be a best kept secret and I should delete this post haha.

I’m willing to take risks and visited many just to find out for myself … but if it’s a clear sham then don’t need waste time haha
Old 07-06-2024, 05:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by daycap View Post
bro pls share Kk ctc, pic looks v chio. TIA
Don't bother with TT..lousy service la.if u are referring to 185 tt
Old 07-06-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Don't bother with TT..lousy service la.if u are referring to 185 tt
Thanks for this critical infors.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 07-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 22
newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!

Went to J* TCM @ LoR 6 last month. Was served by a VN/Thai. Didn't ask her name as it was a total turn off

Massage: 5/10. No strength. No energy

Sensual: 1/10. Seems like no experience with guys tool. Anyhow touch only.

HJ: 5/10. Nth to praise about since she don't know how to please a guys tool.

Attitude: lousy attitude. Have the "know it all" attitude but don't know what she's doing. Showed a BLACK face when her hands got tired.

Overall, nothing good.

DMG: 58+1B for HJ

Last edited by newbie1982; 08-06-2024 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
Went to J* TCM @ LoR 6 last month. Was served by a VN/Thai. Didn't ask her name as it was a total turn off

Massage: 5/10. No strength. No energy

Sensual: 1/10. Seems like no experience with guys tool. Anyhow touch only.

HJ: 5/10. Nth to praise about since she don't know how to please a guys tool.

Attitude: lousy attitude. Have the "know it all" attitude but don't know what she's doing. Showed a BLACK face when her hands got tired.

Overall, nothing good.

DMG: 58+1r
Bro- U still tip her 1R for this lousy massage. U are kind hearted man
Old 08-06-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
DMG: 58+1r
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
Bro- U still tip her 1R for this lousy massage. U are kind hearted man
It's not the amt that did the damage, it's the humiliation that was damaging, tio bo? ..
Old 08-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 22
newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!

Sorry. It's a typo. Total dmg was 58+1B
Old 09-06-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
Hi bro, what the dmg?
Previously at L15 was 2B for basic level. Not sure if in Tpy price will go downwards not
Old 09-06-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
Previously at L15 was 2B for basic level. Not sure if in Tpy price will go downwards not
2B for basic level, that is ex
Old 10-06-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!

Wishing all bros a happy 端午节 :)
Old 10-06-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
See this I deleted the wechat liao. Thanks for the info...hengz saved my trip.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
2B for basic level, that is ex
means hj and roaming, but that was in cbd area
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1