The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
TT requested for her thread to be taken down, that's what bro exchange123 said when asked about it in Wawa's thread.

TT not back, she still in china. According to MM, TT will not be back so soon.
I never say will be back soon. I said should be back.. she has not ruled out coming back.
Old 11-06-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
I am just waiting for TT to return so that I can have a wild and unforgettable tarma with both of these horny bitches...preserving my sperm for them..on a zinc supplement for last 3 weeks to unload like a bull in their slutty mouths

Can recommend your the brand of the zinc supplements?
Old 11-06-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Can recommend your the brand of the zinc supplements?
I use the one from Swisse brand
Old 11-06-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
I use the one from Swisse brand

Swisse?
Swisse ultiboost?
Men's 50+
Old 12-06-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Swisse?
Swisse ultiboost?
Men's 50+
Swisse Zinc+
Old 12-06-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Swisse Zinc+
Thanks! I shall try them
Old 12-06-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Swisse Zinc+
Really helps? Havent been able to shoot 3 times in 1 night seating for a long long time already.
Old 14-06-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

OK with TT not coming anytime soon, decided to unload on MM. She is living alone these days which provided me an opportunity to bang her all over the house ...on TT's bed, couch and chair in the living room, Washing area, bathroom...non stop 40 mins banging got me all sweaty and hot...thanks to poor aircon...Still couldn't come and she relaizzed that...unwrapped the condom from my dick and started vigorously sucking my balls and cock while.occasionally fingering my ass...couldn't hold and unloaded my unpsent 2 week old sperm deep into her mouth...
BTW..I checked with her.. seems new girl is going to come to temporarily replace TT
Old 15-06-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK with TT not coming anytime soon, decided to unload on MM. She is living alone these days which provided me an opportunity to bang her all over the house ...on TT's bed, couch and chair in the living room, Washing area, bathroom...non stop 40 mins banging got me all sweaty and hot...thanks to poor aircon...Still couldn't come and she relaizzed that...unwrapped the condom from my dick and started vigorously sucking my balls and cock while.occasionally fingering my ass...couldn't hold and unloaded my unpsent 2 week old sperm deep into her mouth...
BTW..I checked with her.. seems new girl is going to come to temporarily replace TT
Bro, 👏 👏
Love it that u share what u have done to My dear MM

I wish I was there peeping in that small room while u rape her..
And when u are gone..I would pull her down and thrust my dick on her mouth and we know the rest!
Old 15-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
can't wait to see the new girl.
and if TT is back then maybe 4p?
Old 15-06-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
I hope the new girl is as good as the batch of MM, TT, Cheryl.
Hahaha 4p would be perfect...never experienced that before
Old 15-06-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, 👏 👏
Love it that u share what u have done to My dear MM

I wish I was there peeping in that small room while u rape her..
And when u are gone..I would pull her down and thrust my dick on her mouth and we know the rest!
Haha...you got crazy imagination bro..BTW, MM seems to be getting more prettier every time I see her..she is also slimmed down and her skin has gotten smoother..I am sure she takes great care of herself
Old 15-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...you got crazy imagination bro..BTW, MM seems to be getting more prettier every time I see her..she is also slimmed down and her skin has gotten smoother..I am sure she takes great care of herself

Yeah...her skin is softer
I think she has been bbbjing..until some of us choke her till she swallow a lot of nutritional sperm!
Old 15-06-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9496 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
4P with FFFM would be interesting
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 15-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
4P with FFFM would be interesting
It won't happen..
As a matter of fact..I have the new girl wechat

Maybe John ..u have it too!

I chat with her this afternoon

Hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1