The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Young Fair Slim ✨💎 Zoe 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 06-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Available for booking!
Old 06-06-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
bros, first time i’m writing a review for a girl from VP since starting out more than a year back ), i think she really deserves one, i’ve RTM her X times, of course i would like to keep her to myself but ya she needs to have customers to survive too! but do treat her well bros!

oh ya and not to be confused with the other girl name Zoie. this is ZOEI.

Looks: 9/10 she is really pretty syt, this i can guarantee you 100%, without thick make up kind, just light enough to give her the wow factor. i won’t compare to the other girls since to each their cup of tea but ya definitely a beauty. can work in those atas KTV kind. plus she is 00后。

Body: 9/10 smooth and really fair skin, one of the fairest vietnamese girl i’ve seen, boobs are enhanced, firm but probably not the most attractive part about her... her body proportion is wow, not skinny, not meaty, with the hourglass figure and right proportion. you need to see for yourself to agree with me.

GFE: not going to rate. . well i’ve known her for awhile now, and i’m fluent in vietnamese so we are more like FWBs haha but i can assure you i’m not being biased in this. she doesn’t like Duck Fried Kernels so ya bros looking for this take note and respect her boundaries ya. really friendly and makes you feel comfortable and non commercial

Service: not going to rate too as it would sound biased. i would say BBBJ is NOT her strongest point- but comfortable enough and shiok. FJ wise- accommodating and tries her best.

if you looking for a very experienced service and PSE experience then probably she is not the one you should book…. but if you want to see a pretty girl who is fun,chatty and smiley, then yes. she loves to smile and laugh.

RTM: you don’t say..
Many thanks to @jayzay & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Zoei from her past 3 days! She's a top gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, young, fair, slim, sexy and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Zoei, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and voluptuous Zoei with perfect slim figure and max GFE & top service is available this week from 6th to 9th June only! Zoei will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this super young, beautiful, pretty, sexy and ultra hot gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 15-06-2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-06-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 10-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 11-06-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 12-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 12-06-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Thanks bro.
Just wonder if you tried Zoei before? https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=984452

Some bro mentioned she is very pretty as well. If you tried before, can help me rate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
bros, first time i’m writing a review for a girl from VP since starting out more than a year back ), i think she really deserves one, i’ve RTM her X times, of course i would like to keep her to myself but ya she needs to have customers to survive too! but do treat her well bros!

oh ya and not to be confused with the other girl name Zoie. this is ZOEI.

Looks: 9/10 she is really pretty syt, this i can guarantee you 100%, without thick make up kind, just light enough to give her the wow factor. i won’t compare to the other girls since to each their cup of tea but ya definitely a beauty. can work in those atas KTV kind. plus she is 00后。

Body: 9/10 smooth and really fair skin, one of the fairest vietnamese girl i’ve seen, boobs are enhanced, firm but probably not the most attractive part about her... her body proportion is wow, not skinny, not meaty, with the hourglass figure and right proportion. you need to see for yourself to agree with me.

GFE: not going to rate. . well i’ve known her for awhile now, and i’m fluent in vietnamese so we are more like FWBs haha but i can assure you i’m not being biased in this. she doesn’t like Duck Fried Kernels so ya bros looking for this take note and respect her boundaries ya. really friendly and makes you feel comfortable and non commercial

Service: not going to rate too as it would sound biased. i would say BBBJ is NOT her strongest point- but comfortable enough and shiok. FJ wise- accommodating and tries her best.

if you looking for a very experienced service and PSE experience then probably she is not the one you should book…. but if you want to see a pretty girl who is fun,chatty and smiley, then yes. she loves to smile and laugh.

RTM: you don’t say..
Posting this from the other thread.

do support her guys, think she deserves it, and treat her well!
Old 13-06-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 14-06-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 15-06-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 17-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 18-06-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please verify.
Old 18-06-2024, 12:09 PM