The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Akin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 19yo pretty korea mixed english gal with pics

chillax, bros of SB. lets not quarrelled for 1 chick.

let me share my fresh in the oven FR.

Whether she is a Korean and Eng mixed, im not very confident. but she sure can speak the K language well as i communicated with her in and during the process she is moaning Korean. She sure must be very professional. Haha...

looks: 7/10
(im sure you wont reject her if she stand at your doorstep.)

body: 8/10
(haha, the higher grading is becos im a big boodies lover. so im not sure why bro xaiverviii said is at most B-, you sure must have a big hand. for me should be ard C leh, i small hand mah. haha. she is a bit chubbly so i think her waist is ard 27 with a small beer belly. not smt that bro mightyys and xaiverviii mentioned respectively.

frenching: 9/10
(we have a good and wet one as she mentioned that i looked like her 1st bf. haha, i think i 'tan teo'.)

bj/bbbj: 7/10
(hmmm, this is smt im pretty not happy abt. she insisted i wear the cap even though she gave a pretty decent ticked to my kkj)

fj: 8/10 (Simply because she make me feel happy and comfy.)
Old 06-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xaiverviii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
bro, i dunno whether u believe me or not. anyway, i'm not an OKT. the no given by my fren i didn't know it was an agent no, maybe i'm just not as alert as u to notice such thing. i just mere give e no a call, make appt and start e session.

for the ratings, i admit i might have give a too exaggerating rates. but i really did enjoy my session with her, tat is y i gave a higher rating here cos i hope she can get more customers aft me. my apologise to all the bros here for this.

as for the korean eng mixed, i was told by her tat she is one. & tat's wat my fren had told me. so i just followed wat is said to me. i'm not gd at judging ppl's nationalities either. you shud have be able to see from my signatures, all my usual FLs r mainly from china or thai. she is the 1st "korean english" mixed i ever tried.

as for the taxi fare, maybe i shud have posted on my 1st post, i actually did gave her sum money for taxi fare too. i'm sorry tat bro u had to pay for her taxi fare too.

i may not have a huge numbers of posting here, but i can definitely tell every bros here tat i'm not a OKT. I am also just here to share some FLs contacts for personal desires & enjoyments.
hey bro,i wish to extend my apologies if u reali aren't a okt.

but still u r reali doing the gal a big disadvantage when u give unrealistic ratings. it is not helping her, it is doing her more harm.juz imagine this senario, if a gal were to go ard saying tt hey, ys has a 9inch dick tt is @ least 4 inch thick,but end up other gals find out is juz normal size like the avg guy, imagine wat would happen to ur reputation?isnt tis hao xin zuo huai shi?

but still appreciate e effort for sharing
Old 06-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaiverviii View Post
hey bro,i wish to extend my apologies if u reali aren't a okt.

but still u r reali doing the gal a big disadvantage when u give unrealistic ratings. it is not helping her, it is doing her more harm.juz imagine this senario, if a gal were to go ard saying tt hey, ys has a 9inch dick tt is @ least 4 inch thick,but end up other gals find out is juz normal size like the avg guy, imagine wat would happen to ur reputation?isnt tis hao xin zuo huai shi?

but still appreciate e effort for sharing
ok, i understand wat u mean bro. sorry for the disappointment u had.

maybe i shall stop sharing her contacts 1st. till further bros who went to try & give a more accurate fr then i will start sharing again.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 06-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok, i understand wat u mean bro. sorry for the disappointment u had.

maybe i shall stop sharing her contacts 1st. till further bros who went to try & give a more accurate fr then i will start sharing again.
Bro, i wun encourage tt. mayb it is tt i wasnt the rite1 so she juz wanna get over and done with it. mayb with other bros, she is a goddess in bed? also i dun wanna get stoned by other bro here....
Old 06-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, i wun encourage tt. mayb it is tt i wasnt the rite1 so she juz wanna get over and done with it. mayb with other bros, she is a goddess in bed? also i dun wanna get stoned by other bro here....
haha.. anyway i had alrdy given contacts to a handful bros alrdy. will see how it goes..
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 06-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha.. anyway i had alrdy given contacts to a handful bros alrdy. will see how it goes..
so who else is on ur score sheet???
Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
so who else is on ur score sheet???
too many to be named.. you were e 1st to post fr. haha..
Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Chillax, Bros of SB. No point agruing for 1 chick...

Heres my hot from the oven FR.

Im pretty confident she aint Korean + Eng mixed cos i dont see any Eng element. But she sure can speak Korean very well as i was communicating with her and the best part is she moaned in Korean. Maybe a K + Chinese instead.

(quite sure you wont reject her if she is at your doorstep)

(high rating because im a big boodies lover. I have to disagree with Bro xaiverviii B- comment. Maybe your hand to big lah, haha. i would regard it as a C cup but maybe my hand is small. She is a bit chubbly with a small beer belly. should measure around 27 below.

(we had a hot and passionate one as she said i look like her 1st love. haha, 'tan teo')

(not really very impressed as she insisted on me wearing the cap. but she still managed to tick my kkj)

fj: 8/10
(Simply make me feel happy and comfy)
Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Chillax, Bros of SB. No point agruing for 1 chick...

Heres my hot from the oven FR.

Im pretty confident she aint Korean + Eng mixed cos i dont see any Eng element. But she sure can speak Korean very well as i was communicating with her and the best part is she moaned in Korean. Maybe a K + Chinese instead.

(quite sure you wont reject her if she is at your doorstep)

(high rating because im a big boodies lover. I have to disagree with Bro xaiverviii B- comment. Maybe your hand to big lah, haha. i would regard it as a C cup but maybe my hand is small. She is a bit chubbly with a small beer belly. should measure around 27 below.

(we had a hot and passionate one as she said i look like her 1st love. haha, 'tan teo')

(not really very impressed as she insisted on me wearing the cap. but she still managed to tick my kkj)

fj: 8/10
(Simply make me feel happy and comfy)
Old 07-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

I had tried her yesterday. Like what bro Akin posted, Its not so much a disappointment to me. I find the session ok at least not a session that you will hate. Here's my FR.

Looks: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 (With cab strictly. Says if i want she has a eurasian friend. But as i was overwhelmed by the way she speaks, heck care la.. Juz waiting for the FJ only..)
Boobs: Firm.. (Not good in cup size and stuff but juz nice for my hand. Soft and good feel)
FJ: 9/10 (For her attitute. Willing to change a couple of position its good. And she will not moan like no mother no father.. Its soft moan that makes me high..)

I booked the appt for 90mins 2 shots at $200. Paid happy and left. But bad thing is she's late. Booked a hotel in bugis and waited 20mins for her. So bros out there dun go for her session 2hours unless u booking the hotel for 3hrs and can tahan her to be late. But also perheps due to my timing peak hour so traffic is heavy... Hope others try her and post FR. I will try her and her eurasian friend together maybe next week when pay is out!
Old 19-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Would really wanna try this exotic babe. Can I have her contacts pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1