The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

anyone had experience with massages in the Laguna area hotels (dusit, banyan etc?)

any chance for happy endings? or is it unlikely?

thanks in advance
Old 18-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, i have not stay at so High Class before so i cannot help u but u can try ur luck to make ur 2IC up then maybe got chance if she see it, or u ask for room service as only 2person so more discreet so easier, as MONEY make the world go round n if she is abit hard for $$ she may agree...

all the best to u...n enjoy ur stay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
anyone had experience with massages in the Laguna area hotels (dusit, banyan etc?)

any chance for happy endings? or is it unlikely?

thanks in advance

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 22-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
h6ppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro,

Going to phuket soon however will be going with group of friends with ladies around. Is there any short time / hourly rate hotel in Bangla? A bit worry to bring girl to the hotel i will stay. thanks.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by h6ppy View Post
Hi all bro,

Going to phuket soon however will be going with group of friends with ladies around. Is there any short time / hourly rate hotel in Bangla? A bit worry to bring girl to the hotel i will stay. thanks.
I know of at least two on Bangla, because I went to two of them last month. I paid 600 Baht each for short time. Don't worry bro, your SYT will take you there. Also, you can get 3-pack CD at the hotel for 50-100Baht.

Enjoy bro :O)
Old 24-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
phuket resort?

Planning to do Phuket with tg partner (non-FL) in July, to catch low season.

Any recommendations for a reasonably priced resort (doesn't have to be in Patong) closer to Andaman sea stretch? Just too many (and confusing) choices on websites. Can I get anything decent between 1500-2000? No Bangla visits for obvious reasons

Also pmed our local HKT boy to catch his attention
Old 25-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket resort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Planning to do Phuket with tg partner (non-FL) in July, to catch low season.

Any recommendations for a reasonably priced resort (doesn't have to be in Patong) closer to Andaman sea stretch? Just too many (and confusing) choices on websites. Can I get anything decent between 1500-2000? No Bangla visits for obvious reasons

Also pmed our local HKT boy to catch his attention
Bro Yingyang,

I used agoda for my last booking. The website has pictures and location map (Google map) that I found very helpful! My stay at Ibis, north of Patong Beach, was quit enjoyable, and was very close to what I expected. Bro HKT Boy might have some insights for you, too :O)

Cheers,
Old 26-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Planning to go Phuket end july, but not sure if safe to visit cause worry riot will happen due to political issue. Any bro who is in Phuket now can confirm ? Many thanks.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
sexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: phuket

Dear bros,
Can anyone enlighten me if there will be any corkage charges if I were to buy bottles frm Dfs and bring them to disco like banana and tiger.
Thanks a million!!!!
Old 26-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro jerry- the only riot that will happen is if u dont go to phuket and i find out about it hahaha

bro sexsex- banana close shop liao looooooh. when i was there two weeks ago the sign was being taken down dont know if reno or new place going to come up as for tiger its still there la. corkages at hollywood around 2000bht
Old 26-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsex View Post
Dear bros,
Can anyone enlighten me if there will be any corkage charges if I were to buy bottles frm Dfs and bring them to disco like banana and tiger.
Thanks a million!!!!
Banana no cockage charge because they dun allow u to bring in....
Hollywood and Tiger, yes but i tink its 2000B for Hollywood and 1000B for Tiger.
IMO, buy but only open in phuket town cos in town most if not all are free....
Old 26-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post

bro sexsex- banana close shop liao looooooh.
Hope its a new happening place like Hollywood.....Bro HKT can keep us posted....
Old 26-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Does any brothers know why when entering jungceylon shopping centre, the security guard at main entrance will do a salute to you when u enter the shopping centre?

On a side note, July /August is consider low season right? if i remember correctly , mentioned by seniors here as I planning a trip down for my birthday on August.
Old 26-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Does any brothers know why when entering jungceylon shopping centre, the security guard at main entrance will do a salute to you when u enter the shopping centre?

On a side note, July /August is consider low season right? if i remember correctly , mentioned by seniors here as I planning a trip down for my birthday on August.
low season till oktober....
Old 27-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So the basic damage is 4000bats? And this is for long time (2hrs ? 2 shots?) ?

Have you ever had problems getting a girl in the hotel with you ?

BTW what do u mean exactly by low season ? less girls ? cheaper ?
Old 27-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark666 View Post
So the basic damage is 4000bats? And this is for long time (2hrs ? 2 shots?) ?

Have you ever had problems getting a girl in the hotel with you ?

BTW what do u mean exactly by low season ? less girls ? cheaper ?
1. Short Time for gogo girls is 2000 Bahts. Usually two hours or one shot, whichever cums first. (Be sure to negotiate with the girl first. I had one offered me two shots.) Long Time is 3000Bahts.

2. As long as the hotel where you are staying is guest friendly, you can bring her back to your hotel. The girl prefers ST hotels around Bangla, but again, negotiate with the girl first.

3. Low season means that there are less farangs around. They usually start to come in around October and leave around March and April. Less girls and cheaper? Probably not. Personally, I prefer the low season!

The bottom line is negotiate, negotiate and negotiate!

Cheers,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1