The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

My buddy and me had the following tonight
Target - L18H14

My buddy gal - G18
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 6/10 B cup
BJ - 8/10 very good suction and patient
FJ - 7/10 active in bed and playful and hardworking
RTF - he will try again

My Gal -G48
looks - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10 very full and C cup.. bak bak kind
BJ - 7/10 , very shiok and long , takes own sweet time
FJ - 7/10 various positions and very accomdating..
RTF - Why not ..

I think this hse is worth a visit esp the new gal G18 , as my buddy insist she is very good..

Another day another time prehaps !!!!!!!!
Old 31-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Waaa I have not been posting for a week already and my rep pts still go up leh, kekekeke

Means you bros like the way I post and my FRs so I give one on GL Cat40 (Thai).

I was out in GL (I think 25/8) where bro Blown Away was kind enough to give me an orientation of what's going on in GL as it was more than 5 years since I last went there so I'm like newbie and Blown Away like Lau Jio there. He has to be mah... bonk 27 WL in a month, kekekeke.

Well, I took a WL from G18H16. Her name was Onn and she's from the north of thailand. Small size, petite with a half jap/half chinese look. Onn is 22 or 24, I can't really remember.

I took 2 sessions as I'm not the type that like to rush lah..

Her room was upstairs, and on reaching it, we took off our shoes and leave them outside by the door.

Inside, I sat on the edge of the bed while Onn turn on the CD with some nice english songs. She sat beside me took one of my hands in hers and unbotton the cuffs on my long sleeve shirt. We did some small talks and I guess since this is ther first time we were together, she's like a bit shy. As we chat, I lie down on the bed and Onn unbuckle my pants and stoke my dick from within my underwear. I unbutton her blouse from behind and the whole blouse came off, she was wearing any bra.

I decided, it's time for shower so I took off my clothes myself while she took off hers. She has a nice body. She's a 32-26-33 but her breasts on her small frame doesn't look or feel small, kekekekeke. Very nice smooth fair skin.

Onn bundle her hair up with a hair clip while bathing me which turns me on instead of those shower caps. She uses the liquid soap to spread all over my body, first in front, and then also the back. She clean my dick quite properly and then started to do some body massage on me, placing my already rock hard dick between her tummy. As she gyrate her body to stimulate me, I was slowly necking her, smelling her sweet, lightly sented neck and hair, my arms around her and rubiing her back and ass. Of course the standard cannot be ompared to BKK MP girls but considering the limitations, I would give her a 7/10 for this.

Next she washes off all the soap and kneel down to do a BJ on me. Lond deep sucking strokes, no rushing which is good but a bit short.

We went out and dry ourselves and I lay on the bed while she was beside me. Her "equipment" were all place within range which is good. She caressed my chests a bit and started ny nibbling and licking the side of my waist from one side, over to my tummy hoel and then to the other side while I held her head slightly. She move her tongue upwards went on to lick my nipples, from one to the other with short flicking moes and sucking on them too. I stroke and caress part of her buttocks which was also smooth. KNN, it's very important to have soft smooth skin which will make a lot of difference from those rough, toughen skin leh..

As she move her head downwards to my groin area, I slide my hand in between her legs and stroke her pussy, lightly fingering her clit. Her tongue nibble on my balls and she worked on the area before gobbling my dick and sucking them with long strokes, putting a little pressure with her mouth on my dick purple head.

Then she rolled on a cap onto my dick, squeeze a little KY onver my dick, and position herself on top of me. As she humped up and down, back and forth on me, I carress her soft smooth breasts, sometimes fingering her pretty pink nipples which has hardened by my fingering. When position allows, I also finger and rubbed her clit, kekeke. As she hump on me, at times she would bring her body closer to me, allowing her to sick my nipple, and nibble at my ears and neck too while I smell the her sweet smelling her. I held on to her head and stole some kisses from her which she eventually allow some frenching.

We change postions to sitting position so that I could suck on her breasts but not too much as she feels ticklish. Finally I took on the missionary position and continued to bonk until I shot my load up all the way while she assisted by holding me on tightly like gf. Finished I rested on her while she lightly caress my back until I finally turn over.

Onn then clean me up and covered my dick with some tissue paper and went on to do some massage on my legs, hands, and eventually my back. She's not an expert on massage but her efforts was appreciated. After that, we shower together again, and put on our clothes. While I drank the bottle of water she gave me, she went out to take my shoes in.

I gave Onn a $20 tip and just as we went out the door, the buzz came on (meaning time's up). Blown Away was waiting for me below and we went on to meet Ryan Lim for dinner.

Name : Onn (I think that's her name)
Body : 32-26-33, soft smooth fair skin.
Breast : 8/10 (firm with pretty pink nipples)
BJ : 8/10 ( no rushing, deep long strokes)
FJ : 8/10 (allows different positions, no rushing, allow you to feel her breasts, pussy while bonking, also neck you and suck your nipples while bonking)
RTF : Went back yesterday (30/8) with bro Ryan Loke and service was still the same despite this is the 2nd time bonking her (most WL standard drop when they think you like them)

Hope you guys enjoy and benefit from my FR..
Old 01-09-2004, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

went to visit G18 as my fren recommended after we went last nite
here is my FR
L18H14G18
LOOKS : 7/10 - Fair chinese looks, small eyes and long hair
HEIGHT : not short
SIZE : 6/10 - normal wit perky butt ..
BODY : 6/10 - normal wit nice breasts .. I like !!!!!
SVC : 9/10 - BBBJ , long and smooth !!!!! cat bath until song song !!! deft very accomdating and easy going ..but speak very minimal english
ATTITUDE : 9/10 friendly and nice , overall a very demure gal who is hardworking.. might be cos she is new
DAMAGE : 40 RED NOTES
RTF : RECOMMENDED
Cheers

Thanks to the bro who add my point.. appriciate it.. whoever u are.. enjoy
Old 01-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

FR....

lor18h14g58

looks:7/10
body:6.5/10
boobs:6.5/10
bj:8/10 capped
fj:6/10

catbath good and recommended

rtf:maybe
Old 01-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Nope.... She was very professionallY!!! All done in one session.... Maybe I weak lar.... can't prolong.,.....
Agreed with you. She is not bad and very friendly. Will try anything except anal. She knows I like to do it slowly with lots of foreplay and sucking. I am a bit lazy. Prefer to let the gal service me and my little bro.

Bloody hell, all these talking is making me horny. Will visit her later. Cheers!
Old 01-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
went to visit G18 as my fren recommended after we went last nite
here is my FR
L18H14G18
DAMAGE : 40 RED NOTES
RTF : RECOMMENDED
Cheers
40 RED NOTES!!! U sure or not?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 01-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

i think he mean 4 red notes lah
Old 01-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

maybe he mean 4 red notes ($40) for the entrance fee and 36 red notes as tips?? If so spoilt market leh..

Or otherwise typo error
Old 01-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Samster

peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88mas
maybe he mean 4 red notes ($40) for the entrance fee and 36 red notes as tips?? If so spoilt market leh..

Or otherwise typo error
Ah Ya, ah bao money what. 40 x 2 dollars notes = S$80 which is 2 sessions what.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Fr on L6H66G16

Looks 6.5/10
Bj 7/10
Fj 8/10
RTF-ya i think so
Old 01-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
test01_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys

Maiden FR, so give me comments and no flames please.

L18H14G88
Name: Modh
Length of Stay: 1Yr 7 Months
Looks:5/10
Body:6/10
Boobs:5/10
Bj:7/10 capped
Fj:6/10
Massage: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

Catbath was slightly different as she was 'feathering' about me. Blowjob had suction and experience. WL was slightly plump but her build allowed me to have that satisfying feeling when I was pounding away on her. Perhaps its her mass, but it definitely gave a resounding slap..

Came rather early and decided to ask her for a massage. To my surprise, she agreed and again, her build lent some strength to her massage. The only other WL who had massage skills this good was WH10G3 ( Went back already ~ Traditional massage ). Modh took her time to slowly massage me till the OKT rang the bell. Even then, she did not rush me and it took another Bell ring, before we emerged from the room.

Would definitely recommend her for her service
Old 02-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funlovinguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by test01_123
I believe you are referring to L8H66AG15?

The one who gives BBBJ.
Yeah, you are right, it's H66A. Went back yesterday but G15 was on leave. Tried G2 instead and enjoyed her a lot. Very young, cute looking girl. Unfortunately no BBBJ, but very good GFE with various positions. Worth a shot!
Old 02-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaa I have not been posting for a week already and my rep pts still go up leh, kekekeke

Means you bros like the way I post and my FRs so I give one on GL Cat40 (Thai).

I was out in GL (I think 25/8) where bro Blown Away was kind enough to give me an orientation of what's going on in GL as it was more than 5 years since I last went there so I'm like newbie and Blown Away like Lau Jio there. He has to be mah... bonk 27 WL in a month, kekekeke.

Well, I took a WL from G18H16. Her name was Onn and she's from the north of thailand. Small size, petite with a half jap/half chinese look. Onn is 22 or 24, I can't really remember.

I took 2 sessions as I'm not the type that like to rush lah..

Her room was upstairs, and on reaching it, we took off our shoes and leave them outside by the door.

Inside, I sat on the edge of the bed while Onn turn on the CD with some nice english songs. She sat beside me took one of my hands in hers and unbotton the cuffs on my long sleeve shirt. We did some small talks and I guess since this is ther first time we were together, she's like a bit shy. As we chat, I lie down on the bed and Onn unbuckle my pants and stoke my dick from within my underwear. I unbutton her blouse from behind and the whole blouse came off, she was wearing any bra.

I decided, it's time for shower so I took off my clothes myself while she took off hers. She has a nice body. She's a 32-26-33 but her breasts on her small frame doesn't look or feel small, kekekekeke. Very nice smooth fair skin.

Onn bundle her hair up with a hair clip while bathing me which turns me on instead of those shower caps. She uses the liquid soap to spread all over my body, first in front, and then also the back. She clean my dick quite properly and then started to do some body massage on me, placing my already rock hard dick between her tummy. As she gyrate her body to stimulate me, I was slowly necking her, smelling her sweet, lightly sented neck and hair, my arms around her and rubiing her back and ass. Of course the standard cannot be ompared to BKK MP girls but considering the limitations, I would give her a 7/10 for this.

Next she washes off all the soap and kneel down to do a BJ on me. Lond deep sucking strokes, no rushing which is good but a bit short.

We went out and dry ourselves and I lay on the bed while she was beside me. Her "equipment" were all place within range which is good. She caressed my chests a bit and started ny nibbling and licking the side of my waist from one side, over to my tummy hoel and then to the other side while I held her head slightly. She move her tongue upwards went on to lick my nipples, from one to the other with short flicking moes and sucking on them too. I stroke and caress part of her buttocks which was also smooth. KNN, it's very important to have soft smooth skin which will make a lot of difference from those rough, toughen skin leh..

As she move her head downwards to my groin area, I slide my hand in between her legs and stroke her pussy, lightly fingering her clit. Her tongue nibble on my balls and she worked on the area before gobbling my dick and sucking them with long strokes, putting a little pressure with her mouth on my dick purple head.

Then she rolled on a cap onto my dick, squeeze a little KY onver my dick, and position herself on top of me. As she humped up and down, back and forth on me, I carress her soft smooth breasts, sometimes fingering her pretty pink nipples which has hardened by my fingering. When position allows, I also finger and rubbed her clit, kekeke. As she hump on me, at times she would bring her body closer to me, allowing her to sick my nipple, and nibble at my ears and neck too while I smell the her sweet smelling her. I held on to her head and stole some kisses from her which she eventually allow some frenching.

We change postions to sitting position so that I could suck on her breasts but not too much as she feels ticklish. Finally I took on the missionary position and continued to bonk until I shot my load up all the way while she assisted by holding me on tightly like gf. Finished I rested on her while she lightly caress my back until I finally turn over.

Onn then clean me up and covered my dick with some tissue paper and went on to do some massage on my legs, hands, and eventually my back. She's not an expert on massage but her efforts was appreciated. After that, we shower together again, and put on our clothes. While I drank the bottle of water she gave me, she went out to take my shoes in.

I gave Onn a $20 tip and just as we went out the door, the buzz came on (meaning time's up). Blown Away was waiting for me below and we went on to meet Ryan Lim for dinner.

Name : Onn (I think that's her name)
Body : 32-26-33, soft smooth fair skin.
Breast : 8/10 (firm with pretty pink nipples)
BJ : 8/10 ( no rushing, deep long strokes)
FJ : 8/10 (allows different positions, no rushing, allow you to feel her breasts, pussy while bonking, also neck you and suck your nipples while bonking)
RTF : Went back yesterday (30/8) with bro Ryan Loke and service was still the same despite this is the 2nd time bonking her (most WL standard drop when they think you like them)

Hope you guys enjoy and benefit from my FR..
Received a lot of PM from bros as I did not put in the Girl no. apologies.

It's L18H16G10.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Samster

Just came back from a Friday evening bonking-to-release-stress session at L18H16G15.

Had wanna to try L18H15G10 after seeing Bro Thaivisitor's FR so I made my way there around 5.30pm. But I was too late. One bro already bonking her. The OKT told me to wait as he will sound the buzzer n 2 mins. So I waited. KNN the guy extended another session so no choice, OKT asked me to either wait or choose another one.

I scanned my eyes at the 3 candidates left in the tank. I still not sure when G15 stood up and walk out of the tank and did a "cat-walk" in frontof me. She was wearing a transulcent outfit in pink and she was wearing pink bra and sexy black G-String. My didi immediately roared into life and she saw my eyes and knew that she was the one. I paid the OKT and we proceeded to her room.

The room was very clean and spacious. There was no stench of stale air.I have visited some rooms where you can smell the air of sperm and sex. She stripped and at this junction, I had a clear look at her slim body. So fresh, so tender and so delicious. Not a bit of fat around her wrist. Breasts were just of the right size and her nipples a bit pinkness. Perfect. She look Zhang Zi Yi and she had a small black mole on her left breast.

In the bathroom, she cleaned my body and my didi. Then she gave me some nipple sucking and body massage there followed by a BBBJ. It was SOP but because she acted so shy (as if it was her first time), I tended to enjoy it more and treat her gently.

On the bed, she gave limited sucking and BBBJ. Then she mounted on me after putting on CD and applying KY (which was a big minus for me). She rode me like she was fully enjoying herself. She closed her eyes, bit her lips and fondlingher breasts. Wow, it was so real but I knew it was fake and she was just acting.

I started to auto-roamed her body. It was so smooth and feel so good on my roughened hands. Her breasts were a bundle of joy to play with and she shyly shielded them and yet naughtly invited my hands to touch, only to push my hands aways again. It was such a delight and she knew that she was in control as she rode me , controlling the tempo and pace according to her liking.

I knew that I must seize control or I will soon cum. I moved my body up and we embraced each other in a sitting face to face position. At this junction, I took the oppurtunity to sucj her nasty nipples. It was heaven. I teased her by licking her nipples and staring at her facial expression. She was enjoying it and gave soft moans to encourage me to continue. Then I proceed to kiss her neck. She giggled and said it was tickish. I was very gentle with her and tciked her neck so more before moving to continue with so more nipple sucking.

Lastly we proceeded to missionary position and I gently stoke my rod in and out of her love hole with tenderly love, not wanting to be rough with her. She closed her eyes and moaned like a kitten. I closed her legs to have more frictiona dn closeness on my cock and press my body on her. I tried to kiss her but she kept turning her head. Forcefully I held her head still and plunge my lips on her. Immediately I was greeted with serpent tongue and we french like the French. Then I cummed and collapse on her. The cleaning part was SOP.

Name : Ah Yin
Look : 8/10 (Fair. dead ringer for Zhang Zi Yi)
Body : 8/10 (No fat and hourglass figure with flawless skin)
BBBJ : 6/10 (not much suction)
AR : Not yet but I think she will do it
FJ : 7/10 (but you know she is acting. At least she bother to act)
Attitue : 7/10 (I think her attitue can be better with more sessions,)
RTF : maybe
Old 03-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
Just came back from a Friday evening bonking-to-release-stress session at L18H16G15.

Had wanna to try L18H15G10 after seeing Bro Thaivisitor's FR so I made my way there around 5.30pm. But I was too late. One bro already bonking her. The OKT told me to wait as he will sound the buzzer n 2 mins. So I waited. KNN the guy extended another session so no choice, OKT asked me to either wait or choose another one.

Name : Ah Yin
Look : 8/10 (Fair. dead ringer for Zhang Zi Yi)
Body : 8/10 (No fat and hourglass figure with flawless skin)
BBBJ : 6/10 (not much suction)
AR : Not yet but I think she will do it
FJ : 7/10 (but you know she is acting. At least she bother to act)
Attitue : 7/10 (I think her attitue can be better with more sessions,)
RTF : maybe
Must be G10 quite good for her customer to extend. I'll try G15 the next time I come back.

Maybe we can go together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1