The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Seriously... cus run out of places to bring sand to.... cannot be staying in the room and fuck all day
If i not wrong, the place that can watch movie is call 乐购. It is a bit further down 上袁 hotel (opposite direction of Miraton). Can Bring MM to watch 3D movies~

Aiyo, CP other than 铁路公园 and 隐贤山庄, nothing much to go liao. Maybe winter time go puck strawberries loh.

If you can venture a bit out, can go to:-

1) 观音山 - For mountain climbing and praying. Went once and the monk there actually ask the MM where she work so he can go find her! After that, I lose all respect for monks!

2) 松山湖 - For lomatic walk walk and photo talking. Easy to go but bit hard to come back.

3) Go-karting - If you like go kart. Don't go in summer, damn bloody hot!

If can venture further to SZ or GZ:-

1) 深圳 大/小梅沙 - "okay" Beach. For summer time! Quite fun if with sporting MM!
2) 深圳 海洋世界 - Quite old water park. Nothing much.
3) 深圳 东部华侨城 - A very large place of interest. Can spent one day there. Tickets are also sold for 2 days also. Inside also got theme hotels but quite expensive. ( Please note got "东部" in front. There's another place call 华侨城 also. Dont go wrong place )

The above 3 are located close to each other. So can spent 2~3 days that area. Me at first dont know they so close, so end up go few times there..... but each time different MM lah. Disadvantage is the place quite ulu and far, at night nothing much to do.

4) 深圳 欢乐谷 - Theme park most pple knows about.
5) 深圳 世界之窗 - For photo taking.

The above 2 located near each other. Can spent one day.

6) 深圳 东冲 - Even further east but very nice beach. A lot of locals go there. But dont think of going there without a vehicle.

7) 深圳 蛇口 - Nothing much. I only remember me order a glass of beer at a pub, and the glass is about the size of my head!

1) 广州 长隆湘江动物园 - Nice Zoo. Can drive or ride in vehicle.
2) 广州 长隆国际马戏团 - Very nice circus! Recommended to see!
3) 广州 长隆水上乐园 - Water theme park for summer!!

The above 3 are just next to each other. Can stay at their nice hotel.

4) 广州 温泉 - Still waiting for my tai kor to bring me there!

Think these are the more prominent one lah, few others can remember off my mind at the moment.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
1) 观音山 - For mountain climbing and praying. Went once and the monk there actually ask the MM where she work so he can go find her! After that, I lose all respect for monks!
You must be fxxking kidding bro??!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
You must be fxxking kidding bro??!!
No, I'm not~~

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If i not wrong, the place that can watch movie is call 乐购. It is a bit further down 上袁 hotel (opposite direction of Miraton). Can Bring MM to watch 3D movies~
Actually there is one cinema in the new shopping building opposite Hua2 Lun4. No need to go all the way to 乐购. The latter cinema a bit old and out of shape.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For newbies, like me when i 1st went last year i had problem finding info. With few lousy maps i traveled there.

I got the maps from a Hong Kong website equal to our SBF. Each sauna or KTV hv their own thread so we can find info more easily.

Recently i found this chart by ISO Travel consultant quite useful also.

Anyway, with a few KTV and Sauna ready, having fun at CP isn't difficult. Many of the hot places are around HuiHua. Try to get contacts first as we can get discounts.

If you alight at HK airport U look for 华通中港 express at terminal 2 - English logo is "ZGHT". they will alight at Huihua. Huihua hv a travel shop can get cheap coach to many places like HK city and airport.

If you alight at SZ airport, can book Ah Wei @ +86 135-4698-7078. He charge reasonable.

Hui Hua Sauna - Wang Xiao Ling, Shirley
HP: 13712551055

OuYa Sauna - Candy
HP: 13713442385

Miraton Sauna - Zhang Yu
HP: 13712867542

Miraton Entertainment Manager - Cao Xiao Yan
HP: 15818483000

Miraton - Xiao Mei

Many others i threw away as i cannot leave hardcopy to kena catch by family.

The below are some places, lao jiaos all know these liao, for newbies only:

Chaperone Recreation Center <Sauna>
In the first hour, foot massage. Second hour HJ. Girl cannot choose.
upstairs, where line up of their grotesque gals, menu for FULL sauna services PLUS either HJ, BJ or full service. All in a neat and very cheap package. – 500rmb, with whips and handcuffs
Chaperones is behind the PP club, near the Lion hotel. This place is a lot cleaner and more modern than JDL
behind the Lucky Hotel and Red Lion Hotel in an alley.

Eurasia Hotel (OuYa 欧亚Hotel) <KTV> http://www.dgeahotel.com/
Johnny walker was 600 with 4 mixers, buy 2 get 1 free

Eurasia Hotel (OuYa) <Sauna> http://www.dgeahotel.com/
categories in 300, 400, 600, 800
Ou Ya's decoration is outstanding, the bed is perhaps the most comfortable bed you can find in CP

Fu Hao Hotel <KTV>
Fu Hao Jiu Dian,
Huang Gong Night Club,
Qing Dao is 1 for 1. Per bottle cost is at 41rmb before service charge. Hence, total expenditure of a dozen of beer (buy 1 get 1 free) at Fuhao is (41x12)(10%) = 541.2rmb.

Hai Xia Hotel <KTV>
staying at HaiXia 海霞 by the CP train station. Great value. 245RMB a night for a sizeable room and a California King bed, 2 free breakfasts, and a coupon for buy 2 hr, get 1 hr free massage next door.

HuiHua Hotel <KTV> http://www.huihuahotel.com.cn/

The KTV room cost 688, plus DJ's and extra, it came up to 1100rmb.
Huihua has some of the nicest most comfortable KTV rooms in CP. nice couches, great decoration and large
usually projection screens with two small screens on either side. The western music selection at huihua is awful
and the chinese is pretty old selection.
The bill for K98 room was 1488rmb, which is the minimum fee.

HuiHua Hotel <Sauna>

HuiMei Hotel <Sauna>

Jiayi Hotel, Taoyuan <KTV>

Jin Lang Sauna 金郎 <Sauna>

For a Sauna room, they normally let you sleep over till noon the next day IF you picked the gal after certain time like 2300 or midnight, sometime in certain Sauna, it is after/at 1AM. at Jin Lang Hotel's Sauna, they will charge you RMB68/88 plus RMB50 for overnight usage when you go in after 11PM. So your expences will be for the amount of the gal plus the room charge.
For example: You pick a CAT 400 WG. Your total bill will be RMB468 or RMB488

Jin Di Li <Sauna>

Manhattan Hotel <KTV>

Mayflower KTV <KTV> http://dgmayflowerhohel.com/

Meibao Sauna <Sauna>

Miraton Hotel <KTV> http://www.miratonhotel.com/

Miraton Hotel <Sauna>

New Century Hotel <Sauna>

New Jun Hui Hotel <KTV>
CP 盛世佳人 KTV

Peace Plaza Club <KTV>

Peninsula Hotel <Sauna>

Pozolim 宝足林 <Sauna>

Swan Lake <BBS/Brothel>

Tian Lang Sauna 天朗沐足 <Sauna>

Virgin Hotel <Sauna>

Walter Sauna <Sauna>
Hua Tai = Walter Hotel, Chang Ping Avenue (OPP Hui Hua Hotel/Beside Tian Hong Departmental Store)

Yalan <BBS/Brothel>

Zhong Huan Hotel <Sauna>

Coal Mine <BBS/Brothel>
Old 12-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I no need your contacts and direction, so can I deduct your points~?
the points get in handy when exploring new places or requesting for info. Not many will help when u r low in points. Anyway i will find wat i want by surfing the whole web spending lots of time, just hoping to hv easier route in future when venturing to new places. i always gv field report with watever knowledge i hv be it for our KTV n Sauna, BKK and now CP.

gv some chance...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

new thread, new beginning & a whole new sexciting sexcapade!

bookmark tis thread for a PR status...

over & out~

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart
I up yr points....hahaha
Thanks bro!

[QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;7094443]
Quote:

Hi bro, just pm you my contact for Mayflower.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by bret hart; 12-04-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: prevent too many replies
Old 12-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart View Post
the points get in handy when exploring new places or requesting for info. Not many will help when u r low in points. Anyway i will find wat i want by surfing the whole web spending lots of time, just hoping to hv easier route in future when venturing to new places. i always gv field report with watever knowledge i hv be it for our KTV n Sauna, BKK and now CP.

gv some chance...
Too bad can't up u liao.
Anyway, can use this map done by bro luzerath.

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps/ms?hl...05284&t=m&z=18

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
new thread, new beginning & a whole new sexciting sexcapade!

bookmark tis thread for a PR status...

over & out~
NNKC, where u die? Disappear for so long?

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NNKC, where u die? Disappear for so long?
lolx... where got long? 3 mths only mah...
din know ah boi missed me so much...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 12-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

i jus came back from BKK tis Mon, where i hv been frequenting few years ago. this time back there i feel i wasted my time n money. i should spend it in China.

Anyway i hv gotten bored of Sauna, only KTV interests me now for the sing song, drinking n playing games.

I open a QQ account to keep in contacts with friends in China, not only CP's. They are glad to know me as i'm fr overseas n they will come in handy when i go to china or need info regarding china.

e best part is knowing e girls there like my sushi gal.

My sushi gal hv contacts for some KTV, transports and hotels as her friends include DJs, waitress, hotel receptionist etc.

First impression by them towards us is we r wolves, there to hv fun. But it isn't that difficult to find some decent friends as they are curious n need a break - many of them work long hours without rest and hobby. Just b honest n sincere when talking to them as they are very frank people also (if u say u r in CP for sightseeing, it jus make u looks more weird).

u may find me weird but i like going there to meet her to go her house chit chat with her friends, they cook for me, then go watch movie, go cafe, KTV, park etc. then when they go work i go ktv with bros.

They also will not chop u like ask u pay for their purchases etc. I think their hidden intention is to get me to marry them (not possible), but they are ok to remain as 'close' friends.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by may_day View Post
RSAF next generation fighter the F-35....which sg along with a dozen countries contributed billions ...for development of the aircraft and the right to acquire the aircraft once it started production,...is currently being tested...and pics of it look almost like the F-22 Raptor.
On the other hand the F-22 Raptor is not for sale and instead they developed a look alike ..the F-35 for export.
Bro May_Day,

You are certainly much more well informed than many of us. Raptor is good, although initially, it did have problem with the elevator flutterng problem. Let us see whether RSAF would really get to get squadrons of them. I was hoping that the US would fully developed the X-29, sweep forward fighters. But they still can not solve the severe problem of wing-twist stress.

Hope to learn from you again the next time we meet in CP. I always enjoy singing with you the good old English old songs.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

To bro dan101,

Don't go CD anymore!!! You are going CP soon!!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If can venture further to SZ or GZ:-

1) 深圳 大/小梅沙 - "okay" Beach. For summer time! Quite fun if with sporting MM!
2) 深圳 海洋世界 - Quite old water park. Nothing much.
3) 深圳 东部华侨城 - A very large place of interest. Can spent one day there. Tickets are also sold for 2 days also. Inside also got theme hotels but quite expensive. ( Please note got "东部" in front. There's another place call 华侨城 also. Dont go wrong place )
ah boi goh goh ..... when u want to bring me there ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread