The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
josh13232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
never been to a G-Club in Thailand..

got to pay for the girl to bring them back?
g-club girl is need to sian them to go back with you . some of them not selling bodies 1 .
Old 09-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh13232 View Post
g-club girl is need to sian them to go back with you . some of them not selling bodies 1 .
ohhh cool. any one will be in bkk during 23 aug - 1 sept?? lol bring me G-Club leh.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Lao Chio

Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lao Chio

MILF............
Old 09-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I think prices have inched up. Bkk-Pattaya via Bell is 345B.

Private Taxi from Airport is already 1200 so Bkk-Pattaya might be slightly higher than 1500.

I recommend what Naemlo said ; Bell will pick you from hotel and send you to pattaya hotel doorstep. No Phuket-style stop-by-agency before hotel bullshit.
Bangkok city - Pattaya is 1,000 baht flat rate if you book thru Mr.T

[email protected]
Old 09-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lao Chio

Quote:
MILF............
Younger versions

Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Younger versions
I like the older version

Old 09-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Touché
Old 10-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I am getting old! Aye sai qua , buay sai chiak! I rather blow a few k Baht at an agogo than go to a G-Club I'll leave these places for the young the handsome the sweet mouthed and the rich!

The qualitity of the bonk is more important for me. I rather bonk a wild MILF than a starfish SYT.
Yes totally agree. The selection at RB4 beats some of the G-clubs in terms of quality and quantity though G-club ambience and customer service is unbeatable.
And I would take a starfish hot SYT over wild MILF anytime. Quality of gal comes first followed by quality of bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Younger versions [/IMG]
Wah, this G-Club (Government Club) gal is out of our league and not available for booking.
She is one of hottest female leaders that there is much competition with grannies like Angela Merkel. She will be in top 5 with Rania of Jordan and Sonia of India
She deserves better husband. Hubby looks like typical cheongster
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/spec....php?pid=11053
Old 10-05-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
lol bring me G-Club leh.
No need people bring you to G-Club.
Bring more of this friend along.

Every G-Club will also welcome you.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Those who in love with Thai puying. Yes yes, I understand, u will not be the next idiot....

Old 10-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Every G-Club will also welcome you.
These stacks, the G-club treats u the best u will never forget in your entire life.

Old 10-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Yes totally agree. The selection at RB4 beats some of the G-clubs in terms of quality and quantity though G-club ambience and customer service is unbeatable.
And I would take a starfish hot SYT over wild MILF anytime. Quality of gal comes first followed by quality of bonk.

Wah, this G-Club (Government Club) gal is out of our league and not available for booking.
She is one of hottest female leaders that there is much competition with grannies like Angela Merkel. She will be in top 5 with Rania of Jordan and Sonia of India
She deserves better husband. Hubby looks like typical cheongster
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/spec....php?pid=11053
Sonia of India as one of top 5? You got to be kidding.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Samster

All Work and No Play?

Old 11-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post

55555 I alsol like the unpolished gems ; stunners who need a little self confidence. Mostly girls just start work in the industry ; usually beer bars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1