The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Re: "Flight Lancers" Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
When I was at Riviera on Songkran there were zero gals....place is pretty small..

Hmmm... where's Galaxy and Happy World? They have big sounding names so I guess they must be quite small...
Galaxy and Happy World are in Chonburi.
Old 22-04-2005, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
nekiddawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Soi 4, ok alot of ppl. U asked me to recommend??? I sure say NEP. Cos I always there. But since I have bottles in Soi 4 now, I will go Soi 4 more often.
bro u at bkk now. enjoy yourself man.
pls send my regards to her hor (u know who) when u at NEP.
Old 22-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
Amigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah hope i can be there also hehehehe

No:53
Old 22-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would anybody know if there are FL activities at Radisson Hotel? Always at Poseidon or Emmanuelle, would want to try FL types at the hotel.
Old 22-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Chonburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
u super lao jiao leh... choburi scenes u also know?! Was just at Pin Thong Industrial Estate (Sriracha, Chonburi) this afternoon.. got happenings there? I heard got Tiger Show there.. hehehe
Got one Chonburi expedition coming up. You'll be duly informed. Kekekeke.
Old 22-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: "Flight Lancers" Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Galaxy and Happy World are in Chonburi.
NB..so far away. Think will ask some Chonburi gals to bring me there

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 22-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Chonburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
NB..so far away. Think will ask some Chonburi gals to bring me there
What to do? Boliao mah. BKK sian liao leh. Haha.
Old 22-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Forte (RCA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisteral
There used to be a disco called Forte the fashion house. Left a deep impression on me as the girls there are in it's own league! And it's fun too with the live band and the bartenders lighting up the bar literally with lighter fluid and fire. And the girls dancing on top of the bars...oh yeah!
Last time i went the building was being torn down sadly. I wonder if they have shifted. Anyone has intel on the above?
Shifted to RCA long ago. All the way back at southern end of the street if you're coming in from Slim/Flix direction. If you're bored can go play some bowling in RCA bowling alley also.
Old 23-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Forte (RCA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisteral
Thanks ruhua! Gosh i've been looking for that place. Still as happening?

I miss Bangkok. I need to go soon...haven't been there for *gasp* ONE WHOLE YEAR!
Not sure still as happening. I've dropped this place a long time ago. In case you're havng a full tank of pee to release. The toilet is just on the left side of the main stage.
Old 23-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Just end my trip to LOS. Already felt the Post LOS depression. Shit. Will have a hard time working on Monday. Overall trip is excellent for me. My most enjoying one. Get to know my gal was the best experience.
Bro Namelo, sorry for leaving early at night without informing u. Pai Sei. My gal was feeling tired and I had difficulty getting in RAD(Too crowded and my size lah). So we went back to the hotel after that. Will make it up to u next time. Oh.... Remember to Stay away from my gal
Bro ChanChwee. It has been a great time meeting up with u. Dinner, MP and Bars hopping. Too bad, we are not able to meet up on my last night. Hope to meet up with you again soon.
Bro LogiTeck. Hope you enjoy your first trip to LOS. Happy to know you like the go-go bars but don't have to be so choosy lah. As long as the gals are decent looking, it should be all right.
Bro Bruce Lee. Too bad we can only meet up with u on our last night. But it is enjoyable. Anyways you will be going there more often rite? Sure will have the chance to meet up with you. Btw, how's your gal that night? Enjoy? Give FR leh.
Bro Ethan. Only met u for lunch. Too bad we didn;t go MP together. Will do it next time. Thanks for the Cigar you give me. Enjoy it that night in Rainbow 2. Btw, I pm u on for some info. Hope u response.
Bro Doomas. Hope u achieve what you plan for on the trip. Come back and let me know OK. I know you will go there more often liao.
Old 24-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro gigantor, welcome back, me also just touch down. It was really nice to have met up even if only for 1 nite.

So you left early. I was wondering... I left after you, with "permission" from the rest of course.

Will post my FR akan datang. Just touch down a bit tired lah. I have to say it was a bit of a mixed review.

Anyway good to meet up with you guys! We should do it again.

Last edited by brucelee; 24-04-2005 at 12:44 AM.
Old 24-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL

has anyone handled a lady by the name Faridah in Forte Fashion House next to RCA Bowl yet? love to hear any comments from anyone who has spent so time interacting with her. She's a PR girl there, not sure if she's still there.

Fair like the moon, usually bra-less, quite a smooth operator bombshell.
Old 24-04-2005, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all for your useful info. for my first hunt of these FL joints. I have to say that it is very different from our scenes in Singapore.

I have located CM2 as it is just within walking distance from my hotel. I went there at around 11:30pm after all these stupid business dinner. My heart had already been at CM2 since dish #2.

I knew right away that I came to the right place since a few girls were sitting in front of the door althogh I had to say that the entrance was a bit retrenched, at the inside of a small road. As usual, paid 550 b and got 2 free drinks. The place was quite spacious and the ratio of girls vs boys was about 1:1. The ratio of farangs vs asian is possibly 8:2 though. I also saw some female farangs there and I wished they are not FL since they were all old and ugly. They possibly came down for a drink or chose a girl for a 3-some.

I quickly got my 1st drink and started to move from one end to another (from pool table at the entrance to the live band at the end) to check out the 60+ girls around. The overall quality was about 5/10, with about 10 at most acceptable. Out of these 10, about 3 of them were quite stunning although I had to say that I was not too sure if they were shemales.

Decided to halt any action and went for my 2nd beer, also hoping that more alcohol could help ease my choice. It worked since I had located 2 girls that I wanted to take action. Suddenly, I realized that there was a small room that played its own disco music (i.e. not the live band). The girl ratio here was about 2:1 and I thought that it was a better place to hang around since it was not so noisy and the live band was only so-so. Again, identified 2 very non-professional look ladies that had been dancing by themselves. Just before I was gathering my courage to take the move, 2 girls moved in inches in front of me. They had their back on me and I found it hard to check out their face/body. One girl left and I had more space to move i front. Woo. she was good looking and more Asian like (the 60+girls in this place were more of farangs favorites, dark skin types) with my favorites of low-cut jeans revealing her g-strings. Her boobs were so-so but the body was slim. Her smile and her shyness were killing me (don't laugh at me, she was quite shy all the way or her acting was great) Not knowing where my courage came from, I approached her in the 2nd minute. Glad to know that she spoke quite ok english and had just arrived. I had some useless chit-chat for 10 min to warm up and touched her to make sure that she was approachable. She was quite warm and again, my courage level blew up and I asked if she was interested to go back to the hotel with me ( I could not recall what stupid thing I said as the tag line, who cares). There was a 1 min silence and suddenly, she quoted 4,000 baht for LT. I was unimpressed by her outrageous demand and almost left. Fortunately, I kept my cool and started negotiating, and said it was 2k (knowing from the leads that it should be 3K). After 5 min, we had our bargaining game and finally,we agreed on 3K. Then, I suddenyl realized that this room was full of people, including some quite good-looking ladies. Since she had already agreed, I decided not to look back and went forward with my choice.

We did not jump to the bed like the MPs girl did. Instead, we chit-chated for 15 min and consumed the pot noodles in the room since she was hungry. I knew a lot about her background and if she had been telling me a lot of truth there, it explained why she was shy. For privacy issue, I would not disclose her background here. OK ,shower time and sad enough, she declined to take the shower together and I started to wonder if I had made a good choice to bring her back. Finally, we were both with our bathrobes, sitting on the bed. To be consistent to her shyness, she requested to dim most of hte light. We then started fondling each other since I knew that she was shy, I had taken a very slow, step by step approach of getting into the mood. I had been doing everything to get her into the mood and she had been increasingly responsive. Her "moisture level" started from zero to 80% and after countless minutes, we both came. I had to say that it was possibly the best sex for me for years as the whole process was very dynamic and not so SOP. We were both exhausted and went for shower before we both felt to bed right away.

We slept like we were lovers and she always tried to hold my hands throughout the night. What a GF experience (OK, my GF will not do that anyway). The next day, we both woke up quite early, but since the last night was a demanding night to both of us, we were too tired to get into our morning breakfast. Having said that, my sex drive started to come back gradually and I started to fondle her to arise her drive as well. Not getting a good response, I was wondering if there would be an argument about our "breakfast". After another 10 mins, she started to respond a bit and the rest was history. We got into another round of morning exercise, with both of us almost felt to bed again. I had got her phone # and 500 tips. I promised that I would call her soon although she had been teasing me that I would forget her once she left the room.

To express my thanks to those who had helped, I had been sitting in front of my laptop for 30 mins typing this report intead of my work report. I am sure all bros. will know, I think that I am only lucky to get this experience as I am sure that each encounter is different. You may meet a girl that is more professional, but without the gf feeling or a very cool girl who turns out to be a master. Possibly, that's why we men are so interested in this FL hunting game since every encounter is different compared to the SOP MP experience.
Old 24-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Just end my trip to LOS. Already felt the Post LOS depression. Shit. Will have a hard time working on Monday. Overall trip is excellent for me. My most enjoying one. Get to know my gal was the best experience.
Bro Namelo, sorry for leaving early at night without informing u. Pai Sei. My gal was feeling tired and I had difficulty getting in RAD(Too crowded and my size lah). So we went back to the hotel after that. Will make it up to u next time. Oh.... Remember to Stay away from my gal
Bro ChanChwee. It has been a great time meeting up with u. Dinner, MP and Bars hopping. Too bad, we are not able to meet up on my last night. Hope to meet up with you again soon.
Bro LogiTeck. Hope you enjoy your first trip to LOS. Happy to know you like the go-go bars but don't have to be so choosy lah. As long as the gals are decent looking, it should be all right.
Bro Bruce Lee. Too bad we can only meet up with u on our last night. But it is enjoyable. Anyways you will be going there more often rite? Sure will have the chance to meet up with you. Btw, how's your gal that night? Enjoy? Give FR leh.
Bro Ethan. Only met u for lunch. Too bad we didn;t go MP together. Will do it next time. Thanks for the Cigar you give me. Enjoy it that night in Rainbow 2. Btw, I pm u on for some info. Hope u response.
Bro Doomas. Hope u achieve what you plan for on the trip. Come back and let me know OK. I know you will go there more often liao.
Hey Bro,
It was indeed a pleasure meeting up with you and the rest of the guys. Had a great time and still have 2 more days (whopeeee!). You don't want to share your gal's contact? I know some of the other guys are already thinking of going to Soi Cowboy to look for her (haha) as they are very envious of you the last 2 days. Hey I might go and look for her myself (hehehe) - can or not? Share share ley. Actually maybe I go there and choose her wild dancing partner (you know who) haha. Had another great time with Bro Naemlo and Logiteck last night. Pity you are not with us (not trying to add to your post Bkk depression).

Now sitting down and planning what to do for my last 2 days and 1 nite in LOS. So much to do so little time.

Hope to meet up with you again soon. You have my contact so do keep in touch. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Yo Bro ChanChwee.
Cannot share lah. I think I'm in love liao. kana her "Gong Tao" . Actually promise her to go back look for her next month. Will try to arrange with my boss to make a trip to our thailand office next month and also can visit her. so where did u guys go and what's yr plan tonight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1