The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Liwen

RTM a few times.
very strong and hard massage.
not a time watcher and provides very good service and gf feel.

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...ght=chewyfruit

check the website advert for more comments.
all accurate.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

FR on Liltiger's Zu Er

Went for a late night massage with Zu Er. Booked and confirmed very quickly in the afternoon. Location was central and convenient for drivers. Went up to flat and she opened the door, led me to her room. She was fairly quiet, took a while to warm up to talking. Since I showered already before visiting her, I said can skip right to massage.

Her massage is pretty damn strong. I'd tried Bao Er before and this is comparable I think. She was fully clothed in a black mini dress showing her ample bosoms but didn't take them off during the massage. Plus was dark in the room so cannot see her clearly. Decided rather than try to bio her, I'd enjoy her massage.

Then she started her sensual massage, with her boobs suddenly rubbing over my body. Lasted about 5 minutes and then turned over. Finally saw her big natural G cup boobs. Very heavy, but saggy. Tried Ling Er before too, and her boobs look better IMHO. Nevertheless she used her boobs on me, and then lied next to me and wanked me till I came.

Looks: 7 SYT Pleasant Face and Smile
Body: Size 12 I think.. have tummy. Smooth legs.
Boobs: G cups, natural and heavy, but got sag. Can't be helped I guess.
Massage: 8/10 Definitely no horse place, got strength and knows how to work out your tired muscles.
HJ: 6/10 A bit mechanical, couldn't really touch her much.
Service: 8/10 Service oriented, not time watcher.
Damage: 100
RTM: Not likely as there are others in the stable to try out... and maybe chemistry just not there? But still her massage is really good. Recommended for big boob lovers who enjoy strong massage.
Her SBF Page here.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Must agree that so far liltiger's den has been quite consistent in having FLs that provide the service quality that's worth every penny paid. And sometimes more than worth it.

I really enjoyed so many like Dream (left), Rain, First Love (left), Xin Er, Xiao Ai (first tour of duty), Eva (under mingzhao before), Queen (my favourite but left), and at least 5 others who left liow and I can't remember the names of now, aiyo hahaha.

Recently tried Shi Shi and Xiao Ye. Again whether it's good massage and release or more sensuous satisfaction, I never left feeling I was shortchanged. Please keep it up Bro liltiger

A few questions though...
1. Fate - been trying to book her, been calling and smsing for a couple of months but she doesn't reply. Is she working?
2. Qi Qi - early last year she provided fj under bro premium i think. Then she changed ans only provided massage. I tried her then under another stable..I must corroborate other bros' feedback on her lack of auto roaming. She has beautiful assets but touching limited to boobs, not south. Also she won't let you fondle and lick her breasts too much. She'll siam. Nice lady, hardwotking but if only can play her fun bags more. That's why only visited her once.
2. An Ni - she's been around for such a long time. My first experience with her early last year wasn't at all memorable. Hope she lives up to the standards you keep.

Anyway, my next targets in your stable are Cutie, Kitty and tall Xuan Er.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Oh yeah, Wen Xin (文芯) is also one of my favorite. She always brings me tonnes of joy in the session.

she look diff from pic leh
n fatter than pic.
msg sux
hj nothing special.
+point is she try to chat alot with u.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
UncleNaT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just notice have a tcss thread for massageeee here! At last..

Went for a quickie yesterday at central area. Location damn discreet. No way of kenaing seen. Even i myself needed to see where it was.

Engaged our famous liltigerden's sticky girl LOVELY. Shall skip the blah blah stories..

Breast: b cuppers
Looks:8/10 cute type
Heifht: normal gal tallness as stated
Weight: slender kind as stated
Strength: 8.5/10 got the strength of few cows.
Massage skills: 8/10
Attentiveness: 9/10 chatty and conentrating on areas i needed a press.
Gfe: 9/10 kc lady
Hj: 8/10

Will rtf. She certainly caught my heart with that LOVELY smile.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Must agree that so far liltiger's den has been quite consistent in having FLs that provide the service quality that's worth every penny paid. And sometimes more than worth it.

I really enjoyed so many like Dream (left), Rain, First Love (left), Xin Er, Xiao Ai (first tour of duty), Eva (under mingzhao before), Queen (my favourite but left), and at least 5 others who left liow and I can't remember the names of now, aiyo hahaha.

Recently tried Shi Shi and Xiao Ye. Again whether it's good massage and release or more sensuous satisfaction, I never left feeling I was shortchanged. Please keep it up Bro liltiger

A few questions though...
1. Fate - been trying to book her, been calling and smsing for a couple of months but she doesn't reply. Is she working? Have you 'fly her aeroplane' before. If your answer is 'YES' then you are probably in her lil black book. PM me the last 4 digits of your cellphone no if you still wanna book and i see what i can do for you. She is one not to be missed. Mark my words and you will be thankful to me

2. Qi Qi - early last year she provided fj under bro premium i think. Then she changed ans only provided massage. I tried her then under another stable..I must corroborate other bros' feedback on her lack of auto roaming. She has beautiful assets but touching limited to boobs, not south. Also she won't let you fondle and lick her breasts too much. She'll siam. Nice lady, hardwotking but if only can play her fun bags more. That's why only visited her once. Every gal has her own threshold and she is not the only one with the restrictions. Boundaries are dependent on chemistry really so there are no hard and fast rules. We are there to enjoy her massage and anything else is a bonus if we do get it.

3. An Ni - she's been around for such a long time. My first experience with her early last year wasn't at all memorable. Hope she lives up to the standards you keep. She is aware of my standards and i am sure she can surpass them. I want her to be a PR here in our Den, not a tourist on social visit pass.

Anyway, my next targets in your stable are Cutie, Kitty and tall Xuan Er.
Thanks Bro for the support and affirmation.

Pls find my replies append in red beside your queries.

I am doing stricter QC now to maintain the quality and am also putting a cap on the number of 'tigresses'. Attitude, looks and skill are the 3 must have criterias. I have unfortunately turned away many for the past week and they are lamenting that i must have gone crazy not to earn their money. I have explained to them that i will rather not earn their dough and to maintain my standards.

I have also made it clear to the gals who can make it here that if they do not perform up to par, they will be taken down once their term expires. I am doing this for the good being of everyone though i may earn lesser in the long run.

CUTIE is a definite must try. There is a Bro who went for the cousins' TARMA this morning. Still waiting for the VIRGIN TARMA MR!

Will be awaiting for your MRs on the above trio.

Million thanks for the support. Appreciations from all of us here at Lil Tiger's Den!
Old 02-04-2014, 04:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Thanks Bro for the support and affirmation.

Pls find my replies append in red beside your queries.

I am doing stricter QC now to maintain the quality and am also putting a cap on the number of 'tigresses'. Attitude, looks and skill are the 3 must have criterias. I have unfortunately turned away many for the past week and they are lamenting that i must have gone crazy not to earn their money. I have explained to them that i will rather not earn their dough and to maintain my standards.

I have also made it clear to the gals who can make it here that if they do not perform up to par, they will be taken down once their term expires. I am doing this for the good being of everyone though i may earn lesser in the long run.

CUTIE is a definite must try. There is a Bro who went for the cousins' TARMA this morning. Still waiting for the VIRGIN TARMA MR!

Million thanks for the support. Appreciations from all of us here at Lil Tiger's Den!
Bro , u use to have Fei Er, i cant find her thread.
Anyone know whether still active or jump ship??
Old 02-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
Try moon under Liltiger below is my rating

Massage - 11/10
One of the best I ever had after siyu and xiao Yu
She really know her stuff very well. The point she press just hit on my right spot

HDLY - 9/10
Almost at the point of ejecting but some how she know when to stop .

HJ - 9/10
Although I took quite a while to cum she is so patient with me and keep smiling asking is it shiok anot .

Attitude - 10/10
Friendly but not over chatty . The head massage is a plus bro should request it after your HJ . It helps to relax your big head

Rtm - yes definitely . Hopefully she can stay long
Thanks Bro for the FANTASTIC MR for MOON.

Million thanks for the support!
Old 02-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KKGGKIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys .highly recommend this girl , I liked her a massage really helped me to reduce my stress.and the blowjod makes me not forget . must try...
『冰冰, The Amazing Masseur』Arms Strong & Comfort Like Massage Chair With AWESOME Ending

Last edited by KKGGKIM; 02-04-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Good job bro. Support you and your stable. If you need a hand to QC, I am just a PM away. Hee hee. Just joking ah.

I hope you can bring more gals of Yuki standard.

BTW, is your criteria Attitude, Looks (which I presume include body?), Skills .... in that order? Just curious.

Quote:

Who is this cousin of Cutie's?
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Good job bro. Support you and your stable. If you need a hand to QC, I am just a PM away. Hee hee. Just joking ah.

I hope you can bring more gals of Yuki standard.

BTW, is your criteria Attitude, Looks (which I presume include body?), Skills .... in that order? Just curious.

Who is this cousin of Cutie's?
cutie's cousin is bao er! also at the same location!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@liltiger: about Fate

Nope I didn't fly her aeroplane bro. I never did or will with anyone la. Not my style

Thanks for your willingness to help bro but never mind. Many fish in the sea. I guess I will have to give one gem a miss.

Please do understand that I'm not inclined to give my number. A few months ago, some asshole Okt not happy I wrote negative FR on a girl of his. He managed to get my number from the girl, matching the time I wrote in my FR, then called me and fuck me up, using every hokkien profanity in the book. He threatened me about my FR, then fuck me all sorts of other things, then even threatened me personally, and my mother.

Luckily I was on pre-paid card. Now I even change pre-paid card every few months. I advise all bros to do it too, because some okts keep tabs on you. That gangster Okt even said he has been "tracking me for some time"!!!! Scary right!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Reposting my FR on Fate from Liltiger!

Heard that she is pretty difficult to book so decided to book her one day in advance. Managed to get slot on a weekday afternoon. Location is already known to me as I’d visited another ML there and saw Fate the last time. Location is discreet but on the east side, with ample parking for drivers.

She opened the door and was shy with a playful glint in her eyes. She was wearing a cute short plaid skirt and a really loose sleeveless tshirt. Her nice shapely C cups boobs were peeking at me from her shirt. I cannot help but peek back at them. Went for a quick shower alone, and then on to the bed. She asked 1 or 2 times and I said old man like me can only tahan one from a SYT, she giggled and said on. Her massage was good, sufficient strength, not as hard as Bao Er but still she puts in a lot of effort. She started by taking off her skirt when she massaged me, and then somewhere in the middle suddenly her top was off. The cute thing is that during the massage she kept on making orgasmic noises everytime she presses down on me, like sex noises lol. It turns me on in a surreal way, and I find myself grunting with her haha.

Time came for me to turn around and the fun starts when she was massaging my calves. In between calf massages she’d molest my privates and give me this sexy look, like she knows what she’s doing and there’s nothing I can do. I am at her mercy. Then she would use her natural C cups to great effect on my dick, and asked me to take off her panties. OMG her body is so sexy when naked.. nice slim Size 6 toned body with perfect boobs.. Reminded me of an ex-gf of mine in my early years who was a model lol. Nice body! She kept asking me if her sensual moves were having any effect, and I’d say yes, no, and she’s fine tune. She asked me if there’s anything I want to do to her to get even more turned on, and I told her. She obliged. I won’t say what cos it depends on chemistry I guess but it was amazingly erotic for me. In the end, she did the wonderful 69HJ where I could see what a SYT pussy looked like, and I came very shortly afterwards. Went for another shower alone while she waited for me, helped to dry me and helped me put on my clothes. Very service oriented, and playful at the same time.

Looks: 8/10 (a different kind of SYT from Cutie who looked more innocent, Fate looked more sexy/cute, the look that tells you she’d give you the best sex of your life if she did!)
Body: 8/10 (Size 6, no body fats, slim and toned, nice partly shaven pussy.. on par with Cutie)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cups, natural, perfect on her body and in fact looks great on her lithe young form!)
Massage: 7/10 (I think Cutie does a better one)
BM: 6/10 (A bit short, and didn’t use oil so a bit frictiony but still fun)
HJ: 8/10 (Definitely hardworking and done to climax, willing to do what it took for me to cum, and I don’t cum easy!)
RTM: Definitely.. Now I’m torn between Cutie and Fate for SYT-pleasure! Wahhh if both Tarma me, I’ll be in sweet heaven!
Damage: $100+tips.

Thanks bro Liltiger, and hope she’ll be around for a while!
(Her SBF Thread & Her Liltiger page)

Note: One bro mentioned about the neighbour having door open. That happened the afternoon I went as well. I don't know what can be done about this, but one option is for the MLs in the unit to be more explicit about the unit number instead of us bros walking up and down the stairs trying to find the unit. That way, we know where to head for straight away without loitering around too much.

Last edited by stiffness; 02-04-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKGGKIM View Post
hey guys .highly recommend this girl , I liked her a massage really helped me to reduce my stress.and the blowjod makes me not forget . must try...
『冰冰, The Amazing Masseur』Arms Strong & Comfort Like Massage Chair With AWESOME Ending
I strongly agree bro!!! I wrote several FRs on her great service last year in the other TCSS favourite girl thread. Great bbbj skills I was her 2-times a week regular end of last year, but moved on since then.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
@liltiger: about Fate

Nope I didn't fly her aeroplane bro. I never did or will with anyone la. Not my style

Thanks for your willingness to help bro but never mind. Many fish in the sea. I guess I will have to give one gem a miss.

Please do understand that I'm not inclined to give my number. A few months ago, some asshole Okt not happy I wrote negative FR on a girl of his. He managed to get my number from the girl, matching the time I wrote in my FR, then called me and fuck me up, using every hokkien profanity in the book. He threatened me about my FR, then fuck me all sorts of other things, then even threatened me personally, and my mother.

Luckily I was on pre-paid card. Now I even change pre-paid card every few months. I advise all bros to do it too, because some okts keep tabs on you. That gangster Okt even said he has been "tracking me for some time"!!!! Scary right!!!
Hi Revelation, I thought too that at one point Fate was ignoring my calls or she was too busy to even bother replying.

Then I realised that every few weeks or so, she would change her number and I was using an old one to sms her. I think based she has changed numbers 4 times easily since I first saw her post. I lost count lol.

Case in point - I usually put her number in my contact list for easy smsing. A few days ago, I was finally ready to call her for appointment, and decided to check liltiger's sbf thread to see if my contact list has her latest number. True enough she changed it again, so lucky I didn't use the old one.

Also, when I was with her, I noticed that she doesn't respond to calls/smses until there are 'breaks' like when I was in the shower or dressing up. That's good service from her but bad for bros who think that she's not responding.

I definitely plan to try Fate again, but due to her location, is not easy for me to find time to go visit her and with her popularity, will be even harder to find slot!

Good luck bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1